Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Laughter

+7
AProcrastinatingWriter
deonte9109
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Clockeye
Quietkal
Copper Rose
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Infinite Laughter - Page 20 Empty Re: Infinite Laughter

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:40 pm

"I... I just realized. I remember everything! Some kind of wall has been broken! I know everything. This is... unsettling."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Laughter Effects:

"Well, then I guess I'll just be going over here then..." He quickly dashes into his room and slams the door, but not before taking a look back at Androgyny.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Sugar Rush's room ends up being the place she feels she needs to head to... So she does do without saying a word to enter said room.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:55 pm

"I see. I was a bitchy unicorn who thought she was more important than anyone else because of her tremendous beauty. I was anal about my perfect life plan and how great I was. I had no friends because nobody could stand how much of a bitch I was. I never thought I'd say this, but thank you Discord for killing the horrible thing that was I."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:24 am

"Mmm... Well Xel, no... You are horrible at choices for me. So I'll just do what I wish, not what you want." Maddie states to her player as she heads out of Sugar's room and wonders into Ghoul's Room. "Hello Ghoul, I hear you are getting freaked by the whole Meta-Awareness thing... So I thought I'd try to come by and help you."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:45 am

Androgyny decides to make sure Purple Dew is all right. She walks up and knocks on his door. "Hello? Purple Dew? You alright? It's me, Androgyny, the bug thing you find so beautiful."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:50 am

Preferably read in Morgan Freeman's voice.

Sugar Rush Log 27: I am in awe of my own existence. I am sure that at one point lesser creatures wondered what was the meaning of life. But now that I have seen through the veil, past the lines of my own realm, past the realm I once so hoped to see again I cant help but wonder where do I go from here? Becoming fully aware of one's existence is not as satisfying as I would hope. As now I am frozen in this body unable to seek assistance from likely the very ones who gifted me with this knowledge. I must also apologize for my brashness to those creatures as well for they were in the right when I was so wrong but while I am aware of how long it will take for this power to wade from me already it feels like an eternity. The things I have seen and the things I wish I could unsee.....
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:59 am

Ghoul doesn't turn to face her, but continues to lay under the covers, brushing his tail. His voice cracks periodically as he talks.
"I know...no thank you though...too much knowledge...everything's all...echo-y...except a lot of it's distorted, and only existed for a moment...like that...that just changed...you wouldn't know though...And that! I said hat! But I didn't!"
Ghoul starts to audibly cry softly.
"I don't like this at all...my words constantly changing...before I even say what I'm going to say...like I know that you can't help...but you'll probably still try to...give some kind of fleeting encouragement...you couldn't help even if you wanted to, though...you just blew your wad trying to go back to that...Impossible Island or whatever it is..."
Ghoul shuffles slightly as he pulls the sheets tighter to himself.
"So go on. Encourage me like we both know you'll try to. Afterwards you might hug me, then you'll leave to talk to Sugar because I'm just going to continue feeling upset about this. You didn't want to come in here and interact with me in the first place, anyway."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:01 am

There is no response, but a soft sobbing sound can be heard if one puts their ear to Purple's door.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:07 am

Androgyny opens the door and pokes her head in. "Why are you crying?"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:11 am

"It always happens! No matter what! It doesn't matter what gender, or even what species, it always happens..." He cries from behind the curtains of his bed.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:13 am

"What happens? You get rejected? I haven't rejected you at all. I was just surprised and my chaos acted up."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 am

Spoken in the voice of a Female version of The Joker:

Maddie's Blog Post #pi: Hello, testing, testing, this thing on? Oh yeah... It is... Totally working as I think it should. Because meta-info is what we all know. So yeah... Hello there Sugar Rush! I see you starting speaking your mind into the meta-space. COOLIO. Thanks to you doin' that I've figured out how to do that too. So we two candy-ponies could chat a while this whole "Laughter Event" is in effect. For one thing... I believe not everything we do and know will be recalled after it ends. THIS IS A GOOD THING. Hopefully those things you wish to not recall will be forgotten... Much like how I hope things that I learned about myself are not recalled... So hope I can help you, at least well, being one to chat with you like this while you're in your whole "IN-AWE-OF-THE-FOURTH-WALL" thing you're stuck in.

"No... You are wrong Ghoul, I was the one to who choose to come here. Not Xel..." Maddie retorts. "I understand the Meta-Thoughts better, cause well, for one thing I once had a bit of "Fourth-Wall Madness" as it was called when I first was dropped onto that Island I tried to get myself to return too. I understand that you're in trouble form the info. So I wish to help. Sure yes, Xel wanted me to interact with Sugar... Becuase of reasons only Xel knows... But hey, I wanted to try and help you. Even found a way to multitask and hopefully help Sugar as well while I chat with you Ghoul."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"No... You are wrong Ghoul, I was the one to who choose to come here. Not Xel..." Maddie retorts. "I understand the Meta-Thoughts better, cause well, for one thing I once had a bit of "Fourth-Wall Madness" as it was called when I first was dropped onto that Island I tried to get myself to return too. I understand that you're in trouble form the info. So I wish to help. Sure yes, Xel wanted me to interact with Sugar... Becuase of reasons only Xel knows... But hey, I wanted to try and help you. Even found a way to multitask and hopefully help Sugar as well while I chat with you Ghoul."
Ghoul heaves a sigh and rolls to face her, his tears stemmed somewhat. He seems just generally exasperated though. "How are you going to help. How could you possibly help?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Quietkal wrote:Ghoul heaves a sigh and rolls to face her, his tears stemmed somewhat. He seems just generally exasperated though. "How are you going to help. How could you possibly help?"
Maddie laughs an evil sounding mad laugh. "Oh... Just remind you, or at least make you aware, that there are greater dangers then the info from beyond the Fourth-Wall... For example... Myself... I can do things with My Mod-Imps... Do magic-type things... Yet I'm sure your aware the dangers that are also with such magics now. How that each time I use it here outside of the Island, it can explode and damage everypony around me to great damage. Perhaps your fear can help get you to focus on more important matters... Like trying to advance the plot of this campaign... Cause I'm 100% sure that if we can find a way to do that, we'd be one step closer to exiting this odd place. Or we could try my bomb-option, with a mix of your mechanics, and help from everypony's else magic points..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Maddie laughs an evil sounding mad laugh. "Oh... Just remind you, or at least make you aware, that there are greater dangers then the info from beyond the Fourth-Wall... For example... Myself... I can do things with My Mod-Imps... Do magic-type things... Yet I'm sure your aware the dangers that are also with such magics now. How that each time I use it here outside of the Island, it can explode and damage everypony around me to great damage. Perhaps your fear can help get you to focus on more important matters... Like trying to advance the plot of this campaign... Cause I'm 100% sure that if we can find a way to do that, we'd be one step closer to exiting this odd place. Or we could try my bomb-option, with a mix of your mechanics, and help from everypony's else magic points..."
Ghoul looks unimpressed. "You already blew your magic ability today. And I don't want to leave here, most certainly not for that Island you're so desperate to get back to. It's safe here...at least it is when you're not spamming laughter."
Ghoul rolls over, facing away from the chaos-thing again.
"Besides, Androgyny's working on the plot. They can probably handle Purple Dew by themself."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:12 pm

"Oh, you really think that Purple Dew is the only plot-line here to be worked on? Sure yes, he is the biggest plot-hook the GM has put forth. But really there are others to look into. Like well... The books in our rooms. Testing the limits of what this place can do. Trying to blow open an hole in this place to exit out of... Or just anything you can think up to request info by?" Maddie comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Runeheart, Being bored and having nothing to do, looks around for spellbooks in the main room and reads whatever he finds.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:45 pm

"It's not... wait..." Hoofsteps, then Purple's door opens. "You mean my hug didn't put all the knowledge and memories of some other creature into your head?" He sniffles, looking hopeful.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:43 am

"Uhm, well... that's interesting. I guess maybe, but at the same time my laughter roll made me have meta knowledge which let me know the backstory my player had in mind, but... huh. I'm just going to say maybe for now."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:04 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"Oh, you really think that Purple Dew is the only plot-line here to be worked on? Sure yes, he is the biggest plot-hook the GM has put forth. But really there are others to look into. Like well... The books in our rooms. Testing the limits of what this place can do. Trying to blow open an hole in this place to exit out of... Or just anything you can think up to request info by?" Maddie comments.
Ghoul groans, but sounds somewhat impassioned as he says, "I know! QuicK brought that point up! Why do you think I was looking at the bookcase? They're more than likely just flavor, else Faust would've made up some book instead of telling QuicK to ponify his own books. I can't imagine blowing open a hole would lead to anything good, especially if this is some sort of pocket dimension. The literal may be the best way out. Maybe you should go look in a mirror."
Ghoul lets out an empty chuckle at what he alluded to, before curling up tighter under the blankets.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:09 am

"From what magically scanning I had done before now, did say that we're not in a pocket realm and we're in the normal reality that we were in before Ms. White-Queen (still going to call her that) teleported us." Maddie points out. "Besides... With teh bombs I use, and the history I've got, punching holes into even a pocket realm would just mean I'd need to swim though the void back our normal realm..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:24 am

Purple slams the door.

A unicorn guard appears at the barred window. "You ready?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:04 am

Runeheart looks up from the book he was reading ("How to serve Griffin") and sees the guard, asking "Ready for what?"
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"From what magically scanning I had done before now, did say that we're not in a pocket realm and we're in the normal reality that we were in before Ms. White-Queen (still going to call her that) teleported us." Maddie points out. "Besides... With teh bombs I use, and the history I've got, punching holes into even a pocket realm would just mean I'd need to swim though the void back our normal realm..."
"That's good and well for you, but not all of us are practiced in the art of not existing in this dimension. Which we aren't really..." Ghoul just drops the train of thought, not pleased with where it's going. Instead, he snuggles into the blankets tighter, and mumbles, "Not ready."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next