Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

+4
Caden2112
tygerburningbright
TheCavalry
Dream Axis
8 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] - Page 10 Empty Re: Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:40 pm

So... something has been altering the timeline, making it so people no longer exist? Not just Discord and the elements of harmony, but random people, like our characters?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] - Page 10 Empty Re: Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:35 pm

dude...

TIME'S BEEN ALL REWRITTEN ALREADY!!! Basically the only reason we still exist is because of Discord sending us to the new timeline with his last bit of energy... Golden Desire might still exist in the new-timeline... BUT BASICALLY WE ARE EQUESTRIA'S last hope...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:36 am

BUT BASICALLY WE ARE EQUESTRIA'S last hope...

Equestria is doomed.

Anyway, I interpreted the letter differently. I thought it meant that Discord played some kind of role in our characters births- and without Discord, we would never have been born. So, we don't exist in Nu!Equestria because Discord never existed- thus why we can only be erased rather than altered.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:21 am

Yes... But we don't know that yet... WE STILL HAVE HOPE. Which might just be enough in and of itself... If we find enough good in this new-realm and/or allies to aid in our cause to free the land.... Also... At some point in the future... Hidden Gem will totally POUDLY DECLARE! Herself & the group as "THE LAST OF HOPE!" as our time name. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:04 pm

I think this is like in my mind...just being around Gem you can TASTE/SMELL/FEEL THE FEAR in the air itself for being next something so afraid of itself that basically a FEAR GOD that was scared of itself would be going like right now. "Dam... EVEN I'm not scared of myself..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:06 pm

So...here's the thing. This situation, with the changeling reveals?
The way it's happened isn't good for getting Scales on side.

Which I like, because- drama! Just thought I should distinguish OOC and IC, and In Character...

Scales watched the party member she liked the least turn into a monster. Then, instead of backing her up as Alpha Mare, everyone started being sympathetic to the monster- including her brother. The only pony who didn't turn, and who seemed to be talking sense?
Now revealed to also be a 'monster' pony.

So, she's feeling a little betrayed right now. Plus, she's a dragon; she's territorial, and feels like she just had her territory stolen from her.
(Plus one other IC reasoning I don't want to mention since it might come up. But the above is stuff that she can't really express.)

TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:09 pm

I still find it ironic that she views the Spiderlings and Changelings as monsters when she's a dragon in a pony's body.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Part of the point.

Of course, to her there's an important difference. To her, the spiderling and changelings are lying on purpose; they're "really" bug ponies, who pretend to be ponies. Scales hasn't pretended to be anything other than a dragon- a polite dragon, trying to blend in, but still a dragon. The fact she has hooves and a mane is besides the fact- she is, and views herself as, a dragon.

TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:14 pm

So... she views those lying to themselves and others as to what they are, monsters?

Are you sure she's not the Element of Honesty? Razz
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:15 pm

Are you sure Applejack isn't the element of Loyalty? Wink
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Yeah, I'm gonna be honest. I would have called so much BS if nobody at all had problems with a changeling in the team's midst. That said, I'm kind of surprised it wasn't the ponies. It would be like revealing to a good-aligned party you're secretly a vampire or succubus or something. It's likely not gonna end well. As it stands, Shadow honestly only thinks she can get away with it because the team still needs her. She's betting on continued usefulness outweighing the consequences.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:31 am

Uh.

On a different note. I was reading character sheets and...

I might be miscounting, but... Fury? I think you're abilities are...over-budge. I keep counting them and coming up 32...
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:20 am

Hey I can understand maybe bounding with my character quickly... I mean she DID outright say she was an abnormal "pony" when she started this game. She also has a clear suicidal kick to her over this factor of being a living monster-pone. (if any of them have a heart, THEY CAN'T OPENING HATE HER OR SHE'LL TRY TO KILL HERSELF RIGHT NOW, if you didn't pick that up in character yet, your character is slower on the uptake then mine) That would only get WORSE if the whole team were to openingly distrust her. And deep down... My character does think they're just lying to her right now to be kind & Softscales is the only one being truly honest at this point. But if we can get Softscale's opinion about how she feels like the only sane pony right now & how my character even would want right now to try and respond as honestly as she can with those thoughts. Cause you know what... My "Monster Pony" AGREES that Soft is being basically the only pony acting sane and honest. ((in Hidden Gem's mind they're only ACTING nice & junk, because they know she'd kill herself if they didn't all try to act nice and junk)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:28 am

TheCavalry wrote:Uh.

On a different note. I was reading character sheets and...

I might be miscounting, but... Fury? I think you're abilities are...over-budge. I keep counting them and coming up 32...
That's because Fury traded out his Cutie Mark... I don't get it myself because he didn't note it like at all anywhere, it's just assumed or something.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:40 pm

<THREE-POST COMBO!!!>

eRR... Sorry, but just noting that EDITS was made to my latest postage to help aid in defusing whatever it is Softscales deal is... Hope I didn't just add fuel to the flames... >.>
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:38 pm

You know, holding your character hostage and reminding us you're doing so constantly isn't going to help from an IC standpoint if the character already completely actively loathes your character to the point of irrationality.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Sorry, I'll try to tone down the suicidal thoughts element that has become a part of my character without any intend on my part. A topic I do know a good deal about. They never really go away... The exit-sign just dims.... And I've never put something into a character that wasn't bleed over or a semi-intended element form myself.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:24 pm

Figure I should let the others respond before another post of SoftScales losing it...

But for the record? If I'm going too far with it, let me know.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:14 pm

for those that don't remember the door is locked.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Our team can't get through a door without three pages of arguing. Equestria is doomed.

Though I don't suppose they key Storm has would unlock it, would it?
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Then I'm heading to try & open the dam door then... Cause I totally want to get this dam campaign's plot MOVING FORWARD!!! Why is the dam door locked to begin with? Why are you trying to stop us from progess plot makings!!! *whines but is mostly just mean in good clean fun & honestly questions*
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Psh, it's worse than that, Cav. If Dream actually goes with "Harmony isn't EXP, it's how well the team works together and affects the world positively," we may be the first group to get into negative levels. Razz
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:16 pm

I've always seen the Character levels, as more plot-progress meter... Where 6 or 5 is midway of the campaign's plotline... And level 9 or 10 is the campaign's endgame. All other levels are just happen as the GM feels we should level. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:30 pm

i agree with xel on this......but honestly the idea of negative levels does make me cackle.

But sure the key will work, after all im looking forward to you getting to the first plot point....which makes me remember something.

cavalry and caden, did you put up what yur cutie marks look like? cause i dont see them on your sheets.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Her cutie mark, while not pictured, is a pony’s silhouette, half solid, half-transparent, as if cast in shadows

...From my character sheet. About 2/3 through the first paragraph.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next