Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse

+3
Lapis-Lazily
tygerburningbright
Crystalite
7 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Elacular Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Sunspot heard the noise from outside. Her eyes widened slightly and she debated briefly with herself about what to do. "Uh, you two stay put. I need to figure out what's going on out there."

The soldier pony bolts outside and looks around, trying to discern something about the crowd.

Rolls:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:43 pm

In The Street:

The dragon sighs as he scribbles a note for Wraith. "It was a mission I went on with Maverick a long time ago; the local thief's guild was using an Artifact to fence their stolen goods. I can give you the report when we get back."

The Pegasus pipes up again. "We want our magic coin back!"

((Zarhon knows what I'm talking about. Whether or not Busker knows, and how, is up to him, really.))

In The Hospital:

Sunspot concludes, based on the fact that most of the commoting is being done by doctors and nurses, that it's probably a medical situation.

Meanwhile, Wraith recieves another letter:

All to the good now. Ran into some old enemies, Wrangler and co. took care of them. I think. Sorry to hear you're quarantined.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Farnsworth wrote:"It was a mission I went on with Maverick a long time ago; the local thief's guild was using an Artifact to fence their stolen goods. I can give you the report when we get back."
"Ah. That. And the loud, audible noise best described as a 'bang', from a minute ago? Tragically unpreventable property damage, I presume?  Very Happy  Let's get this trio restrained, by the way. Anypony got some rope?"
Pegasus thug wrote:The Pegasus pipes up again. "We want our magic coin back!"
"Well why didn't you just say so?", Busker mocks, employing a simple sleight of hoof trick to pull an ordinary coin/bit out of the ear of the grounded pegasus, seemingly out of nowhere. "Ta dah! Don't spend it all in one place, miss."

Stealth/Clever Tail:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Zarhon wrote:
Farnsworth wrote:"It was a mission I went on with Maverick a long time ago; the local thief's guild was using an Artifact to fence their stolen goods. I can give you the report when we get back."
"Ah. That. And the loud, audible noise best described as a 'bang', from a minute ago? Tragically unpreventable property damage, I presume?  Very Happy  Let's get this trio restrained, by the way. Anypony got some rope?"

"I know at least a dozen different ways to improvise an explosion; it comes with the job. I think there was some rope in the wagon, though," he replies, running back to check his claim.

Zarhon wrote:
Pegasus thug wrote:"We want our magic coin back!"
"Well why didn't you just say so?", Busker mocks, employing a simple sleight of hoof trick to pull an ordinary coin/bit out of the ear of the grounded pegasus, seemingly out of nowhere. "Ta dah! Don't spend it all in one place, miss."

Zarhon wrote:
Stealth/Clever Tail:

There's some pocket change, an extra bowstring, and two very small, dubious looking bottles. One has a dark, brown liquid. The other is a clear liquid.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Wrangler strengthens his hold on the pegasus. "Hold on, don't leave. I got some here, though I don't see the end of tying them up. Got nothing to do with our business."
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:05 pm

"Ah, perfect!" Wraith says as she shifts down to her usual filly form. "While the guard's are away, the filly shall play. We can sneak out of here now. Let's search that nurse's house. Just need to get this window open."

Wraith pushes the window open and turns to Trotson. "You going to be okay getting down on your own?"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Sunspot comes to the conclusion that in an emergency situation like this, she would just be underhoof and moves back towards the room where Trotson and Wraith are. When she's outside the door, she speaks into the room: "There seems to be a medical emergency occurring. Would either of you like to follow the crowd and see what's happening?"

Rolls:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Sunspot is quite able to get back, where she realises that Doctor Open Heart is gone - replaced by a pegasus filly!?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Sunspot's jaw goes slack and she stamps her hoof on the tile floor, making a loud crack. "Alright, who are you two and what the hell is going on here?" She tries to sound angry and intimidating, but mostly just comes off as confused.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:57 pm

"Well, unless I'm missing some context, it sounds like our pals just got caught red-hooved, so we might want to hurry back. Better gag and blindfold these thugs as well, so they don't harass us anytime soon.", Busker informs his comrades, then turns to the baby dragons. "Hey Farns, found these two vials on the flighty mare. Any ideas what they are?", he whispers, away from sight or hearing of the bound pegasus."

Stuff:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:13 pm

"I should be able although I am more likely to be spotted but I've been in worse situations." Trotson conjures up a set of stepping stones acting as a rudimentary way down from the window.

Talent:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Zarhon wrote:"Well, unless I'm missing some context, it sounds like our pals just got caught red-hooved, so we might want to hurry back. Better gag and blindfold these thugs as well, so they don't harass us anytime soon.", Busker informs his comrades, then turns to the baby dragon. "Hey Farns, found these two vials on the flighty mare. Any ideas what they are?", he whispers, away from sight or hearing of the bound pegasus.

Stuff:

Checking the bottles in the Earth Pony's bandolier, the stuff that produces the flash turns out to be a milky white.

Farnsworth takes each one and sniffs them lightly. The clear one makes him sneeze; luckily, he is able to direct the resulting puff of flame in a safe direction. "The brown one is probably a poison. I don't know about the clear one. I can analyse them when we get back to the hotel."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:04 am

When Trotson jumps out the window, a deep frown creases Sunspot's face. "No you do not!" she yells before leaping out the window and onto Trotson. She tries to wrestle him to the disk, forcing his face down on the steppig stone. "Now, you are going to tell me exactly what's going on, or I'm going to fly us into the air and drop you onto the concrete from 500 feet. Which. Will. It. Be?"

Rolls:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 am

Wraith pops her head out the window excitedly. "OOOH! That looks fun! Are we playing doggy pile? Oh wait, that's quite a drop. You might die doing that. Please don't die! It's not very fun."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:18 pm

"And now we have a hostage/interrogation situation, involving a flyer, the doc, and a 500 foot drop. And the kid being... herself. I think we should hurry.", Busker notes, heading back to the hospital.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Trotson is quite staggered by the guard jumping onto him by manages to break free from the grapple and continue his escape Although just before leaving the first platform he does speak up."Never will I divulge onto you the our plan to stop this unnatural outbreak of disease emanating from an artifact most likely located in one of the locations patient zero was at immediately before infection....... Oh bloody hell..."

Rolls:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:03 pm

At the lunatic Unicorn's ravings, something itched at the back of Sunspot's mind. So, rather than trying to body check the doctor again, as soon as his back was turned she flew into the clouds and moved them to dim the sky before using her training to hide among them and follow him.

Rolls:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 pm

As Trotson (and I presume Wraith) head down the side of the building, Sunspot is quite able to create a nice cloudy sky to hide behind.

OOC:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:15 am

After Trotson finishes jumping down, Wraith backs up from the window. "Wheeeeeeeeeee!" she yells as she rushes at the window and jumps out. She lands with a sickening thump on the ground in front of the window and collapses into a mangled mess before forming back up fine and bouncing excitedly over to Trotson. "That looked like a fun game. We should play it together sometime. Ready to go find our team?"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:01 am

Busker hurries to the hospital. Slowly. Tired from the excitement of combat and the wounds from the bolts, he quickly abandons his slow run to sit on Wrangler's back. "Onwards, faithful Wrangler!", he goes.

Athletics:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:23 am

Wrangler tugs experimentally on the binding ropes before commenting to Farnsworth "If you're goin' too, send me a message an' let me know what happens. I'll keep an eye on your friends here." He then calmly looks about for a Guard to report the thieves to.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Trotson looks up at the sudden layer of clouds not truly seeing anything. "Yes, yes however that cloud cover is likely going to covertly follow us. Hm we should meet up with the others."

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

"Alrighty! That sounds fun. Where do you think they ran off to? I hope Farnsworth isn't too shaken up. Then again, this is hardly the first time he's gotten in a tough spot. Ooh! Do you think we could get ice cream later? I know I'm not supposed to eat because my digestive system is nonfunctional, but I can still taste and it just isn't fair. I want some ice cream. Can we get it when we meet up with the others? Can we please?"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:37 pm

((Let's try to get things rolling again, shall we?))

15 minutes later...

Wraith and Trotson manage to find Busker, Farnsworth, and (I presume) Jade in the streets, well away from the seedy parts.

"Oh hai. I see you got out, more or less okay. Did anybody see you?"

OOC:

Meanwhile...

Sunspot manages to follow the pair below her for a while; but, her guerrilla training is starting to wear on her a little...

OOC:

Meanwhile...

Wrangler, on the other hoof, has elected to stay with the prisoners. The black coated Pegasus hasn't spoken, but she does appear to have calmed down a little. (You can roll Perception to try and pinpoint her mood if you like. Or not.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Sunspot realizes that she'll be easier to see now, but stays well inside the clouds she's created. She realizes that it's incredibly obvious she's tailing them, but she forms a plan for when they seem to be nearing their destination.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next