Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solaris Central - Skype Campaign

+3
tygerburningbright
Xel Unknown
Z2
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Solaris Central - Skype Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Solaris Central - Skype Campaign

Post  Broken Logic Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 am

Cool. I've actually got time this Saturday to stay however many hours it goes for, though the weeks after I'll probably only have the two and a bit.
Broken Logic
Broken Logic
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Solaris Central - Skype Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Solaris Central - Skype Campaign

Post  Z2 Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:12 am

Okay I finally rewrote that one element:

Perspective - Magic
Instantly gain basic knowledge of why target creature (with whom you can make eye contact) is doing what they are currently doing. Plans with multiple steps may take perception checks to see the intended result of. Using this, you could figure out why a giant monster is attacking your home, or why a seemingly pragmatic bounty hunter is willing to fight you to the death. In addition, creatures you use this power on will intuitively know that you are trying to empathize with them, though will only very rarely know that you are using magic to do so.

I know everybody already has sheets, but yeah... there we go. Trust is now gone because it wasn't a real virtue anyway.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Logic Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:35 am

Hey, Z2, I know I said I'd be gone for the next two weeks, and so you made the whole kidnapping thing, but it turns out the thing I had on got postponed a week, so I can make it to this weeks session, but I'll be gone the following next two weeks instead. Comma. Sorry about complicating things XP.

EDIT: Now its just next week that I'll miss DX. My schedule's a mess. See you tommorow.
Broken Logic
Broken Logic
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Thu May 01, 2014 3:54 am

so this is a Skype game? are you still accepting players?
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu May 01, 2014 6:48 pm

This is a skype game, but we're currently not accepting new people. Sorry. :^/
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Thu May 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Oh ok
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:00 pm

On the off chance anyone else in the group checks this thread before game, I'm not going to make it back in time for session.
Sorry. :^/
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2