Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychoneights

+3
ZamuelNow
Quietkal
Elacular
7 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Psychoneights - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychoneights

Post  GamerGoddessDin Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 pm

<(Dart)Thanks.> *Starts studying the flower.* <The stuff under the carpet reminds me a bit of a type of facility I read about when I was younger. It was called an 'insane asylum' if I remember correctly. They would cushion the walls, floors, and ceilings with the stuff to prevent the patients hurting themselves. I wonder if our friendly Mr. Featherbow was in one of those facilities for a long period of time as a patient... Or does he just think that we belong in one...>

Knowledge/History::
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:20 pm

GamerGoddessDin wrote:<(Dart)Thanks.> *Starts studying the flower.* <The stuff under the carpet reminds me a bit of a type of facility I read about when I was younger. It was called an 'insane asylum' if I remember correctly. They would cushion the walls, floors, and ceilings with the stuff to prevent the patients hurting themselves. I wonder if our friendly Mr. Featherbow was in one of those facilities for a long period of time as a patient... Or does he just think that we belong in one...>

You can just 'hear' the enthusiasm in Dart's 'voice' <(Gray)Cool! I knew I found an awesome place!>
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Cloud stares at the CCTV for a moment, before trotting away. "Nah. Let's just get out of here."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:48 pm

<(Dart)It seems to be a simple Stargazer Lilly. I hear Featherbow's got a track record for being nice to campers, though I also heard he once hurt one who attempted to set fire to one of his flowers. Anywho, let's get a move on. Don't want to be the last ones out of here do we? How about we fly the opposite direction of where the paths go?> *TKs the materials back to their original location before taking off herself.*

OOC:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Addressing Cloud, Marsh asks "So, you said it's a straight shot? Do we just walk forward?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:11 pm

The Sergeant rubbed his forehead below his horn. Grey matter simply left; well, let her, now he knew what she was. He addressed the foals who hadn't simply fled. "I'm sorry... Calm down a second! Let me explain, before Featherbow has a fit. 'The Hoof of God' is our term for the big, pink hoof you saw; many mental landscapes feature one. You didn't do anything wrong, really.... Now! As the ones still sticking around, it's time to go marching up and down the Square! Unless, of course, any of you have anything better to do? DO YOU!?"

Persuasion:

To Featherbow:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Pyro, you feel something tickle the back of your mind, as though Featherbow's going to speak again, but suddenly there's a piercing "noise." Everypony (and dragon) can "hear" a loud psychic screech inside their heads. It's apparently affecting everyone, if the yelling and groaning is any indication, and it seems to be coming from inside the slow moving train. All the CCTVs suddenly shut off and go to static and the whole world around you seems to shift a bit.

Meta:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Just as some foal started to raise a hoof, everything went static. Pyro twisted his head in pain as he tried to work aroundnit, letting it become a part of himself. He looked around; the train. He made himself move towards it to try and find and neutralise the source; if something like this was in Featherbow's mind, then they really were bucked. No, this had to be a foreign element. A student? His mind flashed back to the two foals he had seen earlier. It had to be Miracle. He urged himself onward...

Rolls:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Endurance::

Arcana::
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:48 pm

"Basically. There's tons of signs to follow and..." Cloud drops the sentence and grips her head at the psychic sound, in a mostly futile attempt to try and relieve some of the pain of it. This didn't seem right, especially in the otherwise foal-proofed world that they were in.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Marsh feels taken aback by the horrible psionic wail coursing through her mind. Dizzy and staggered, she tries to get a feeling for what exactly is going on but feels utterly lost.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:24 am

Dart was going to walk on over to where the other Figments were, when it hit...

Endurance:
Perception:

Dart doubled over, gasping in pain.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 am

Meta:

Last edited by Elacular on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:41 am

Dart got back woozily to feat. He tried a few meditation exercises to clear his head, and they helped some, but he still had a pounding headache. He staggered back to the entrance of the hole and climbed up and in the direction of the train.

"Did anypony get the license number of that wagon?" He said as he held his head.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:09 am

As bad as he was feeling, the monk's had always taught him to act from a position of knowledge.  Right now, he knew that something bad was happening on the train, and it pretty much began and ended with that.  There had to be a way to find out more.  He reached out with his senses towards the train, extending his claw and closing his eyes to focus.

Empathetic (2) – At Will
Preparation Time: 10 seconds
You can feel the emotions of creatures around you, even when they show no physical signs of their true feelings. Make a perception check with a +5 bonus to sense the emotional state of target creature.

Perception + 5 -3:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:28 am

He turns back to the rest. "There's somepony in trouble in there. I think they're also the source of the noise. I'm feeling sadness, pain, fear and guilt from them. We've got to help them."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am

Pyro's horn lit up as he gently replaced the tin hat, expecting the noise to stop; but braced for the very frightening possibility that someone had removed it in the Waking world...

Meta:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:30 pm

OOC:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Cloud breaks her usually uncaring expression for a frown as she lifts off the ground and hovers for a moment, commenting to Marsh. "I'm gonna see what's going on. This is probably just a weird lesson or something lame like that."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Trying to get used to the sound, something about the situation was quietly bothering Marsh.  "I don't think Featherbow would do that.  Not with how this place is.  Something must be wrong. I'm gonna follow you."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:47 pm

"Suit yourself." With that, she flies over to the train car, trying to get a better look at what's going on there.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Dart staggers over to the train.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Looking at the train, Marsh tries to figure out what exactly is going on inside.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:31 am

||I suppose I might as well check out the train too, wouldn't be good to run into trouble without a more combat oriented ally with me...|| *having recovered from the initial shock of the 'psychic scream' she takes off once more (Luckily she hadn't been flying too high when the scream hit, that could have hurt.) this time towards the train*

OOC:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:06 am

Pyro:

As you all make your way over to the train car and look in, you all see Pyro gently forming a ball of tin-foil around the horn of a young, green unicorn. It's pretty clear that that's who the psychic disturbance is coming from. Marsh and Cloud recognize the unicorn as the one who was curled up in a ball on the cart on the way here. As the foil covers the unicorn's horn, the psychic noise quiets to a much more bearable level, though it isn't gone.

Inside the cart, most of the other campers seem to have been knocked out, though four of them are still up. Two large earth ponies, Pointer and Garret. All four seem to be wearing some sort of psychic shields around their heads, and the larger earth pony gets up in Pyro's face and seems to be speaking very angrily to him. You could get into the cart with no trouble if you wanted to.

Meta:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next