Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

+4
Caden2112
tygerburningbright
TheCavalry
Dream Axis
8 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] - Page 9 Empty Re: Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  Dream Axis Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:21 pm

i see it more as being how intimidating storm looks right now rather then being a sort of forced check against the party. With that check for instance storm is making himself very intimidating at this moment, well enough to hide the pain he's currently feeling in fact but it doesn't force your characters to do anything.

So yes he's being big and frighten, shouting at all of you to stop and look at him, but that's it, with all that's going on at the minute there is little chance that many of the characters are going to listen him due to how scared/fearful they already are, this just gives you all a different target of there emotions.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] - Page 9 Empty Re: Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Actually... it is kinda a half-check against the party, and I do think with the situation is, a lot of people are going to be scared into submission. Frantic as things are, a very scary dragon ordering you to shut up is likely going to grab your attention.

If everyone just ignores my character again, despite the high roll AND situational modifiers. I am going to be pissed.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:38 pm

You realize by saying that you are tempting several people to do exactly that...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:39 pm

If they want be assholes and have me leave. That's their problem. Not mine.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Huh.

I'm not using it to gauge reaction or anything; it was just out of curiosity. But if I was rolling persuasion against Syorms, I'd have got a 16, meaning I'd have equalled him without situation bonuses.

I just find that oddly appropriate. I didn't want to reply yet, but I picture Scales as being... a little afraid, but mostly bowing down out of respect. She doesn't want to fight with him; but she's also sure that he's wrong for defending Gem. The fact she doesn't like Diamond for being dismissive towards Storm before- ironically for calling him door opener instead of his name, like she's doing- isn't helping her attitude.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Yeah, I see Scales being a little afraid of her big brother getting angry. But mostly quieting down out of respect is something I can do. They have a current disagreement over the spider-thing sure. But they are siblings that often have one another's backs.

Plus. I think Storm Fire saying. "I'm a dragon. I'm more dangerous that a spider-thing" would probably get Scale's agreement as well, XD.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Wouldn't need a skillcheck to make Hidden Gem stop moving right now... The Skillcheck is overkill that I'm just overlooking cuase if I don't... My character would die from her stopping breathing out of fear that any moment will make the angry dragon kill her.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:47 pm

were about on the door does shadow push?
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:02 pm

I guess about shoulder-height for her.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:10 pm

I ment the position, left, right, ect
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Middle-right.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:24 pm

I really wish this game had a Skype group, then I would actually be able to keep up with it. Even if not everyone is there, it would be nice to have one.

You know what, screw it, I'm adding everyone in here who has a Skype account to a Skype group, even if it ends up only being 3 people.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Never really had a reason to put mine up before, go for it if you think it will help, though will warn you that im almost never online.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:43 pm

fury.of.the.tempest

Hmmmm... apart from Scales, is there anyone left to respond?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:57 am

You both have pending contact requests form me, so please accept?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:21 pm

And now I've done the logical thing and checked to see if well... Did the lava stop rising...? Is it possible to go back in the room we had left? Cause I believe we don't and the lava stopped flowing the instance we exited the room.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:31 pm

ok each of the bags will contain 100 non combat bits and 5 mundane items of your choice.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:48 pm

By "mundane items", I'm guessing you don't mean weapons armour and trinkets, and more like...

"Matchsticks"

Or
"A hoof stitched sweater"?
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 pm

yup
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:06 pm

the plushys are the same ones from before, aka the ones of you.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:11 pm

I'm not apologising for "wasting" an item slot.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:16 pm

what about the fact that you wouldn't have had to if you dint tell me that you left it behind? cause i thought you still had it on you
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Still not apologising. Now I have a bag. I can carry things without saying "uh, she wears it", or coughing and waving my hands and muttering about "hammer space".

I have a thing to put other things into.
This will be my bag of holding.
My hoard will be glorious.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:42 am

I didn't realize... I'd be playing a Suicidal spiderling when I apped her for this game... But now I am... And it feels neater than it has any right to be...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Which would be a really bad thing if anyone was heartless enough to SAY SUCH A THING...

Scales'll be keeping her mouth shut then.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next