Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

+7
Lapis-Lazily
Quietkal
Fury of the Tempest
Zarhon
tygerburningbright
Z2
Crystalite
11 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Crystalite Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:40 pm

I'll let you each decide individually how long you've been there for yourselves; the caveat(s) being that A) Maverick and Sudsy have been there substantially longer, and B) you have been there at least a few weeks; long enough to have settled in a little.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Quietkal Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Okay, cool. I guess I'll go ahead and offer a little prologue for Wrangler. Leaving the connections to the party members open for now.

Induction
Wrangler's been part of the Warehouse for approximately a month, after he had been hired separately to hunt [X], which turned out to actually be [Y] that the Warehouse operatives were trying to get. Details of his tooth became known in the course of acquiring [Y], and he was offered to hunt things for the Warehouse. He accepted on the grounds that he and his tooth are not part of their 'collection,' and should not be treated as such. Ever.
Artesian Maverick
He's suspicious of Artesian Maverick and doesn't like being ordered to do things, but respects that the unicorn knows what he's talking about. Or he seems to, at least.
Wrangler likes to make joke guesses about what Maverick's Cutie Mark might be, given that no one ever sees it. Things like 'a doughnut' and 'probly a big question mark' are frequent.
Farnsworth
They don't really talk. Not that Wrangler avoids him; they just don't have any common grounds.
Sudsy Buckets
He and Sudsy have a fairly strenuous relationship, as he tends to disappear at all hours of the night, reappearing in the morning and leaving tracks of mud and leaves. Recently though, Wrangler has taken to rinsing off with the hose before coming in.
Doctor Trotson
Mildly interested in his profession, but due to his timber anatomy not needing medical applications, Wrangler's not super impressed by him.
Doesn't see him as a field operative. Hasn't agreed to any further 'investigations' into his body by the Doctor.
Busker Nick
Watches with mild interest if he's doing his routine, secretly impressed by his acrobatic ability.
Wrangler is annoyed by his frequent 'pruning' of his Timberwolf form, but doesn't get antagonistic about it. Sometimes snaps at him if he's in timberwolf form, though.
Terracotta Jade
He appreciates that she actually had some field experience prior to the Warehouse, and generally doesn't question what she says.
Wrangler enjoys walking around in his Timberwolf form near her and feeling her discomfort, but doesn't push it beyond a periodic teasing.
Wraith
Mostly just freaked out by her, somewhat ironically because of how unnatural she seems to be.
Sometimes caught staring at her sadly, reacts angrily to cover his embarrassment when he realizes or it's pointed out to him.

Last edited by Quietkal on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Wraith, general updates)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Quietkal wrote:Sudsy Buckets
He and Sudsy have a fairly strenuous relationship, as he tends to disappear at all hours of the night, reappearing in the morning and leaving tracks of mud and leaves. Recently though, Wrangler has taken to rinsing off with the hose before coming in.

That was mean Kal. I'm at the library, did you have to make me laugh!? I'm not supposed to make noise!

That does make sense though, and I approve heartily of this and the rest.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Edited Wrangler a little more; dropped Adept (19-20 CMC) and Call Out (Howls for Days) for Mechanical (Magical Construct) and Terrify (1/day +5 intimidate)
So now he's basically a Timberwolf, but with Alter Ego of an Earth Pony and a Cutie Mark. Except he's still got the mindset of an earth pony. Mostly.

He's definitely not built to super not die from things. Nope.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Busker's relationships:

Artesian Maverick
A mutual dislike, mostly since he's an authority figure and because he originally tried to confiscate his Artifact (Farnsworth convinced him not to), which is partly the reason why he's in Warehouse employ. Loves to pull pranks on him (such as re-arranging or hiding his stuff when he's not looking, or sabotaging his chairs, or ventriloquism fun). If there is respect in him, he certainly ain't showing it to his face.

Farnsworth
Best friends, sometimes accomplice to pranking Artesian. Helps him with some of his crafts (namely, cutting things, or reaching things he's too short for) and is generally curious about his cooler inventions. They often goof around and entertain each other in the Warehouse, when there's time to do so.

Sudsy Buckety
Flirts with her consistently (I'm assuming she's not an old crone here - up to the DM how she views Busker). He's generally nice to her, as with any mare.

Wrangler
Consistently "borrows" parts of his timberwolf form for knife sharpening purposes. Other than that, it's a sort of a neutral friendship involving a lot of wood/dog puns.

Doctor Trotson
Respects his profession and skills (as it goes hoof-to-hoof with his own) and likes his dapper-ness. Utterly and completely despises his needles, though - he'll sooner threaten with "equivalent stabbings" than let them be used on him, or otherwise goes out of his way to avoid them.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:46 am

Quietkal wrote:He's definitely not built to super not die from things. Nope.

Hmmmm....

Truth be told, it's a sound decision... but be warned; I WILL stretch this sort of build to the limit. You have it, and therefore you shall very much need it...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:38 pm

Artesian Maverick
Trusts him to be in charge of things but wishes that he would show more heart about things. Only manages to get permission to use the needles after explaining multiple times that all the alternatives would be much more dangerous.

Farnsworth
Treats like a kid. (leaving up to DM how he reacts)

Sudsy Buckety
Strictly professional. Does get in trouble with her with some frequency due to not cleaning up blood after more major operations.

Wrangler
Values his skill set and the fact that he is more down to earth though is far more interested in researching his condition.

Busker Nick
Enjoys his performances. Doesn't really understand why he is so afraid of needles and occasionally ignores his opinion usually saying something along the lines of "its for your own good."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:01 pm

Crystalite wrote:
Quietkal wrote:He's definitely not built to super not die from things. Nope.

Hmmmm....

Truth be told, it's a sound decision... but be warned; I WILL stretch this sort of build to the limit. You have it, and therefore you shall very much need it...
I'm okay with this. Let the funeral pyre begin!
(Because he's wood.)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Hmmmm. If I don't get another character sheet by around Tuesday or so I think I'm going to get it started anyways...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:15 pm

I think I'll make a character for this, if there's still room. It sounds fun.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:05 pm

There's room. Especially considering that Fury has yet to post a sheet of his own...

Of course, there's also an antsy GM with a baby dragon he's secretly wanted to write for with out realizing it... So like I said. Tuesday.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Sorry for the delay on my part... if there's only room for one more though, Lapis can have the slot.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:46 pm

I can take a fifth, but if you don't want it after all that's fine too.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:07 am

Hmm, I'd be interested in this (Actually just started watching some Warehouse 13 recently). Though looks like you have enough interest already.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:30 am

You can take my slot Curunir. I'm in enough RP's as it is.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:13 am

Okay! I just need character sheets from Curunir and Lapis then...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:50 am

Thanks Fury, that's really generous of you!

Here's Terracotta Jade, disgraced archaeologist and master of forgery, repurposed and mostly rebuilt from a (currently at least) dead campaign, altered to better fit this campaign.

Decided not to make her any artifacts, as interesting as the opportunity was- seeing as all the other characters so far have, and that it wouldn't make much sense given what I decided her backstory to be.

Character Relations:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 am

Access is still denied on it, unless you're intentionally hiding the character from everyone but crystal
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:51 am

Thanks! That's odd, don't know how I missed that... fixed
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:01 am

Looks like a neat character! I do have a quick note though.
What are the 2 topics she has Freaky Knowledge in?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:04 am

Oh shoot. Must've forgotten that too- rather than copying over the old character sheet and editing it, I rebuilt the character from scratch.

artifacts (lower-case "a": I don't think including Artifacts would be fair, considering their likely importance in this campaign, unless Crystalite thinks it's okay) and forgery
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:10 am

I have a concept, but I'm waiting on Crystalite to ok it before I actually make anything.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:26 am

It's no big, we all forget things.
Also, added Terracotta to Wrangler's relations, and added the relations and induction to his character sheet.
Double also, Wrangler and Terracotta have definitely entirely left their respective evil pasts behind. Yes. Much not plotting to take out the Elements. Yes.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:50 am

Curunir wrote:Oh shoot.  Must've forgotten that too- rather than copying over the old character sheet and editing it, I rebuilt the character from scratch.  

artifacts (lower-case "a": I don't think including Artifacts would be fair, considering their likely importance in this campaign, unless Crystalite thinks it's okay) and forgery

Forgery is going to be veeerrry helpful to you.

Artifacts? Upper or lowercase...

I need to think about that a while; I'll get back to you. Keep it for now, and if I haven't said anything by the time we start it's probably good.

@ Lapis: Since I might not have clarified well in my PM, go ahead and make it and I'll see if I like it.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:09 pm

Fairly certain the difference between Artifacts and artifacts might be non-existent, considering quite a few of them are likely historically/archeologically significant.

It probably wouldn't account for their innate energies / proper methods of use, or artifacts that are only significant due to their powers but are otherwise new/mundane (e.g. a thousand-year-old urn versus a horse-shoe that was forged less than a decade ago), but it would probably provide some background knowledge on the subject (e.g. 'this belonged to an emperor once'), or how to handle "artifacts" (which sort of ties in to Archeology - they take a lot of care when digging them up, to avoid damaging them).

I think just replacing "artifacts" with "archeology" as a FK would work best - it would be a much wider set of profession-related skills as well.

By the way, how exactly does "Mook" function for Terracotta? You said you'd be going without an artifact. Or did you mean just 'custom' artifact?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next