Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse

+3
Lapis-Lazily
tygerburningbright
Crystalite
7 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Elacular Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Sunspot followed Nurse Softhooves and the two doctors to the other room. "I'm very sorry your associate got in trouble. Do you, um, want me to inform my captain? Or is there anything else I can do to, uh, help you?"
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Busker hurries a floor down, over to the window he entered the hospital through, avoiding the hospital employees along the way. He makes a note to not inhale the cleaning solvents this time, entering the room, climbing out the window, and quickly scaling down to reunite with the other agents.

Streetwise:

Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:03 am

Zarhon wrote:Busker hurries a floor down, over to the window he entered the hospital through, avoiding the hospital employees along the way. He makes a note to not inhale the cleaning solvents this time, entering the room, climbing out the window, and quickly scaling down to reunite with the other agents.

Streetwise:

Busker manages to make it down the wall with no issues. He can see several likely looking buildings amongst the eastern sky scrapers; but, they're too far away to properly read the signs on them.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:14 am

Busker reunites with his fellow agents. "Came as fast as I could. Doc and Wraith are staying at the hospital for now, but I've got my ear on them, in case they learn anything. Let's find our short friend in the meantime. Any leads?"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:58 pm

Wrangler pauses for a moment and swings a hoof, pointing from the nice side of the city over to the seedier side. "Scent leads across this way." He then continues following the scent into the seedier area of Manehattan.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Elacular wrote:Sunspot followed Nurse Softhooves and the two doctors to the other room. "I'm very sorry your associate got in trouble. Do you, um, want me to inform my captain? Or is there anything else I can do to, uh, help you?"
"Well, I'm fairly certain that the rest of my team has called the police and is making sure the situation is handled. I guess we're lucky they haven't been caught in the quarantine like we are. If you really want to help though, we could use some supplies. I believe Bones kept a list of what we need, or at least memorized it."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Busker follows along, but opts to stick to the oft-unwatched higher ground offered by rooftops, watching the duo from above as a precaution.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Quietkal wrote:Wrangler pauses for a moment and swings a hoof, pointing from the nice side of the city over to the seedier side. "Scent leads across this way." He then continues following the scent into the seedier area of Manehattan.
Meta:

Wrangler and company follow the trail for some time until they hear what sounds like a sizable explosion in the distance.

Not long after, you can see Farnsworth running towards you. "HEEEEEEELLP!"

Chasing after him is a trio of rough looking ponies shouting various threats and obscenities...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:00 pm

Wrangler snarls a bit and begins a flat out sprint to intercept the threatening ponies.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Busker gets a galloping start before leaping from a rooftop, directly on top of one of the charging ponies, hoping to disable and/or inconvenience them with his weight and downwards momentum, and element of surprise.

Acrobatics:

"Cripes Farns, what did you just do to piss them off? And what was that bang?"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Farnsworth doesn't answer. Seeing that Busker and Wrangler are taking over, he ducks into a nearby alleyway...

The three ponies chasing him turn out to consist of an Earth Pony, a Pegasus, and a Unicorn...

Combat Initiatives:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Wrangler snarls and bares his wooden fang, prepared to defend the dragon.
Combat:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:50 pm

The Pegasus suddenly swoops up into the air - but not very far. She then produces a crossbow from a sling on her back, which she fires at Busker!

The Unicorn and Earth Pony, seeing this, nod to each other without breaking stride. The Unicorn skids to a halt about ten feet away, letting off a magical bolt towards Wrangler. With impeccable timing, the Earth Pony slams into Wrangler a split second after this in a flying tackle...

Translation:

Last edited by Crystalite on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:17 am

"Ouch! Alright then, time to practice my aim!", Busker shouts, throwing a single dagger at the unicorn.

Combat:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:00 am

"Wait for me!"  Jade fell momentarily behind her two fellow agents- not surprised at being outrun by Wrangler, but a bit peeved at herself for being outpaced by Busker as well.  "Definitely going to try and stay in better shape if we ever have such a long break from missions again."

Before she knew it she was in the fray too- having literally run into one of her enemies- the unicorn- spinning around after the impact.

Combat Preparation:

Combat:

Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:08 am

Wrangler grunts and holds the earth pony against him as he's slidden back, striking the earth pony on the snout to daze him, before bucking him into the Pegasus and knocking all three of them into a pile.
Combat:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:04 pm

The Pegasus manages to dodge the flying Earth pony, and fires another arrow at Jade; it grazes across her back, and while the cut itself isn't bad Jade can feel a painful burning sensation...

The Unicorn doesn't react well to suddenly being underneath his buddy. They roll around briefly, and the Unicorn fires another mgaic bolt at Wrangler. The Earth pony throws a small bottle at Busker: it shatters against his face, and a bright flash leaves all three of the Agents a little disoriented.

Translation:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm

"Blinding me won't help you much - I do this blindfolded!", Busker barks, and focuses intently on his unseen opponents.

Combat:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 pm

"...And I can hardly be more disoriented" the still-dizzy and temporarily blinded Jade added to Busker's comment, as she stumbled into the unicorn and flung him away. As her vision cleared, she saw that Busker had already taken him out- but she had managed to fling her unconscious foe into another one of the thugs!

Combat:

Last edited by Curunir on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Busker aims carefully and throws a knife, blind. Though at first it seems like it would miss, as it flies besides the chest of the Earth Pony, the dagger does strike true - hitting another one of the bottles he used not a moment ago.

Dazzling Performance:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:48 pm

Wrangler leaps up and wraps a hoof around one of the pegasus thug's dangling legs, and drags them down before throwing them towards their collapsed allies. He snarls at them, "Try flying off; see how far you get before I snap your wings off."
Combat:
((Persuasion to intimidate into not fleeing: 24 = 9 (roll) +15 (skill) ))
((If that's not a thing I can do in the same round of combat, I can forfeit my next turn to do it now?))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:17 pm

The Unicorn collides again with the Earth Pony; the tumble again, and this time seem to stay down.

The Pegasus, being grabbed by Wrangler, gives a short shriek; she does an ungraceful looking twist in an attempt to escape Wrangler's grasp...

((Valiant attempt, but nope. Intimidating was the wrong way to go here.))

((Roll Athletics to try and keep her down - DC 20.))

The other two thugs turn out to both be stallions; the unicorn is purple coated with a gray mane; he looks middle aged, and his cutie mark is a tied off sack. The Earth Pony is blue coated with a purple mane, and his cutie mark is an empty beaker. They are both unconscious, but they should rouse with minimal effort.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:58 pm

"Oh no you dont!", Busker yells, quickly leaping onto the pegasus, hoping to cause her to crash from his tackling maneuver and weight, or to keep her wings "folded".

Acrobatics/Haste:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:25 pm

The Pegasus fell under Busker's weight as they collapsed into a pile on the ground. She turned out to be a black coated made with a gold mane. Her mark was, unsurprisingly, a bow and arrow.

"Let me GO!" she shouted indignantly, trying to wriggle away; but, between Busker and Wrangler she is quite unable to escape. "I'm not telling you ANYTHING! Buck off!"

At this moment, Farnsworth sticks his head around the corner of the alleyway he had hidden in. "I take it you won?"

Meanwhile...

As Wraith and Trotson discussed experiments ((Which I would just love to hear about if you could send me a PM)) a commotion could be heard in the hallway as various people start dashing about...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:17 pm

Wrangler struggles somewhat to keep a hold on the pegasus. Over the pegasus's objections, he says to Farnsworth, "Looks like. Send a letter to the others lettin' them know it's alright. What happened?"
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next