Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everypony!

3 posters

Go down

Hello everypony! Empty Hello everypony!

Post  TheCavalry Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:22 pm

So, wasn't sure where else to put this, but just jumping into some other topic without introducing myself seemed rather rude. So, here I am.

I found this forum through the Friendship is Dragons comic. I'm actually not a very good brony (given I've only seen a handful of episodes), but what I've seen I've enjoyed immensely, and I've wanted to give non-video game roleplaying a turn for a while now.

I've been reading over the various handbooks, and while I think I understand it enough not to ask "what does that mean" every five minutes, I am still very new to the concept. Anyone willing to show a new colt the ropes?
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Hello everypony! Empty Re: Hello everypony!

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Well, as our first rope if you want a place to introduce yourself, you'll want to look here.

That being said, no matter where you've chosen to introduce yourself, we all are always glad to have a new person enjoying our game. I believe there might - might - be an opening already available in a game or two, but not knowing, myself, I feel as though you'd need to look around the roleplaying section yourself. Assuming there's nothing, or simply nothing interesting-looking, just wait a week or two - something will come up.

Again, welcome to the fora, and I hope you enjoy your time here! Very Happy
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 pm

If you want a no-seriousness game to jump into anytime to help you adjust to the system, there's always my Non Sequitur: The Campaign, which is currently accepting a couple players, though will never say no to even more. It seems to be a great game for such, and is also my very first campaign (must be somewhat good if it's still running, no?).

If you need help adjusting or making your character, contact me via PM or by Skype.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down