Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Aces shrugged. "Possibly I might've, bu' I don' see i'. We all me' up one way, and then we wen' our sepera' ways. If we hadn' kep' meeting up again and again..." the second bottle was gone now. "I don' know abou' destiny, bu'..."

He stared hard into the middle distance, which was somewhere beyond the wall of Heat's temporary dwelling. Maybe twenty hooves past, judging by the focus of Aces's eyes. "...something's up. Call me paranoid, and I know none of these strange things that've been going on recently really come together...ghosts and gangs and magicians and fungus...bu' there's jus' so much strange going on all a' once. And trus' me, i' wasn' like this before. Something's up on this island, if you're looking for my two bits. And we specifically keep ending up in the middle of i'."

He shook his head. "Destiny's the mos' comforting answer to the question of how we all became friends, I suppose. Still, wish I'd had more choice in the matter..." He turned to Heat. "Bu' hey, dramatics aside, i' isn' like I'm unhappy with them or anything. We go ou' to ea' once a week, have a good time." An eyebrow raises. "Wha' abou' you?"

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:04 pm

"Ah, Spalsh. How are you, and how can I help you?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Sparks leads Mind Games over to Station 8 being careful to stay close to her. While walking he tries to best to try to catch Mind's eye as if to start a conversation while at the same time still keeping a look out.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 pm

(Just a heads up Fury, you may want to post on whether you are giving chase to the running cloaked pony or staying at the alleyway and waiting for Snipe to return...)

LoganAura wrote:Snipe ain't responding to the look.
Signal Look sighs. "Well can you at least promise me that they'll be no more deals after this one then?"

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:He shook his head. "Destiny's the mos' comforting answer to the question of how we all became friends, I suppose. Still, wish I'd had more choice in the matter..." He turned to Heat. "Bu' hey, dramatics aside, i' isn' like I'm unhappy with them or anything. We go ou' to ea' once a week, have a good time." An eyebrow raises. "Wha' abou' you?"
"Me? Oh, well, erm, I'm friends with the other patients, if that counts."

Colter Bolt wrote:"Ah, Spalsh. How are you, and how can I help you?"
The unicorn looks around at the rain before replying "I'll tell you, but it'd be better if we weren't stuck outside in the rain."

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks leads Mind Games over to Station 8 being careful to stay close to her. While walking he tries to best to try to catch Mind's eye as if to start a conversation while at the same time still keeping a look out.
You catch the unicorn's attention as she glances up to you...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Snipe again doesn't respond, poking Struck's back again...
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 pm

"Ah, right. If you'll follow me," Necrar responds, opening the mausoleum again and stepping through the doorway.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:54 pm

"I dunno, does i' coun'?" came the opening of another bottle. Last one, he swears.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Sparks tries to hold her gaze and says "So..er would you mind if we talk? There are somethings that are just plain confusing me about this whole situation." At the same time he tries to remember what happened with that evil lawyer pony.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:23 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe again doesn't respond, poking Struck's back again...
"Snipe please," pleads your mentor, "Don't make me force you to get rid of it all."

Colter Bolt wrote:"Ah, right. If you'll follow me," Necrar responds, opening the mausoleum again and stepping through the doorway.
"Err, sure." Splash cautiously walks into the the mausoleum, looking around before being scared by something touching him and turning his head in a flash to see what it was. His fear disappeared when he saw Scruffy was the cause, jumping on the leg of the pony for attention, which Splash Control gives. "Aww hello there little guy," Splash greets the puppy in that excited voice reserved only for dogs and sometimes babies while petting him, "What's your name?"

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"I dunno, does i' coun'?" came the opening of another bottle. Last one, he swears.
"Maybe?" answers the unsure pegasus. "I only see them once every so often."

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks tries to hold her gaze and says "So..er would you mind if we talk? There are somethings that are just plain confusing me about this whole situation." At the same time he tries to remember what happened with that evil lawyer pony.

Roll:
"No talking to the prisoner, it makes us look unprofessional," the guard quickly interrupts.

Mind Games delays her response a few seconds before whispering it to you. "We can talk," quietly and sadly mutters the unicorn, "But you won't believe me. No pony seems to do these days."

As for the lawyer, you know that, since the crime he admitted to took place Fillydelphia, he was sent there for a trial, where he pleaded guilty. You're not sure of what his punishment was...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:14 pm

"His name is Scruffy. I picked him up on Nightmare Night. Actually, he picked me up. He must have thought I was pretty tasty."Necrar says, sitting down. "Sorry about the conditions of my place, but my roommates don't complain. Anyways, how are you?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Snipe looks to Signal and stares at him, "I already made a deal that whatever the spirit asks me to do, I have the right to deny if it goes against my morals in any way shape or form. Wether as a guard as a pony. Trust me when I say I may be a foal but I'm no fool."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:27 pm

(Last heads up Fury, the cloaked pony is getting away. I'm gonna need a Perception (due to the heavy rain) and Athletics/Acrobatics check if you want to chase them or a post saying you won't chase them if you aren't gonna...)

Colter Bolt wrote:"His name is Scruffy. I picked him up on Nightmare Night. Actually, he picked me up. He must have thought I was pretty tasty."Necrar says, sitting down. "Sorry about the conditions of my place, but my roommates don't complain. Anyways, how are you?"
The unicorn glances at your... room mates and loses his composure slightly. "Right. Erm, oh yeah, okay. Necrar, I've got an offer for you. Ever since I heard you were homeless, I've been pulling some strings, and I can get you a job. It doesn't pay much, but you'll also get a small house here in Saint-Trotez included in the pay. I can tell you more, but it's a private thing, so I need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone about this meeting, anything I say, or your job if you accept it. If you do tell someone and my bosses find out, they'll have my head. I can trust you, right?"

LoganAura wrote:Snipe looks to Signal and stares at him, "I already made a deal that whatever the spirit asks me to do, I have the right to deny if it goes against my morals in any way shape or form. Wether as a guard as a pony. Trust me when I say I may be a foal but I'm no fool."
"I know you're not a fool Snipe," replies Signal, "But not every pony is as honest as you are. They can have hidden agendas and trick you into doing things which may seem fine at the time but down the road brings more problems than you could want."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:45 pm

"Of course you can trust me. And while I wouldn't exactly say I'm homeless, I guess a new place would be better. What's the job?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"Of course you can trust me. And while I wouldn't exactly say I'm homeless, I guess a new place would be better. What's the job?"
"Courier work mostly. You'd go around the city a few times every day, dropping by our offices around the city to pick up papers, parcels, and money and then distributing them if the recipient is in the city or pass it along to those who send it out all over Eurclope otherwise. It's not too hard. Sometimes you'd be called to do some more dangerous work, kinda like how I asked Aces High a couple of weeks back, but you'll get a bonus for doing that. How is Aces by the way?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Sparks gives a very noncommittal shrug. "Sorry. Just well looking for answers to this riddle-mystery-conundrum-thing."

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:41 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
Roll:
The guard looks to his partner and grunts a bit. "Alright," he whispers to you, "But try to keep it discreet, okay?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:22 pm

"He's good. Now, back to that job. Going around during the day? Also, how'd you pull these strings?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Aces breathes out a bit. "Well, if it's any consolation, you go' one more sorta-friend righ' here, assuming you'll have me." Drink. "No' like I have anything better to do."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:The cloaked figure begins to run away from the scene, hiding its escape in the heavy rain...

"Damnit Snipe. Why did you have to take so long?!" Storm Blade cursed as he took flight and quickly began following after the cloaked figure. He was much more used to looking through the heavy rain than non-pegasi, and was even better at looking through it than most pegasi due to his experiance with heavy weather, so he was confident he would be able to watch and follow from a distance.

Skill checks:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:26 am

Snipe sighs, "Right. I promise I won't make any more." Without thinking over the deal long and hard and trying to analyze it for hidden agendas.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"He's good. Now, back to that job. Going around during the day? Also, how'd you pull these strings?"
"I say day, but it's usually around the end of the night or early morning, just so you don't have to carry things through the crowds as ponies would have started going to bed. As for how I got you this job..." The unicorn eyes slide to one side, "Well, if you must know, I kinda gave a couple of things up. A small chunk of my pay, some vacation days, I gotta do a lot of extra time and now have a bunch of forums to fill out. So I guess it's less "pulled stings" and more "begged for it". Splash gives a small chuckle to that last part...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces breathes out a bit. "Well, if it's any consolation, you go' one more sorta-friend righ' here, assuming you'll have me." Drink. "No' like I have anything better to do."
Heat's eye smiles. "Sure, but I won't be able to see you as much as the rest."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Skill checks:
You manage to keep up with the cloaked pony, and despite how hard it normally is to see in the rain, you have no troubles with it. During the chase the cloaked pony arrives at an apartment complex in the Tourist District and enters through the doors...

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
Signal Look tries to figure out if you are lying or not, but since you are generally trust-worthy he smiles and pats you on the back. "Thank you Snipe," your mentor tells you as you both continue moving at the slow speed of the construct...

Eventually, you arrive at the alleyway. You both don't see Storm Blade anyway, but you do see that the door is now unlocked and open wide...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Storm Blade cursed to himself again, but his curiosity and guard insinticts got the better of him, and he dove down to land in front of the complex. Through at the end, he didn't hurry about it. And seemed to casually walk into the complex afterwards, through he was moving rather quick for someone moving so casually, as he tried to keep an eye and follow the cloaked pony. Hopefully at this ranhe, he might start making things out like body-type.

Perception check:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:10 pm

"Well, with the sacrifices you've made it would be extremely rude to decline the offer. When do I start?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
The guard looks to his partner and grunts a bit. "Alright," he whispers to you, "But try to keep it discreet, okay?"
"Right discreet it is then." Sparks says lowering his voice. Without turning his head or even visibly moving his mouth he whispers to Mind Games "I want to know what ever you know about that abomination that was pretending to be a monk and that book of dark magic. Also the reports said that you received books that contained drawing of that monk and all the ghosts is that true?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:36 am

"Too obvious of a trap lighthouse." Snipe looks around for any signs of where either the ponies inside, or the pegasus, went.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next