Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Laughter

+7
AProcrastinatingWriter
deonte9109
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Clockeye
Quietkal
Copper Rose
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Infinite Laughter - Page 21 Empty Re: Infinite Laughter

Post  deonte9109 Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:22 pm

For those of you that can hear my voice or at least what my creator is making me say, could somepony move my body in a more comfortable position. This floor hurts to lay on. And while they are at it scratch my nose, it is driving me more mad than seeing past the veil.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:24 pm

"The princesses wish to see the five of you. Officially."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:36 pm

"I'll get the others then, just hold on." Says Runeheart, trotting up to each door and knocking on them in order.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Ghoul calls out annoyed, "We know!" and very gruffly throws the covers off of him, before moving to splash some water on his face. Once Maddie walks into the main room, he'll follow, saying to the chaos pony, "Bluh. You wanna get Sugar? The echoed knowledge isn't stacking well with my hangover."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:00 am

Androgyny shifts back into the form she occupied when they were first taken prisoner. "Well, ah'm good t' go ah reckon."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:23 am

"Yeah I'll get the coma-pony..." Maddie said as she quickly heads to get Sugar Rush onto her back and back to main room.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:52 am

The unicorn guard moves out of sight, then an invisible door opens out of the wall next to the window. There are 10 or 11 guards, and they move to flank each member of the party, then lead them out of the room and down the hallway.

When they reach the throne room, Celestia is just finishing up talking with a noble. He is just leaving when Celestia notices them.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:03 am

"Hello again, Ms White-Queenie... How nice it is to see you." The Joker Pony states without any hint of sarcasm. "Do hope the best of this chat, no matter what we end up saying to you, or what you say to us..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 am

The princess raises an eyebrow at Mad Nopony. "I... hope so too. Anyway, I do hope that you all have come to a decision, or at least formulated some thoughts. I am giving you a choice: you either stay in the cell where you were held previously, or you let my sister and I release you from your chaos, and go back into ordinary society to live away ordinary, harmonious lives. You need not make an immediate decision, in fact you may wait years before you inform us which you would rather, but these are the only options I am giving you."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:39 am

"Well that's all well n' good, but y'all don' got th' right idea. Y'see, ah don' really have th' full set of options here. Ah seen what ah was like before this, n' ah weren't like this at all. Ah was worse, stuck-up, mean, thinkin' ah was better'n everypony else. I don' like that pony. She comes back, ah die. Ah'm a much nicer pony than she'll ever be. So my choices are prison er death, and that hardly seems fair does it?"

Meta:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Maddie's smile she had when she entered the throne room turns into a frown. "Well... I equally share such fears and worries about such a "removal of chaos" offer. For before the Island, I was a stallion, and saner then I am now. Also... I must point out my cutie mark... It might not seem like much to you, but to me, I know this relates to my skills with modifying and crafting Improbability Bombs. A type of chaotic magical explosive that is used on the Island I now call my home. So... I'd fear that at best, I'd end up still, myself, yet unable to do what my special talent is. Or at worse, the mare that I am right now, is killed in either mind or body by this possess you are offering. And after that who knows what..." Then after a short pause Maddie adds. "Yet. At the same time I am also willing to try out this "Chaos Removal" thing you are offering... To test if our fears are vaid or not..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Ghoul says in a short manner, "Yeah sounds fine," before looking at the room from where he's standing.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:43 pm

It would make me ever so happy if somepony could spit in the general direction of the princess. I have made my point before regarding this issue and will refuse to be convinced otherwise. While I am only slightly grateful for you defeating Discord, I do not believe you know what you are fully doing ridding any to all of his influences from Equestria. Chaos in of itself is not a thing that can be stopped or controlled. It is part of all us whether we like it or not. And if you continue to try to suppress it, it will eventually find a way to backfire onto you which may or may not have anything to do with your sister betraying you.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 pm

"No Xel, your not going back on your promass..." Mad Nopony said to seemingly nobody at all. "Now then, the pony who's on my back. In a bit of a coma... His mind is well... Elsewhere, yet thanks to some degree chaos somehow I am able to hear him... To some degree wish I couldn't... But also promassed to speak his mind for him... Which goes as follows, and I quote:"
deonte9109 wrote:It would make me ever so happy if somepony could spit in the general direction of the princess. I have made my point before regarding this issue and will refuse to be convinced otherwise. While I am only slightly grateful for you defeating Discord, I do not believe you know what you are fully doing ridding any to all of his influences from Equestria. Chaos in of itself is not a thing that can be stopped or controlled. It is part of all us whether we like it or not. And if you continue to try to suppress it, it will eventually find a way to backfire onto you which may or may not have anything to do with your sister betraying you.
"End-quote"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Spoiler:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Laughter effects:

"I-" The door across the room suddenly slams open, then slams shut behind the pony who came through it.

"To think that they would demand such a thing of their own princess! Do they forget what we did for them? Do they forget that we were the ones to turn Discord to stone, who made their lives harmonious?"

"What is wrong, dear sister of the night?"

"They want us to remove the stars from the sky! They wish us to make they skies harmonious, like their lives, yet they do not think of the pictures I paint with the tiny points of light across the sky. They wish us to remove all our hard work from the heavens, to make the sky nothing more than a glorified grid across the world! What gives them the right, or even the idea, that they could demand such a thing of us?" She walks up to the dark marble throne next to the white marble throne of her sister, and sits in it harumphantly. "So who are these five?"

"Nothing more than some Chaos Children."

"I... see. Have they decided yet?"

"No, but I have more important things to get to, so do you think you could keep an eye on them for about an hour or so?" Celestia then stands up and walks out, without waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Copper Rose on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Androgyny takes a moment to shift back into her natural changeling form as soon as Celestia leaves. She grabs a banana and tips her hat to Luna. "You know who doesn't want the sky to be homogenized? Me. I think it's nice if things are a little spread about. Nothing prettier than a little randomness. You know what you should do? If they want a homogenized sky, you should bring about eternal night. That'll teach your subjects to appreciate the true beauty of your night sky."

Spoiler:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:03 pm

"I- what? No! That's insane! Discord actually tried that once or twice, made it so that I was unable to fall asleep. It got kind of ugly, because Celestia was unable to wake up the entire time. Thankfully our sleep cycles are no longer controlled by the time of day or night, though." She blinks. "Wait... do you actually like my night sky just the way it is?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Ghoul takes a moment to appreciate Androgyny's new fancy hat, before commenting, "Never really noticed there were pictures up there. Always sort of...preoccupied at night. To be fair I didn't exactly spend the day in much different circumstances."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:07 pm

"Of course I love your night. It's one of the most beautiful things in existence. When I first came to be, about three weeks back I believe, I wasn't accustomed to the sleep cycle of ponies. I just stared at the wonderful night sky for hours on end, pondering the conditions of my existence. It was serene, and calm, a true work of art. There is nothing better."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:09 pm

A tear comes to Luna's eye, but she quickly wipes it away. "I... I am glad that somepony appreciates it, at least."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:14 pm

"The sad part is, I can't look at it's full beauty from my jail cell. The only way for me to get out again is to have all the chaos removed from me, but I fear that will make me as I once was. That pony did not appreciate the night, she only appreciated herself. She was awful, and I never want to be her again."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 pm

I am sure that all of here appreciate the work that the midnight princess does every night. Without the night we would all be slaves to working under the sun all day. It is a shame that those who know nothing are trying to make the night harmonious with the day but that destroys the allure of the night. The sweet bliss of calm and relaxation, the untold mysteries of the shadows, the beauty of the organized random sky....we are better off without those kind of ponies.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:20 pm

"My paralyzed friend here would like to add..."
deonte9109 wrote:I am sure that all of here appreciate the work that the midnight princess does every night. Without the night we would all be slaves to working under the sun all day. It is a shame that those who know nothing are trying to make the night harmonious with the day but that destroys the allure of the night. The sweet bliss of calm and relaxation, the untold mysteries of the shadows, the beauty of the organized random sky....we are better off without those kind of ponies.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:20 pm

"I'm more a fan of wild and random weather of my Island home... But totally gotta say, if ponies think that messing with the night sky is anythng other then the most chaotic and insane idea out there... I say buck 'em... They don't know how good they got it. The night's perfectly harmonious as it is... Any changes would be madness. And I know madness..." Maddie comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next