Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychoneights

+3
ZamuelNow
Quietkal
Elacular
7 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Psychoneights - Page 5 Empty Re: Psychoneights

Post  GamerGoddessDin Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:55 pm

<<Wow, this place looks like a playschool playground got multiplied in area by a factor of ten before a rainbow puked all over it...>>*Grey begins to float around aimlessly taking in the scenery from an altitude of roughly 3 feet.*

Perception:

Arcana:

OOC:

My RP Formatting Methods:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:24 pm

OOC:

Everypony is able to notice Grey's voice in their heads and may react to it as they want.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:30 pm

History:

OOC:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Pyro glanced around, taking in everything, thought and notes flashing through his head instantly. This was nothing new. He hadn't done a crowd this big in a while, but no matter. Everything seemed fine until he noticed a newcomer of unusual size.

Spotting her, he sized her up instantly. An intruder was no laughing matter, even here, and he treated her as a threat. And threatening she could be; her potential energy was enormous, and she seemed exceptionally skilled with TK already. More so than himself, in fact; he could not reasonably expect to overpower that way. Her size, he decided, would be his first advantage; he would have to get physical. No problem; except she could still probably lift him off the ground as soon as blink. Luckily, surprise was his second advantage; he would have to move quickly to capitalize on it.

He didn't mull over this; it flashed through his mind instantly. He continued walking around, dropping an occasional tip or reprimand as appropriate while he subtly prepared a special technique, until she was near by; and then he pounced, planning to pin her to the ground; if he succeeded, he could slap his Ring Of Fire on her, leaving her immobilized...

The Plan:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:41 pm

OOC:

Streetsmarts:

Last edited by GamerGoddessDin on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Streetsmarts check to notice danger.)
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Dart examines the "ground" and the immediate area.  

Streetsmarts:

He's blindsided as something flies past him.  He whirls around.  "Seargent Pyro?  Grey Matter?"
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:29 am

The hospital-like smell seemed a little odd to Marsh.  It's not what she would consider welcoming to a group looking around.  Though it might be part of how Featherbow's mind worked, like an idea of keeping clean.  While Dart was probably taking things too lightly, there might be a point in the suggestion that an experienced psychic was probably rather resilient to beginners.  And there was the simple fact that she couldn't learn about this by doing nothing.  

Cleanliness...

Taking out one of her vials of algae, she opened it and spilled some on the "floor".  She then began to gently stir the puddle with her hoof.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Cloud glides back down toward Marsh, stating, "There's a lot of signs and it's pretty straightforward, so it shouldn't take us long to get out of here." She glances at the puddle of algae, but doesn't ask about it.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Paladin was a little late, so he missed the entire ‘Psychoportal being called Psychoportal’ thing, but he didn’t miss any of the important details. Like how it was used to entire a ponies head... actually entering their head. And that there was normally a limit to how many could enter at once, but they seemed to have made a device to get around that.

If Paladin was honest, the exchange between the counsellor’s was by far the most interesting happenstance that occurred during the breakfast. Seemed the ‘Sergeant’ Pyro was having to take on the duties of a previous counsellor, and the others were trying to help him by not burdening him with all the duties at once.

Once breakfast was done, Paladin prepared himself for his first trip into a pony’s mind. As he felt the pull drawing him in, he was a little surprised to hear some of the campers groaning, the older ones by the looks of things. The dragon took an odd position, whilst Pyro lay down. Deciding that it might be a good idea to do the same, Paladin lay down on the floor and closed his eyes, allowing his mind to slip away.

The transition was... unique, neither good or bad. Just a new experience that Paladin knew many wouldn’t ever had, if these psychic abilities really were rare as they seemed to be. However, the location that they landed in, was absolutely something else. The earth pony had to wonder how much of this was constructed, and how much of it was natural. Either way, seeing such a childish place in a grown-up’s head was... off.

Still, Paladin didn’t wait for long as he started observing his surroundings, attempting to get a general feel of the place, and if there was any shortcuts for this little race that was on... some were already booking it, but for Paladin, getting a feel for the place... and more importantly, finding a group to work with, was much, much more important. A leader couldn’t lead without comrades after all.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:17 am

Grey Matter is aware of the counsellor's approach, but not nearly soon enough for her to stop him from checking her. Before Pyro can activate his Ring of Fire, however, a massive light pink psychic hoof comes out of seemingly nowhere and gently pulls Pyro away from her. "Now now, Foalies!" The face on the CCTV smiled happily and the voice was sickeningly sweet. "Fighting isn't nice, so nobody does it in Featherbow's funland."

OOC 1:

As Marsh spills her algae and begins to help it grow, a similar psychic hoof very gently pushes you away from it and cleans up the mess. "Foalies! Remember not to litter! Somepony could slip on the things you drop and die! Plus, if you don't give a hoot, whoooo will?"

OOC 2:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:20 am

||This place is getting to be almost creepy... I like it though.|| <<I suppose you didn't notice me on the caravan. I was a bit hidden behind all the larger campers. Sorry about the mix up Sergeant.>>

OOC:

Arcana:

Last edited by GamerGoddessDin on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BBCode programming error)
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:37 am

Hear what Sarg Pyro heard:

What that giant hoof was.:

Dart, had a plan, a dirty, dirty plan.  Using Mind Trick he creates the sound of foals crying from several random places around the area.  He then tries to burrow through the carpet and hopefully beyond, striking the earth with his claws.

Mind Trick:

Can you dig?:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:46 am

Pyro couldn't help but notice several nearby foals staring uncomfortably. "STOP STANDING THERE GAWKING! Like you've never seen the Hoof of God! Off with you!"

Intimidate:

"Not you!" He snapped at this "Grey Matter". "Just what are you doing, sneaking around a camp full of Psychics!? Did you really think nobody would mind if you just waltzed in like you own the place!"

And you! Featherbow! Why does nobody want to let me in on things!? You all know I don't have Telepathy down yet, someone has to tell me these things!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:30 pm

So Featherbow seemed to be constantly watching them or at least ready to react to certain things.  'Slip and die' seemed to be an odd choice of words.  Marsh absentmindedly licked the algae off her hoof as she thought.  Pyro's command snapped her out of it and she motioned for Cloud to follow her.  "Come on, I want to try to talk to Mr. Featherbow before we start exploring."  Walking over to one of the CCTVs, Marsh waved a hoof in the air.  "Mr. Featherbow, why does your brain smell weird?  I guess it's supposed to make everything seem clean but...it's not helping.  Something more natural would help everypony feel a bit more comfortable."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:52 pm

<<I suppose I'll have to actually use my voice...>> "I wasn't exactly sneaking, I'm just really small so I tend to disappear in crowds pretty easily."

OOC::

GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Meta:
Cloud trots after Marsh without a word, and watches the CCTV to see if Featherbow responds directly or if these are just generic/prerecorded messages.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Meta:

At the sound of Pyro's yelling, all the campers who were still around very quickly dispersed, save for a few younger ones who began crying. Featherbow's face on the CCTV flipped back and forth, looking at the actual sobbing foals and searching for the source of Dart's Mind Trick. "Um, um, it's okay! It's okay Foalies, don't cry! I'm not god-PYRO! Um, you can look if you want to!"

Meanwhile, Dart tore very easily into the ground, quickly getting past the carpet and into a strange white pillowy substance full of fluff, foam and feathers. Placed at semi-random intervals on the plush floor beneath the carpet were crayon drawings as well as a few odd, colorful, two dimensional flowers that were slightly translucent and looked strikingly similar to the one Featherbow keeps in his mane. At any rate, you could tear through this floor pretty easily, but you'd have to come up semi-regularly to breathe and be careful not to get fluff down your throat.

Dart:

As Marsh and Cloud walk over, the Featherbows on the CCTVs seem quite preoccupied, so Marsh doesn't get an answer right away. After a moment, the image on the screen switches to a very obviously pre-recorded animated short of a bunch of foals and a buffalo singing happily with the words "PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT" in red at the top. This seems to be a sort of "Screen Saver" for when too many things are going on at once. From what Cloud can tell, there are pre-recorded messages that play at regular intervals at every area, but Featherbow can also communicate directly and is keeping an eye on you. After a moment of this, an equally obviously pre-recorded message appears on the screen. "Sometime's minds can smell a little funny, since that's one of the toughest things about them to change. This is good though, because smell is one of your most important senses. After this, you'll be given a lecture on Smelling Salts and their proper usage by Jewel as well as given maps of the camp in your Campers Beginner Kit! Yay!"

Last edited by Elacular on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Marsh waved her hoof again.  "Mr. Featherbow, you said 'slip and die'. Can we actually die in here?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:31 pm

The screen fizzled for a moment at Marsh's question and the real Featherbow's face appeared. "Um...c-crap. Uhhh...well, no, you can't die in here because I've made it super safe and fun, but other minds can be a lot more dangerous. That's why you're training here first, so you'll be nice and prepared before you go in other minds. Um...yay..."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Marsh thinks for a moment and then nods.  "Thank you Mr. Featherbow. Cloud, did you have any questions to ask or should we go?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:59 pm

2D Flower things:

Floor Beneath the Rug:

OOC:Has the tunnel closed up behind Dart?  Also, can he poke holes in the ceiling for air without anypony noticing? Lastly, what was that hoof? Did anyone meet the check to identify that?

Dart telepathically sends to Grey Matter.  'I'm beneath the floor.  Its prety stange.  There are pillows everywhere and these strange 2 Dimensional crayon drawings.'
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:17 pm

<(Dart)Is that so... Let me see some of this stuff.> *Carefully removes a small piece of the carpet and lifts a small amount of the poofy stuff out with TK before inspecting the stuff.* <(Dart)Feels kind of like a cloud... Bring me one of those flower things why don't you?>

Knowledge/History::

OOC::
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:29 pm

<(Grey) I'm not sure if I can take them.  They're Figments, they're not quite real.  Let me try>  Dart tries to pick up one of the 2-Dimensional Flower things.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:31 pm

The figment is very easy to pick up and seems somewhat weightless. It feels like a combination of paper and fabric and you could probably fold it up small enough to put in your hat without damaging it. You can see the tiny bud of a new figment below your feet.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Dart brings it back to the mouth of the tunnel and passes it up to Gray.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next