Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed)

+4
Paper Shadow
Dusk Raven
Ramsus
Colter Bolt
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed)

Post  SparkImpulse Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:07 am

I have a skype account but I never sign in so I'll have to remind myself of my account name. If scheduling could be worked out I'd be willing to try that, though.
Skye: kaavik.bearcat

As to IC ... I think I'm pretty happy with my last post. I tried to protect the group (no clues to be found) or at least to protect the experiment (no response to be had)

I thought we were waiting for Thirteen to do something or decide to not do something, but more than that I was a little torn between trying to follow the winged donkey, or check out where the voices came from.

I asked them about that way but wasn't met with much of a response, which doesn't actually deter my character but I don't want to be obvious about ignoring my companions' input, either.
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed)

Post  Cardbo Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:14 am

SparkImpulse wrote:

I thought we were waiting for Thirteen to do something or decide to not do something, but more than that I was a little torn between trying to follow the winged donkey, or check out where the voices came from.
I am curious about the winged donkey and voices. Marrow on the other psuedopod, isn't really concerned what one hallucination does over another hallucination. But if prompted, he could go along and check them out.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 5 Empty <<Evil Grin>>

Post  SparkImpulse Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:05 pm

So, a guy in a channel did a thing.

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 5 Sparky10

That's a quick sketch of Sparky.

You're welcome.

edit: the artist's tumblr page is here http://mistursrsdrawingdump.tumblr.com/

Last edited by SparkImpulse on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : proper attribution is called for)
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:16 am

poke, poke
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:29 am

I'm waiting for you guys to leave the room or whatever for Thirteen to eat the minotaur dog. Even if you guys don't seem like you're overly bothered by the idea, she knows other creatures can get a bit squeamish and unsettled.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:32 am

Well we're heading in the direction of the winged donkey. I'm just waiting for an IC post of the what awaits when we get whereever.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:35 am

I have no idea if that means you guys are within line of sight or not.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 5 Empty are we still considering skype / GTalk?

Post  SparkImpulse Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:20 pm

So, as it turns out I'm on vacation for a while ... it might be easier to schedule a skype session if we wanted to use that to move the plot along. Sparky pokes the ponies "Move anybody's plot right along. C'mon, move it."
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:02 pm

I don't really have the kind of unbroken periods of time for skype sessions.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 pm

So...where's our fearless PH?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Probably being blitzed by the back to school and such...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:04 am

Tyger got it completely. And now I'm back. Sorry for that.

EDIT: So, having found out that Ramsus is leaving, I ask, what do you think we should do? And I'm not going to accept getting rid of 13 unless we come up with nothing. Ramsus suggests moving to a different forum. Thoughts?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:12 am

Colter Bolt wrote:Tyger got it completely. And now I'm back. Sorry for that.

EDIT: So, having found out that Ramsus is leaving, I ask, what do you think we should do? And I'm not going to accept getting rid of 13 unless we come up with nothing. Ramsus suggests moving to a different forum. Thoughts?
Doable. I'm already in another game with Ramsus, so I'll be moving over for that as well.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:59 am

exodus
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 5 Empty let's try it

Post  SparkImpulse Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:39 pm

give us a link when you've got a place, I guess.
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:27 pm

http://blackstarsanctuary.forumotion.com/

Setup by Dr. Blight. Last I heard, we're moving P-Files there, so you may want to use it as well.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 5 Empty are we there, yet?

Post  SparkImpulse Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:55 pm

I've got an account, but Colter hasn't created a thread, yet. Sparky is ready to angrily rip open the access hatch in hopes of finding a way to get rid of his -3 penalty.
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:58 am

And game has been ported. GO!
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5