Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who You Gonna Call?

+2
Copper Rose
Brony 7 of 9
6 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Who You Gonna Call? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 pm

"Ah, Las Pegasus," White Whisper smiled, stepping forward. The suitcase wasn't quite touching the ground, but made enough of a sound through the tenuous connection between itself and its handle to service. "An utter cavalcade of sex and violence."

He paused for a few seconds before looking to his traveling companions, shifting his stubbish stick of smoke to the other side of his mouth. "Sorry, you two say somethin'? Also, where'd those two jackals get off to? Last I checked, they were about to follow me..."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Maverick looked between the two. "Uhm... I'm gonna pass if you two are willing. I just realized Spengler still has all the old gear; I'd like to have some of it, if only for study purposes. We can have some, right Doctor?" he asked the griffin.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Crystalite wrote:Maverick looked between the two. "Uhm... I'm gonna pass if you two are willing. I just realized Spengler still has all the old gear; I'd like to have some of it, if only for study purposes. We can have some, right Doctor?" he asked the griffin.
"Of course, of course," said Dr. Spengler, handing over whatever gear wasn't already taken.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:05 pm

"Ssssssssssssss..." began and continued White Whisper for several seconds as one of the packs passed near him. Miracuously, he did not swallow his cigarette. "...ssssssssssschoooooo, no. No." He shook his head twice, face left purposefully blank. "No."

Somewhere inside of him, his heart attempted to continue at the marathon sprint it had just set up for itself.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:15 pm

"Sweet!" the engineer exclaimed as he took the duffel bag ((Reasonable assumption, I think)) and set it down carefully beside him. He looked at White Whisper. "You okay? You don't look so good... "
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:15 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote: Also, where'd those two jackals get off to? Last I checked, they were about to follow me..."[/color][/font]

There's a murmur if surprise and alarm from the ponies in line behind the group, as Hallows and Gallows appear, pushing their way through the crowd. "No, please, don't tell us where you're going or anything." "You're lucky we have such good noses. Followed the stench of smoke and mustiness all the way across town. " They take their spots in line with everyone else, Gallows sending a quick snarl to a protesting stallion behind them. "You're also lucky we're so virtuous, and that you're so poor, otherwise wet could have robbed you blind back there." "OK, now I'm hungry and exhausted. What are we waiting on?"
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Rhinestone noticed Whisper hissing and quietly walked over to Maverick. "Gimme." She grabbed the bag and started walking towards the ticket booth away from Whisper with it. "If anypony's carrying the cool crap, it's me. You can deal."

With that, she moved to speak to whatever teller was the furthest away from her companions. "Hey, we're taking the midnight train going anywhere. As long as anywhere is Las Pegasus. That cool?"
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:38 pm

Maverick relinquished the bag, feeling unconfident that he can carry it along with his own belongings. "I'll need to go through it later though, establish what we have," He said before she went off towards a ticket booth.

((Elacular conveniently made an excuse for the two to be talking later. Which we seem to be ready for now...))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:15 pm

"What cool crap? What's that bag for?"
"What's in the bag?"
"What's in the bag?"
"What's in the bag?"
"WHAT'S IN THE BAAAAAAAAG?"
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Rhinestone glared back at the jackals. "Do you plotholes even listen to what's being said around you? There's important sciency stuff in here, and you'd just break them! Buck off."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:38 pm

The twins stop dead, starting at Rhinestone. Hallows sports a look of mild shock and offense, while Gallows looks slightly bemused, as he sidesteps out of the way.
"Uh, OK, first of all skank. I just wanted to know what was in the bag. Didn't say nothin about touching anything. Secondly, ratchet filly, who even are you talkin at me like that? You got some kind of problem in that aired out busted up head, taking attitude like that? You can just drop that heat, before I drop you, ho. Less you wanna see what a bomb made of razors feels like goin off in your face, I ain't playin, you will bleed, bitch."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Elacular wrote:Rhinestone noticed Whisper hissing and quietly walked over to Maverick. "Gimme." She grabbed the bag and started walking towards the ticket booth away from Whisper with it. "If anypony's carrying the cool crap, it's me. You can deal."

With that, she moved to speak to whatever teller was the furthest away from her companions. "Hey, we're taking the midnight train going anywhere. As long as anywhere is Las Pegasus. That cool?"
"Whatever," said the inattentive pony in the thin-rimmed glasses.

He exchanges the bits for tickets, not questioning why a bunch of minors are going to Las Pegasus.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:45 pm

Rhinestone took the tickets. After listening to Hallows rant, she quietly gawked for a moment before falling to the ground and bursting out laughing. "Heeheeehaa! Oh sweet Celestia, you're amazing! You guys! Seriously, quit your day job and take up comedy! Heehee, I had you pegged all wrong, boo. You're my new best friend!"

With that, she put the bag on her shoulder and grinned widely at Hallows, patting her on the shoulder before walking towards the train.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:56 pm

"Ha ha." Gallows grins at his sister. "0 for 4, no one is EVER gonna buy that. Just give up." He follows the females on to the train, one grumbling incoherently at the other. Gallows was at least happy that they were making nice with the girls now- having to watch while Hallows made moves on every stallion nearby got old pretty fast. "So anyway," he continues, sidling up on Rhinestones other side. "What have you heard is fun to do in Las Pegasus? Mostly all I've ever heard is it's a cavalcade of se-" He's cut off by Hallows kicking an errant suitcase into his path, tripping him.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 am

"Hmmmm..." Rhinestone considered. "Well, I think that prostitution and gambling are legal there, though I may be thinking of somewhere else. And lots of people who just met get hitched. And one of my old friends said that there are filly-foolers and colt-cuddlers everywhere, not that there's anything wrong with that. And also, lots of rich ponies with their heads up their plots live there."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 am

"I think you'd be surprised how many filly-foolers and colt-cuddlers there are in any given place." Hallows comments in a conspiratorial tone, giving a knowing look around amongst the crowd. "They just need a little coaxing." "You know, if you have to be like that all the time you could at least stop broadcasting so hard." Gallows whispers. Then, louder, "Do you think is actually a good idea to bring a kid along then? Not exactly a storybook setting." He gestures at the buzzing Pegasus, pointedly ignoring the fact of his own age.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:22 am

Rhinestone shrugged at Hallows' statement. "You're probably right, but I'm only good at understanding ponies after rigor-mortis sets in, so what do I know?"

After that she glanced at Gallows. Noting that he ignored his age, she decided to focus on something else."Well, I'm seventeen, so I'm not a legal adult either. Not too big a difference except I'm not on a hyperactive sugar high, for better or for worse. If she gets in trouble, I'll hit whoever's gonna hurt her with a shovel. Simple as that."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:38 am

"I guess that makes Whisper and I the grown ups of the group, then. I'm twenty one, and I'm pretty sure he's older than that... "
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:48 am

"You're 21? You're OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
[old]!!!"
Sweet Puff says matter-of-factly, eyes wide and checking Arty for wrinkles.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:12 pm

"Ugh, I hate kids. Come on brother dearest, keys find a seat. Some quality, stress free alone time will do us some good." Hallows nonchalantly extricates herself from her new Bestie and moves down the train to find an empty car. "Yaaaaaaaaay." Gallows deadpans, then turns to the rest. "We're gonna go have private time, so... Party at our place, everyone's invited. Bring your friends, bring your mom, please, dear sweet Anubis and Celestia someone save me from her." He backs his way down the aisle after Hallows, giving a half seriously pleading look.

Left it open. Ready to either rp with whoever game or timeskip if everyone hates me.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Sweet Puff darts in a blinding flash, already sitting in the booth Hallows entered before Gallows gets there, pulling out another piece of candy and nomming it. She looks at Hallows, and holds out a piece of yellow candy to her. "Want one?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm

"Ooh, yes pl-" "NO!" Hallows swats her brother's paw away from the offered piece. "We don't want any candy, now get out of here. We have grown up stuff to talk about, and what's his name, Art guy, your Dad, probably wouldn't want you hearing a lot of it." "Awwww... but we still haven't eaten yet! We're going to Las Pegasus, if he let her go there I'm sure she's heard plenty of grown up stuff. She can stay and contribute, candy or otherwise, I'm sure." hallows just gives him a cold look.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 pm

White Whisper followed other members of the group to the ticket booth.

In silence.

He then took his ticket from Rhinestone.

In silence.

He then followed everypony else into the train.

In silence.

He went to his booth, arbitrarily selected.

In silence.

He then turned and looked back at the rest of his group.

And broke the silence.

"Heh. A pony could get used to this."

Then, stowing his suitcase in the overhead compartment, White Whisper settled in for a nice nap, blissful dreamless sleep potentially preparing him for the nightmare that would be Las Pegasus. He'd only been once before, but he'd told himself once would be enough. Ah well. Least this time, his misery might have some company.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Rhinestone nodded to Gallows, pausing only at her own booth to put down the bag full of science crap then wandered into the twins room. "Hey, no grown up stuff here. None of us are grown ups. 'cept Maverick and Whisper."

She laid down on the nearest soft surface with a lazy smile. "I'm gonna be up all night, so you guys can entertain me for the time being."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:25 pm

"That depends on what you mean by grown-up. Gallows and I have- hey wait, who said you could just barge in here like that? This isn't a party that everyone can just jump into whenever they feel like it!" "Oh shut up, and just enjoy some sociability for once." Hallows gets right up in Gallows face and whispers in an angry tone. "Don't pretend for a second you care any more about spending time with these ponies than I do. I can tell you've already sniffed her out, and that's all you care about right now." "I'm not even going to respond to that, ms. 'We never pack anything'. If you don't want to talk, then go take a walk." Gallows stares down his sister for a moment, before she begrudgingly backs off. She lays down very close next to Gallows, and they both then turn to look at Rhinestone, waiting.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next