Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who You Gonna Call?

+2
Copper Rose
Brony 7 of 9
6 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Who You Gonna Call? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:47 am

Pony to White Whisper's right looked to be getting a shovel - and behind him Dr. Spengler was fiddling with his ghost-hunting equipment. Well, those were both fine and dandy in their own special ways, and all, but the slime looked to be coming too fast for that ghost-hunting equipment to be any sort of option one could definitely count on to occur in the next few minutes. Or, possibly, the next few hours. Griffin looked moderately panicked, but maybe that was just Whisper projecting.

Projecting. Ghosts. Heh.

Let's see, and the pony with the shovel was trying to...White Whisper guessed...dig a trench? Too slow. Far too slow. And that was presuming the ghost-stuff didn't just kind of fly over the trench - from what little White Whisper could understand, ghosts tended to be able to fly, so that slime probably could too.

Not half-ghosts though. What a freakin' gyp.

So, White Whisper needed to slow these ghosts down if we want to save these ponies - maybe that would give Dr. Spengler time to work his magic? That's presuming that it worked at all, of course...but no. Can't think like that. Least Whisper could think now - and think fast too, amazing what adrenaline could do, especially now that his body was getting adjusted to the beats, so...beats. The beats. Ghosts were obsessed, right? Not like White Whisper knew much outside of the marks on his face, but that's what all the old pony tales were obsessed with, right? If stalling was the objective, then...

White Whisper groaned, then cleared his throat. Well. He wasn't exactly the type of pony to take the limelight, but when things got dark his Cutie Mark was supposed to light up the night, right? Even if he hated this kind of music. A lot.

Gah.

Projecting his voice as best as he could - a difficult task over this noise - White Whisper spoke in time to the beat.

Thelma and Louise rappin'? Oy, gimme a break!
There's no way this is real - cuz ya both are so fake.
If you call that "rhyming", well, I guess I'm Celestia!
I spit straight solar fire, so I'm sure I'll get the best a' ya.

On the word fire, White Whisper shot out a puff of flame, big as he could make it, aiming for the slime that was headed towards the ponies. Probably wouldn't work, but hey, it wasn't gonna make things worse. Besides, wasn't showmanship key in one of these...urgh...rap battles?

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:30 am

Maverick decided (perhaps foolishly) to take a petri dish out of his pocket, using his kinesis to scoop up some of the slime as it approached, while his mind raced to think of how to be helpful...

Perception:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Elacular wrote:Second attempt at enduring the noise.
Endu=12+Roll=18=30.

Rhinestone's then going to use her Burrower utility to dig a moat around the MEP's stage.
While the noise still hurts, Rhinestone is able to push against the sound waves and get up to the impromptu "stage". As she digs, the slime starts falling into the moat before it's even a complete circle, but it's still pouring from the Mad Entertainer Party, and who knows how long the moat will hold? On the plus side, most ponies are fleeing the scene as best they can, though some are incapacitated by noise and sound waves.

"Lookie lookie! A new pool!"

On the minus side, with Bell Mare splashing around in the moat, there's a good chance Rhinestone may be covered in ectoplasm...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Projecting his voice as best as he could - a difficult task over this noise - White Whisper spoke in time to the beat.

Thelma and Louise rappin'? Oy, gimme a break!
There's no way this is real - cuz ya both are so fake.
If you call that "rhyming", well, I guess I'm Celestia!
I spit straight solar fire, so I'm sure I'll get the best a' ya.

On the word fire, White Whisper shot out a puff of flame, big as he could make it, aiming for the slime that was headed towards the ponies. Probably wouldn't work, but hey, it wasn't gonna make things worse. Besides, wasn't showmanship key in one of these...urgh...rap battles?
The ectoplasm is falling into the moat as the pony with the shovel digs, but who knows if she'll actually be able to complete it. The ponies by the sound system turn to White Whisper as he starts rapping, and as the fire heads for the slime, it is smothered in the goo.

"Aww Tartarus naw!" says the Mad Entertainer Party, in unison.

The unicorn rolls her eyes and starts to carefully make her way down from atop the sound system, while the Mad Entertainer Party focuses their efforts on White Whisper.

"You kiddin' sucka? We returned from beyond the grave!
We gonna stomp any fool that thinks they’re gonna be brave!
Yeah, in life we laughed of all of the braindead competition!
And if you think you’ll outrap us now, you gotta be trippin’!
"

The unicorn, about halfway down now, looks over at the Mad Entertainer Party.

Did you just rhyme competition with trippin’?” she asks.

"It’s a slanted rhyme, fool! Don’t you know what that is?
And we’ll keep rhymin’ even if we have to BREAK ALL DIS SHIZZ!
‘Cause we came to rap and we came prepared!
So that means, little pony, that you better be scared!
"

On the word "scared" the Mad Entertainer Party's faces partially melt away to reveal charred skulls beneath.
Rap Battle Rules:

Crystalite wrote:I am frankly lacking in ideas here. Particularly as Maverick is fairly reliant on his surroundings... What sort of things are available for us to work with? Is there perhaps a hardware store or something similar within sprinting distance? What sources of metal are nearby?

Result: 1d20 (14) + Perception (10) = 24
There are, of course, the options of getting ponies away from the scene, assisting in the Rap Battle, assisting the pony digging a moat, or helping the young Pegasus filly, wherever she is (because she'll be catching up whenever Copper Rose returns. Dr. Spengler seems to be looking for something magitech-related, so obviously he'd have sources of metal, and there's a hardware store two blocks away. While the sound system would seem like an obvious source of metal it doesn't appear to actually be made of any earthly material. Other sources of metal might be in storefront signs, but there isn't that much of it.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:27 pm

White Whisper blinked. They bought it? They bought it. Huh. Fire didn't work on the ectoplasm - of course it didn't, but...right. Rap battle. Think of some lyrics, and think of them quick.

...ah, right, yes, charred skulls. Supposed to be scary, as if anything much left White Whisper much scared post Haggler's Hill. Ghost hunting equipment aside. Oh no, blackened bones, signifying Tartarus, or whatever. In fact...

When it comes to rappin', looks like this pony's peerless!
So you're callin' that scary, eh? Start callin' me fearless,
Because 'spooky burnt-up skeletons' don't leave me much impressed
No, the only thing scary 'bout you two is the way you're dressed!

White Whisper grinned as best as he could.Looks like these two had something bad happen to them regards heat sometime in their lives. Might even be how they died. Time to rub that in a little. "Are you two with those charred faces absolutely certain you wanna go up against somepony who does such a good imitation of a dragon?"

Oy! What's it take to get these facts through your scorched skulls?
There's no way you two can feel the beat when you don't have a pulse!
'Break this shizz up'? Huh! Guess I'll burn it down,
And take the Rapping Crown away from these insane clowns
!

On the word down, White Whisper stomped his front hooves, engulfing himself in a bright white fire. He then smiled and waved a hoof as if to say, "your turn" on the next line. This was almost getting fun. Besides the actual music, of course. Bunch of pointless noise.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:47 pm

"Gah! Blow me!" She staggered out of the way of Bell Mare's splashing and clambered unceremoniously out of the moat. With her ears ringing, she couldn't quite hear the rap battle, but she knew something was happening. She then looked up at Medium Rare and began to yell at you. "Medium! You seem like a really smart pony! What are you doing hanging around these idiots? Can we do anything to help you?"

Rolls:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Sweet Puff, at first blown backward some by the wall of sound, has now flown to behind the speakers, where the sound is hopefully less intense. She's also making funny faces at the two clownish ghosts.
Rolls:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:10 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:On the word down, White Whisper stomped his front hooves, engulfing himself in a bright white fire. He then smiled and waved a hoof as if to say, "your turn" on the next line. This was almost getting fun. Besides the actual music, of course. Bunch of pointless noise.

Some of the Mad Entertainer Party's full-body makeup starts to melt, but they just laugh and continue rapping as if nothing's wrong.

"You gotta be jokin’! Call yourself a dragon?
You look like you fell off the back of the reject wagon!
You’re more a fool than a clown if you think you can be king!
Best step your rap up, son, ‘cause you’re just whispering!
"
Rap Battle:

Elacular wrote:"Gah! Blow me!" She staggered out of the way of Bell Mare's splashing and clambered unceremoniously out of the moat. With her ears ringing, she couldn't quite hear the rap battle, but she knew something was happening. She then looked up at Medium Rare and began to yell at you. "Medium! You seem like a really smart pony! What are you doing hanging around these idiots? Can we do anything to help you?"

Rhinestone just barely manages to step out of the way of the ectoplasm and get out of her unfinished moat. As Medium Rare finally gets to ground level, she turns to Rhinestone as her name was called, looking at her blankly before smirking.

"Break the doctor's toys," said Medium Rare, stepping across the moat and heading for Dr. Spengler's booth.

Copper Rose wrote:Sweet Puff, at first blown backward some by the wall of sound, has now flown to behind the speakers, where the sound is hopefully less intense. She's also making funny faces at the two clownish ghosts.
Sweet Puff manages to get behind the speakers, away from the more painful sound waves. It occurs to Sweet Puff that neither the clownish ghosts, nor the pony rapping against them, would be able to see her if she was making funny faces behind the speakers. However, from her position, she can see the unicorn that was with them approaching Dr. Spengler's booth.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Sweet puff flies up to the unicorn ghost, floating in the air in front of her (between her and the griffon's booth). "Hey, what's with the funny cloth on your head? Are you hiding something? Do you have candy under there? I want candy! Give me some candy! Candycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandy!!!"
Persuasion:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 pm

White Whisper rolled his neck. Progress, from the look of things. Maybe he could do more than just stall them. Maybe he could...

...gah. Whisper's thinking slowed down as the adrenaline stopped rushing, leaving him starting to feel tired. No time to let the mind wander any more. Have to focus, now...let's see, whispering. Like his name - did they know? No. Couldn't. Not even ghosts. Not possible. Focus. Whispers. Not much noise. Got it.

Makin' so much noise, oy, you shouldn't make a peep!
Shh! For the best I whisper cuz' you put this crowd to sleep!
I understand! Yer cold as graves! But I'm burnin' white hot.
In your ghostly horseshoes, well, I'd have second thoughts...

At the end of the third line, White Whisper indicated himself, affecting a look of wonderment during the fourth line that these two would even want to continue when they were so obviously beaten. Hopefully they didn't notice he was overusing his 'oy's...

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Rhinestone glared at the unicorn ghost and snickers when the pegasus jumps on top of her. "Ha! Instant karma! You can go right ahead and deal with that!"

Hmmm...the bald wonder seems to have those two dumb-bucks covered. But I'm a little worried about what a ghost with actual grey-matter could do. hmmm...Maybe if I had the body...

Rolls:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Maverick watched as the "medium" pony started to advance across the moat. Immediately he found a theory flashing thrpug his head: if the ghost generated an electromagnetic field, where they perhaps dependent on it? If he could manipulate it somehow;

Yes. A Faraday cage! That would trap the field, and therefore (In theory) the ghost. His ponykinesis brought out a series of eight small disks, which immediately expanded to their full meter length. He manipulated them around to form a sort of "box" around the unicorn.

"Not ideal, but enough to test the theory. Get of THAT, creepy unicorn!"

Finding he had two extra, he decided to maneuver one underneath Dr. Spengler, to keep him off the ground long enough to find... whatever he was looking for. The last one he flung towards the rapper ghosts in hopes of distracting them a little.

Enchantment:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Copper Rose wrote:"Hey, what's with the funny cloth on your head? Are you hiding something? Do you have candy under there? I want candy! Give me some candy! Candycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandy!!!"
The unicorn groans before finally caving in and yelling "Fine!" A faint glow comes from beneath her horn as several pieces of taffy appear in front of Sweet Puff.
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:At the end of the third line, White Whisper indicated himself, affecting a look of wonderment during the fourth line that these two would even want to continue when they were so obviously beaten. Hopefully they didn't notice he was overusing his 'oy's...

Spoiler:

Bits and pieces of bone start falling from the Mad Entertainer Party as they duck under a thrown disc before getting back up and they continue to rap.

""Oy, oy, oy!” Do rappers these days come with a stutter?
You talk a big game, but foal, your knees turn to butter!
So we got burned once before! So you set yourself on fire!
But if you claim it scares us, you’re a darn dirty liar!

Now it’s our honest position you’re gonna want a physician
Scratch that - only a mortician could help you with your condition!
You’d have second thoughts? Buddy, I’m surprised you can think!
Because you think you’re white-hot, but you’re burning pink!
"

Rap Battle:

Elacular wrote:Hmmm...the bald wonder seems to have those two dumb-bucks covered. But I'm a little worried about what a ghost with actual grey-matter could do. hmmm...Maybe if I had the body...
Medium Rare's body was found in the Everfree Forest, and since she was from Hoofington she would normally have been buried there. However, some councilpony ordered her remains taken to Ponyville and buried there. When asked why (after the burial), he said he didn't remember ever ordering her burial...
Crystalite wrote:Yes. A Faraday cage! That would trap the field, and therefore (In theory) the ghost. His ponykinesis brought out a series of eight small disks, which immediately expanded to their full meter length. He manipulated them around to form a sort of "box" around the unicorn. Finding he had two extra, he decided to maneuver one underneath Dr. Spengler, to keep him off the ground long enough to find... whatever he was looking for. The last one he flung towards the rapper ghosts in hopes of distracting them a little.

As the Faraday cage encloses the unicorn, Maverick can hear her swearing and pounding away at the discs. While her weight is most certainly enough to break them, a focused magical burst of her magnetic field (assuming she has one) might disrupt the cage...

In the meantime, Dr. Spengler pulls what looks like a heavy metal backpack with a long hose attached.

"Here we are!" announces Dr. Spengler. "Now I just need to find an exposed core..."

Checks:
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:57 am

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Because you think you’re white-hot, but you’re burning pink!

On this last line, White Whisper's concentration broke, turning his Will-o-Wisp pink for a split second before the flames on his body were sent spiraling away from him, perhaps destined to relight to cigarette they followed after. "Oh, nuts, that isn't bad, actually...hoo boy." He shook his head, trying to refocus himself. How did these two suddenly get so good? These lyrics were a magnitude of quality above the last few batches...no. Couldn't let it bother him.

White Whisper's parents always told him he had a habit of running his mouth. "Well," he thought as he slowly began to glow a gentle green, almost an unearthly color (by which is meant exactly an unearthly color). "Time to break in some old habits."

"Listen to this lecture, poor examples of specters,
I'll blind you, grind you, mind you, this ain't just conjecture
It's a breeze, such ease to please me and make you lot rest in peace.
Don't "step off" these ponies and pay, yeah, you've used up your lease!"

They wanted to get serious, did they? Well, then White Whisper would get serious. As he bent his neck over, a vacant look entering his slowly-glowing eyes, the glow emanating from the rest of his body increased not in brightness, but in intensity. In fact, the light seemed to dim, all in all being the equivalent of a lantern approaching - a lantern at the front of a train. As White Whisper tried to focus on being creepy and otherworldy - stars, that burnt his tongue, but nothing the ectoplasm wouldn't take care of - fire fell from his mouth with each syllable. The flames were grabbed by his will and slowly shaped into...something. His voice, quite suddenly, took on a more monotonic and raspy quality as the music hit a "quiet" part.

"Education: You'll both learn to discern the reason why I burn.
Proclamation: No more time for showin' off so just wait your turn.
Explanation: More than fire, there's somethin' to fear.
Revelation: YOU THREE AREN'T THE ONLY GHOSTS HERE."

This last portion of the verse was sung...well, it was still rapped by White Whisper, but it looked (and sounded) like it was coming from the towering demonic figure White Whisper's flames had formed into. It wasn't necessarily a convincing illusion, but then it wasn't trying to be. The point came across: I am something supernatural just as much as you are, and if you don't leave right now, there's going to be an imprint of my back-right horseshoe where your cutie mark used to be.

At least, Whisper hoped that was the message that came across and not something like "I am a complete poser trying to play in the big kid's pool", because that was certainly how he felt at the moment.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:12 am

Sweet Puff squees and pounces on the taffy, nomming it in surprising time for a candy like taffy. "Mmmmmmmmm..."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:15 am

White Whisper, meanwhile, takes a break from attempting to be menacing to look at the adorable taffy-munching on display. 'Course, he figured he couldn't be that impressive-seeming if a piece of candy was more interesting than he was. Theeeen agaaaain that filly seemed, from what little he could guess at, to be a little...preoccupied with sugary things.

Weird, all around. But then again, who was he to talk? Back to being menacing, then!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:23 am

Rhinestone's jaw dropped at the incredible show from White Whisper. "...holy Celestia."

Bell Mare, I am absolutely dead serious here, do not buck with me right now. Are you seeing this right now or do I need to go on my drugs again?
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:44 am

Maverick could, momentarily, only stare in awe. His M.E.D.S. weren't messing with him. The Earth Pony WAS a ghost!

He snapped out of it quickly. He had his own problem. His horn lit up as he used his own magic to try and reinforce the cage. If he could stabilise it for a little while, he might be able to run to the hardware store he had seen and collect some copper pipes; with which he could build a proper cage.

Arcana:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:15 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:This last portion of the verse was sung...well, it was still rapped by White Whisper, but it looked (and sounded) like it was coming from the towering demonic figure White Whisper's flames had formed into. It wasn't necessarily a convincing illusion, but then it wasn't trying to be. The point came across: I am something supernatural just as much as you are, and if you don't leave right now, there's going to be an imprint of my back-right horseshoe where your cutie mark used to be.
Realizing that they got totally served, the Mad Entertainer Party screams out in rage, with their ghostly sound system starting to spark, then explode into heatless flames, rather obviously taking out the sound waves. As the flames spread over to the Mad Entertainer Party, two orbs of energy appear where the hearts would be in Straight-Up and Scooby.

"There we are!" exclaims Dr. Spengler, flipping a switch on his large backpack-like device.

A stream of energy shoots out from the nozzle at the end of the backpack, flying through the air and attaching itself to Scooby's core. It seems to do serious damage to the ghostly earth pony, who starts flying to and fro rapidly and violently to try and shake off the stream. Dr. Spengler, to his credit, is holding on as best he can.

Narration:

Copper Rose wrote:Sweet Puff squees and pounces on the taffy, nomming it in surprising time for a candy like taffy. "Mmmmmmmmm..."

Unfortunately as Sweet Puff attempts to nom the candy, she finds it lacks taste. Or texture. In fact she doesn't even feel anything as she attempts to swallow it.

Elacular wrote:Bell Mare, I am absolutely dead serious here, do not buck with me right now. Are you seeing this right now or do I need to go on my drugs again?

"Pfft. If your drugs worked I wouldn't be here, would I?"

As Dr. Spengler's energy stream hits Scooby, Bell Mare yelps in surprise.

"You heard nothing."

Crystalite wrote:He snapped out of it quickly. He had his own problem. His horn lit up as he used his own magic to try and reinforce the cage. If he could stabilise it for a little while, he might be able to run to the hardware store he had seen and collect some copper pipes; with which he could build a proper cage.

Maverick's magic is JUUUUUUUUST barely enough to keep the cage stable.

"When I get out of here you're a dead pony!" shouted Medium Rare from inside the cage.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Maverick's magic is JUUUUUUUUST barely enough to keep the cage stable.

"When I get out of here you're a dead pony!" shouted Medium Rare from inside the cage.

Maverick returned the flying disk and stepped on it, using it to hover high enough to peek through a hole in the cage. "What's your problem!? Stop trying to kill everybody and it wouldn't have happened! Didn't you think of just asking for whatever it is you want?"

Persuasion:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:43 pm

As Spengler began using his weird device thing, a huge grin came over Rhinestone's face. "Oh Celestia, YES!" She ran to jump over the moat and onto the stage, whipping her shovel off her back to smack Scooby in the face.

Rolls:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:51 pm

"Right then," said White Whisper, rolling the burning creature into a small boll and "throwing" that ball with his apparent psychic powers. Once it reached a certain height, it...not quite exploded? More like..."dispersed", sending heat radiating harmlessly throughout the sky - worst case scenario, the midday sun would be a bit sunnier feeling. He was pretty sure.

Anywho, White Whisper turned to what was left of the assemblage of ponies, affecting his best smile (passing) and trying to think of something to say that might assure them that he was still the pony they knew and loved, and not just some monster lashing out, defending his territory. "You all, all of you...have no idea...how annoyin' that was. Please, for the love of Celestia, or maybe Nightmare Moon if any of you all steer towards the rebellious, do not shoot me with his ghost-snatching equipment and make today worse for me. Just grant me that request."

...eh, close enough. Not exactly heroic, and maybe a little stilted, but -

Elacular wrote:As Spengler began using his weird device thing, a huge grin came over Rhinestone's face. "Oh Celestia, YES!" She ran to jump over the moat and onto the stage, whipping her shovel off her back to smack Scooby in the face.

White Whisper whipped his head around, too rattled to think of any more 'w' words to continue the alliteration. "Hey, hey, hey hey!" he shouted, eyes glowing green once more as he took a step forward. Almost instantly, a bridge of solid earth formed underneath the path of her jump, leaving a groove in the ground where it had extended from. "I just saved your bloomin' life, squirt, and I'd rightly thank you to be a little careful with it! Sheesh, jumpin' right 'to the pretty light, like some unholy combo of a lemming and a moth on a sugar rush, or are you just a tad silly?" He scoffed.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:56 pm

As Sweet Puff discovers that the candy is not real, she starts crying in a piercing, annoying wine. This wine becomes quickly a cry of rage, and she starts buzzing around the cage that holds the evil lying fake-candy-giving unicorn ghost, so fast she can hardly be seen, wracking her brain for how to make a thundercloud.
Weather Crafting:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Crystalite wrote:Maverick returned the flying disk and stepped on it, using it to hover high enough to peek through a hole in the cage. "What's your problem!? Stop trying to kill everybody and it wouldn't have happened! Didn't you think of just asking for whatever it is you want?"
"You REALLY think the doctor would ever let us just ASK him to destroy his stuff?"

Dr. Spengler cannot hear this over the humming of his pack.

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Anywho, White Whisper turned to what was left of the assemblage of ponies, affecting his best smile (passing) and trying to think of something to say that might assure them that he was still the pony they knew and loved, and not just some monster lashing out, defending his territory. "You all, all of you...have no idea...how annoyin' that was. Please, for the love of Celestia, or maybe Nightmare Moon if any of you all steer towards the rebellious, do not shoot me with his ghost-snatching equipment and make today worse for me. Just grant me that request."

The ponies just stare for a few seconds before running screaming across Ponyville.

Elacular wrote:As Spengler began using his weird device thing, a huge grin came over Rhinestone's face. "Oh Celestia, YES!" She ran to jump over the moat and onto the stage, whipping her shovel off her back to smack Scooby in the face.

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:White Whisper whipped his head around, too rattled to think of any more 'w' words to continue the alliteration. "Hey, hey, hey hey!" he shouted, eyes glowing green once more as he took a step forward. Almost instantly, a bridge of solid earth formed underneath the path of her jump, leaving a groove in the ground where it had extended from. "I just saved your bloomin' life, squirt, and I'd rightly thank you to be a little careful with it! Sheesh, jumpin' right 'to the pretty light, like some unholy combo of a lemming and a moth on a sugar rush, or are you just a tad silly?" He scoffed.

Rhinestone lands on the bridge right before she can fall into the slime. From her position she can see Scooby dashing to and fro, crashing into the phantasmal sound systems and Straight-Up, who (to his credit) is trying to yank Scooby away from Dr. Spengler's beam... and isn't having that much success.

Copper Rose wrote:As Sweet Puff discovers that the candy is not real, she starts crying in a piercing, annoying wine. This wine becomes quickly a cry of rage, and she starts buzzing around the cage that holds the evil lying fake-candy-giving unicorn ghost, so fast she can hardly be seen, wracking her brain for how to make a thundercloud.

Sweet Puff remembers that the easiest way to make lightning is to get a cloud and force the lightning out. The cloud is gathered, and Sweet Puff only has to let loose with a lightning bolt...
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Crystalite wrote:Maverick returned the flying disk and stepped on it, using it to hover high enough to peek through a hole in the cage. "What's your problem!? Stop trying to kill everybody and it wouldn't have happened! Didn't you think of just asking for whatever it is you want?"
"You REALLY think the doctor would ever let us just ASK him to destroy his stuff?"

Maverick raised an eyebrow. Surely the equipment itself wasn't so horribly evil it had to be wiped off the face of Equestria; there must be a motive.

It was at this moment he noticed the pegasus filly whipping up a miniature storm. He recognised her as the candy obsessed filly from earlier. He checked his pockets; ah-ha! He was in luck: there was still a piece of salt water taffy from the service cart on the train. He had a threat, that he could control, that could hopefully coerce the spirit.

"Why? What are you up to? I'm trying to help you out a little. The alternative is that this pegasus circling your cage looks like she's ready to tear loose a thunderbolt; I sincerely doubt you or my crude cage can withstand that. I can call her off, if you agree to cooperate. Or you can not, and I get to see what happens when you get two or three megavolts pushed through you inside a metal box."

Persuasion (Copper Rose, pay attention):
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:White Whisper whipped his head around, too rattled to think of any more 'w' words to continue the alliteration. "Hey, hey, hey hey!" he shouted, eyes glowing green once more as he took a step forward. Almost instantly, a bridge of solid earth formed underneath the path of her jump, leaving a groove in the ground where it had extended from. "I just saved your bloomin' life, squirt, and I'd rightly thank you to be a little careful with it! Sheesh, jumpin' right 'to the pretty light, like some unholy combo of a lemming and a moth on a sugar rush, or are you just a tad silly?" He scoffed.

Rhinestone lands on the bridge right before she can fall into the slime. From her position she can see Scooby dashing to and fro, crashing into the phantasmal sound systems and Straight-Up, who (to his credit) is trying to yank Scooby away from Dr. Spengler's beam... and isn't having that much success.

"D'oof!" Rhinestone landed hard on her face on the ground and slowly picked herself up. "Guh...n-not silly, just off my meds." She shot White Whisper a dopey grin, picking her shovel up again. "But thanks for asking."

With that, she charged again, shovel primed to smack into Straight-Up's stupid face.

Rolls:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next