Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Sequitur: The Campaign

+8
Crystalite
Fluffy McSparkles
Lapis-Lazily
Copper Rose
JackSilvers
deonte9109
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
12 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Non Sequitur: The Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: The Campaign

Post  Copper Rose Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:41 pm

"Hmm. There seems to be even greater reason now for us all to enter the cave." Moonseeker plunges into the cave, lighting her horn with a glow brighter than Stargazer's for the visibility of the others.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:46 pm

"Ah, don 't get too far ahead." Androgyny says as she enters in after Moonseeker.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  JackSilvers Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Blackberry groans and enters, "yeah let's keep the group together this time please."
JackSilvers
JackSilvers
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Ghoul follows behind, keeping an eye out behind the group to make sure nothing sneaks up on them
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 pm

After a few minutes of walking, the party comes to the fork in the cave again, and goes left. After another minute of walking, the party enters a room filled with strange things that could hardly be considered devices, a particularly large one filling one corner. On the far side, the unicorn they saw earlier, outside the cave, is pacing back and forth, face torn between fury and fear, and a small part of the wall is caved in, letting in sunlight and fresh air. Roll Perception for more info.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Ghoul looks for more detail, a light chuckle escaping his mouth.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Laughter effects (sorry, I don't let you roll on other's tables unless A: you don't have a table, or B: the result says to do so):
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Ghoul shrugs and takes an apple off the cart, taking a bite. It is by far the best apple ever. Like wow.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Androgyny stares at the strange unicorn. "You! What are you doing here? I want answers this time!"
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lapis-Lazily on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  JackSilvers Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Blackberry stands close to androgyny and glares at the strange unicorn

Perception:
JackSilvers
JackSilvers
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:08 am

Androgyny/Stargazer (I thought she was going by Stargazer while in that form?) and Blackberry notice leaves and twigs strewn about the floor, particularly around the large thing in the corner. Almost out of sight, above the machine, there is a small machine containing something that appears to be an unconscious Sugar Rush. "This was my home and laboratory, until that bloody dragon decided to wake from its nap and destroy half the room! I know it left its hoard here, and it must return for its hoard, and then, then I will enact my revenge!"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  JackSilvers Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 am

Blackberry growls, "Forgive me, but you're the one who set up your lab in the lair of a sleeping dragon."
JackSilvers
JackSilvers
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:17 am

"She has a point. And honestly, I think this whole thing is getting blown way out of proportion. You ran the risk of things like this happening when you built your lab here. Either rebuild and find a way to coexist, or take your stuff and move on. There is no need for violence here."
Spoiler:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:47 am

The unicorn lets out a small laugh, then the laugh grows and grows, then he is letting out a maniacle laughter, when he stops and gives Stargazer a serious look, except his eyes are a solid black, a lick of black flame noticeable every now and then. "You must be friends with the dragon, then. I know that violence is the only solution!" He turns around and pulls a lever, and the thing in the corner starts pumping out steam, and- timberwolves. A moving belt conataining massive piles of wood and branches starts dumping bit by bit into the thing emiting steam. Sugar Rush's cage is on the moving belt. "Isn't it beautiful? I spent years coming up with this contraption, though it can still only produce one 'wolf every twenty seconds. I have only ever tried it with wodd, so I wonder what would happen if I put a pony through it?" His horn glows black, then a shimmering, opaque wall appears between the thing and the rest of the room. "Wouldn't want anything interfering with it, now would we?"

Roll Initiative!
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:04 am

Spoiler:
"Everypony, leave the room right now. I have an idea. It's crazy, but so is this guy, so it just might work. Please, leave right now, he is about to forget we were here, and you need to be gone for this to work."
Suddenly a spell activates, causing extreme confusion and memory loss to the crazy unicorn. Androgyny shifts into an exact duplicate of the unicorn, and dashes over behind him in his confused moment. She beckons the others to get out of there.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  JackSilvers Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:06 am

Blackberry slowly exits the room
JackSilvers
JackSilvers
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:07 am

Ghoul shrugs and dashes out of the room.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:17 am

The unicorn, shaking his head, looks around, then moves his magical barrier from around his device to around him, ignoring the other him in the room. He lies down and watches as the pony in the cage inches toward his device with mild interest. The other him is not inside the new magical barrier.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:30 am

"Oh me, when did it get so boring? Look at him. He's not even fighting, no screams, no begging, just sitting there lifelessly while he heads towards doom. Meanwhile we've been in here so long we're talking to ourselves. We need something more exciting. We ought to wake that fool up, make him scream, make him beg for mercy. Anything but this boring railway. Let's entertain ourselves, drag it out."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  JackSilvers Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:34 am

Once out of the way blackberry whispers into the locket, "Hey flicker, turns out some mad scientist set up shop while you were asleep... you wouldn't happen to know anything that could help us would you? Secret passages, spells, tools... I'll take what I can get at this point."
JackSilvers
JackSilvers
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:47 am

The unicorn gives the copy of himself a look, as timberwolves start jumping out of the machine. "You know, just because I'm insane, that doesn't mean I'm stupid. I'm not even insane in that way." The first timberwolf out sniffs the air, then starts stalking toward Androgyny. "I would love to know how you changed your appearance though, I almost thought I was looking in a mirror. I know, however, that I would never put up this barier in the way I did unless there were intruders. Now, I may not now how many friends you have with you, but it doesn't matter anymore. I know exactly what spell you used on me, I know how to use it myself. My advice to you, deary, is that if you survive this encounter with my wonderful wolves of wood, is that if you ever use that spell again, make sure the environment is exactly as it was ten minutes before it was cast." His ears perk as the amulet still around Androgyny's neck lets out a voice. "I am assuming that is one of your friends. No, the dragon would know nothing of me, I moved in only after it was thoroughly asleep, and I cast a few spells on it to make sure it would sleep ten times as long as normal. It is interesting, though, that I missed one of the magical artifacts in its hoard. I guess the spell in it must not have been strong enough for me to detect."

"A mad what now? I believe I have some more magic artifacts in my hoard, but it might take you years to find them."

"Four years, to be precise."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:12 am

"Well then, how about a deal. You're the inquisitive type, and you're interested in my shape-shifting ability. I rather like my friends, and I don't like it when they die. There is a simple solution. You let my friend go, leave the dragon's lair, and promise not to harm her. In return, I will give you a sample of my blood, which not only contains my rather... unique genetic material, but also contains traces of Discord's magic. Imagine the possibilities. Chaos in your hooves, power controlled. Isn't that so much more interesting than mere timber-wolves?"
Spoiler:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:41 am

"Hmm. I like your deal. I would accept, except there.. is.. juust..whaaaAACHOOOO!!!" His sneeze comes out as a swirl of colors.

Laughter Effects!:

"Bleugh. I have chaos too. Discord did it to me toward the beginning of his reign, and I know what a pain it is. Maybe... Why don't you show me your true form? Then I might get some better ideas for what I might want in return for the safety of your friends. Tick, tock, the clock is ticking." He says, gesturing to the pony on the moving belt, who has now moved 30% of the distance to the thing popping out steam and timberwolves. The timberwolves are not attacking, but they are gathering around Andrigyny.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:46 am

"Very well, but at least stop the conveyor belt for now, as a sign of good faith. I can hardly attack you right now, and you can always just start it again."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:52 am

"Fair enough." He expands his magic barrier to block off the room to any other entry points, then pulls the lever back up. The timberwolves calm down, but there are about 15 of them in the room now.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next