Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

+2
Zarhon
Paper Shadow
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Dream Team - On Set (IC) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Zarhon Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:09 pm

(By Maidens I mean Honey Stick, Starsprinkle and the NPC with her - didn't we see everyone by now?)

"Were you just outside?"
"Well, we are north of Equestria, and Snowburst is our Princess. Have you come from afar?"
"It appears we... Well, I have, though we can't explain it. This evening, I went to rest in an inn south of... Vanhoover, I believe it was called. And before I had a chance to have my proper breakfast, I was woken by the cold, and then unexpectantly found myself wandering in the midst of a blizzard."

Quartz looks down on the little filly. "Hello there! Impressed by my towering stature? I get that a lot! What's your name?"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:32 pm

"Uhhh..." The filly stammered when she realised he was talking to her. "I'm Honey Sticks! And this is Smarty Pants," she introduced the stuffed unicorn, jostling him slightly as she bounced in excitement.

"Can I sit on your shoulder!?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:16 pm

"Of course!", Quartz bellows, lifting the little filly on his shoulder.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:56 pm

"Yay!" The filly cheered as she felt herself rising off the ground, far above the familiar floor. She could not recall being this far up before (Her treehouse didn't count; like the rest of Equestria, it had a floor.) She wrapped one hoof around his neck to balance herself with, clutching at Smarty Pants with the other, and continued to gawk.

Perception:

Last edited by Crystalite on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:18 pm

A blue pegasus shivered as he woke up. It was not very... usual for him to be so cold. Or for him to be in the snow... okay. This was just getting odder and odder by the minute.

Standing up, he took a look around, trying to figure out what was going on and why he had been lying on a pile of snow when he had been sleeping nice and snug in the bedroom of his house.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:32 am

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Finally, FINALLY, Starsprinkle takes a breath.

"Never mind. It was a lame pun anyway," said Starsprinkle. "So what princess am I going to see, again? And why am I here?"

She hoped she didn't sound too suspicious, rude, or anything like that.
"Princess Snowburst, of course, and you dropped by to visit her. You must be half-asleep, but you can sleep later." The name Snowburst rattles in your mind...

(Roll Streetwise please...)

Zarhon wrote:"It appears we... Well, I have, though we can't explain it. This evening, I went to rest in an inn south of... Vanhoover, I believe it was called. And before I had a chance to have my proper breakfast, I was woken by the cold, and then unexpectantly found myself wandering in the midst of a blizzard."
"Huh, quite the sleepwalker, aren't ya? I can take you all to the dining room. You must be freezing."

Crystalite wrote:
Perception:
(In order to prevent the +16 perception pegasus from balling out of control, I'll say that height doesn't always equal perception bonuses unless the situation calls for it. Besides, a 25 is pretty good either without an assist, although I'm not sure what exactly you wish to look at...)

While the building is made of ice, the ceilings, floors, and walls, are more reflective than see-through (and even then you can only see your reflection when you are close). Still, it's a very glamorous room, it's like what you would expect from a castle. Smarty Pants blurts out a noise of surprise as he is lifted into the air alongside you...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:A blue pegasus shivered as he woke up. It was not very... usual for him to be so cold. Or for him to be in the snow... okay. This was just getting odder and odder by the minute.

Standing up, he took a look around, trying to figure out what was going on and why he had been lying on a pile of snow when he had been sleeping nice and snug in the bedroom of his house.
You find yourself in the middle of a horrible snowstorm. Your view is blocked by the sheer force of the storm, although you do see some sort of light nearby...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:39 am

The pegasus shook his head in confusion, before making his way over to the light. With the storm howling outside, he wasn't able to fly. Still... something about the light bothered him. It was far too convenient and his... profession made him a little wary about such things.

(Would Storm Blade be wearing any armour? Being as his items is all about his armour...)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Frost only vaguely heard the suggestion that they move to the dining room, still being transfixed by the work put into the castle." This is amazing! How did you make a castle like this out of solid ice?"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:11 pm

" This is amazing! How did you make a castle like this out of solid ice?" Honey Sticks heard a voice down below. Peering down to look at the pegasus, she decided to venture a guess.

"...Magic?" She furrowed her brow in concentration.

Arcana:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Frost hadn't noticed that a little filly had joined their group. If what ever had brought them here brought foals as well, then this situation was even more serious than he had thought. For now, though he considered the question.

History:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:"Princess Snowburst, of course, and you dropped by to visit her. You must be half-asleep, but you can sleep later." The name Snowburst rattles in your mind...

(Roll Streetwise please...)
Oh. Well. Um. This was awkward. Surely she could remember something so simple as dropping by to visit a princess.

Streetwise: 1d20 (Cool + 8 = 16
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:50 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:The pegasus shook his head in confusion, before making his way over to the light. With the storm howling outside, he wasn't able to fly. Still... something about the light bothered him. It was far too convenient and his... profession made him a little wary about such things.

(Would Storm Blade be wearing any armour? Being as his items is all about his armour...)
(Armour? I don't remember reading about that in his backstory. But seriously, I think Quartz is wearing armour, so sure...)

When you get close to the light, you see the source of it being a pony wearing a mixture of armour and winter clothes holding a lantern. He spots you as you approach, and yells (in order to be heard over the very loud snowstorm) "HELLO? IS SOMEPONY THERE?"

Crystalite wrote:
Arcana:
(If you think Honey Sticks is able to think like that, then sure. It's your character...)

You sense magic, although can't really identify what it could be. It could be anything between making magical ice castles and keeping it sustained to somepony levitating plates. "Yeah, you've got it filly, the royal family are very good at magic. C'mon, follow me."

"I'm pretty sure this place isn't running on magic, Honey," Smarty Pants whispers to you...

mjh6 wrote:
History:
A building made of ice is indeed possible, even without magic. If you carve ice into the shape of large bricks, use water as a glue to merge them (since the water freezes between the ice bricks) and keep it all in a cold enough environment, then it is entirely possible...

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Streetwise: 1d20 (Cool + 8 = 16
You do not know any Princess Snowburst. The only pony called Snowburst you know is the little sister to one of your "friends", a quiet and serious mare called Black Ice...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:40 am

"Yay! We're gonna see a Princess!" she cheered, not caring if the castle itself was magic.

((Note: Yes, Honey can think that way... she knows just enough about magic in general to know what it can do, but not enough to know what it can't; as a result, if she doesn't understand something, she's liable to assume that a unicorn was involved until Smarty Pants tells her otherwise. (Why do you think her best imaginary friend is a unicorn?) This should be an interesting running gag... I'll avoid rolling for it in the future though.))

The excited filly snatched her hat off and waved it dramatically. "Onward, Mr. Minotaur!" she said in a tone any princess would've admired.

My friends are going to flip when I get back to Ponyville, she thought.

Streetsmarts:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:50 am

"The dining hall, you say? Are we to dine with royalty? If so, I just so happen to have some culinary supplies to offer and serve for your generous patronage. Would you mind?", Quartz asks the guards, following suit.

Instant Party:

The excited filly snatched her hat off and waved it dramatically. "Onward, Mr. Minotaur!" she said in a tone any princess would've admired.
"I'm afraid I didn't hear the magic word, from either of you.", Quartz replies to the enthusiastic filly and her plush companion.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:46 am

Honey Sticks blinked a few times. Magic word? Her momma talked about it, she knew this one... That's right.

"...Please?" For safety, she gave Smarty Pants a slight nudge.

"Oh! Yes, please! he squeaked in surprise.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:06 am

(This is Storm Blade. He wear's armour in all his RPG's)

Storm Blade wondered if he should respond at all, a little wary of the pony... but, deciding that it was a better alternative then freezing to death, shouted back. "JUST A PEGASUS SEEKING SHELTER!"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:58 am

Paper Shadow wrote:You do not know any Princess Snowburst. The only pony called Snowburst you know is the little sister to one of your "friends", a quiet and serious mare called Black Ice...
Oh right! Black Ice mentioned a couple of times that she "had to go" whenever Starsprinkle tried talking to her about acing that last test. There were numerous excuses but Starsprinkle remembered vaguely that talking to her sister was one of them.

"Oh right, of course, Princess Snowburst!" said Starsprinkle.

She had no idea, of course, if it was the same pony. She just never EVER wanted to appear stupid in front of anypony. EVER. With that said she followed the maid pony, presumably towards Princess Snowburst's chambers.

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Frost took a moment to appreciate the amount of work that must have gone into making the palace, if he was right about the way it was made. But now wasn't the time to be studying architecture; it really did seem as if he was on some sort of adventure. If that was the case, the first step would clearly be to go meet this Princess, and find if there was some villain that needed bucking, or artifact that needed to be destroyed or found. At the very least, he could ask how they all could get home.
Frost followed the rest of the group into the dining room, silent for now.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Zarhon wrote:"The dining hall, you say? Are we to dine with royalty? If so, I just so happen to have some culinary supplies to offer and serve for your generous patronage. Would you mind?", Quartz asks the guards, following suit.

Instant Party:
(I'd wait if I was you, not everyone has even made a post for the game...)

"The princess will be down later, but I'm guessing you lot must be hungry since you came in from the cold. And there is no need to help, I'm sure the Princess will be happy to have you all as guests until the snowstorm dies down and you can return home safely."

Crystalite wrote:
Streetsmarts:
Nope...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade wondered if he should respond at all, a little wary of the pony... but, deciding that it was a better alternative then freezing to death, shouted back. "JUST A PEGASUS SEEKING SHELTER!"
The pony moves towards you to see you better. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE WITH NO PROTECTION?"

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Paper Shadow wrote:You do not know any Princess Snowburst. The only pony called Snowburst you know is the little sister to one of your "friends", a quiet and serious mare called Black Ice...
Oh right! Black Ice mentioned a couple of times that she "had to go" whenever Starsprinkle tried talking to her about acing that last test. There were numerous excuses but Starsprinkle remembered vaguely that talking to her sister was one of them.

"Oh right, of course, Princess Snowburst!" said Starsprinkle.

She had no idea, of course, if it was the same pony. She just never EVER wanted to appear stupid in front of anypony. EVER. With that said she followed the maid pony, presumably towards Princess Snowflake's chambers.
Eventually, the maid stops outside an icy door in one of the many icy corridors you were pushed through. "Well, here we are," comments to maid, "Princess Snowburst is inside." She gives you a curtsy as she steps back...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:Eventually, the maid stops outside an icy door in one of the many icy corridors you were pushed through. "Well, here we are," comments to maid, "Princess Snowburst is inside." She gives you a curtsy as she steps back...
Starsprinkle thought it was only polite to return the favor and curtsied back. It was rather awkward, because she didn't exactly practice curtsying, but she hoped it was adequate enough to... well, make it look like she knew what she was doing. After all, when you're meeting a PRINCESS it's important to make it look like you know what you're doing. She peered deep into her brain for advice on how to go about her first official princess meeting.

"Don't screw up," was what her brain came up with.

Gee, thanks, brain. Real helpful. Starsprinkle took a deep breath and stepped into what she could only assume was the princess' chambers...
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:42 pm

"TO BE HONEST. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I AM OR HOW I GOT HERE." Storm Blade said, moving closer to the fellow pony, hopefully one that could guide him to a place of safety and warmth.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:37 pm

"f you don't mind, I might be able to help with hurrying the snowstorm along. I have some experience dealing with them.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"TO BE HONEST. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I AM OR HOW I GOT HERE." Storm Blade said, moving closer to the fellow pony, hopefully one that could guide him to a place of safety and warmth.
The pony unwraps his scarf and throws it around you. "FOLLOW ME!" he yells as he moves through the storm with his lantern...

(Endurance Check please)

mjh6 wrote:"f you don't mind, I might be able to help with hurrying the snowstorm along. I have some experience dealing with them.
"Thank you for your offer, we don't have many pegasus ponies here, but the Princess will be able to stop the storm when she needs to."

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"Don't screw up,"
(Good Advice)

You enter the room. Inside lies a round glacial table with a large snowflake design carved onto the top, with a number of slightly too small icy chairs around it. Some of them are filled with some "delegates", as in, various toys of sorts dressed in high-class clothes. As you look around, you notice that your Super Amazing Magic Uniform has disappeared and been replaced by a fancy dress with a similar pattern. And of course, sitting on the most extravagant chair opposite to the door you entered from, sits a small white unicorn filly wearing a small crown...

"Hi!"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:31 pm

"The princess will be down later, but I'm guessing you lot must be hungry since you came in from the cold. And there is no need to help, I'm sure the Princess will be happy to have you all as guests until the snowstorm dies down and you can return home safely."

Honey's ears flopped down dejectedly. She had really wanted to see the princess.

But then, she was hungry... and also tired. Trudging through the snow was hard work! She let out a wide yawn...

"Wake me up... when we get there..." she whispered to Smarty Pants as she dozed off on the minotaur's strong shoulder...

Checks and other things:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:55 pm

So the Princess could stop the raging storm outside just like that, by herself? That sounded like alicorn level power.  All the more reason to get ready to meet her. He nodded to the pony he was addressing. "Well, let's go"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next