Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizard's Request

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Wizard's Request - Page 6 Empty Re: The Wizard's Request

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Well then... THAT is interesting. The phoenix trilled to itself as he tapped the quill on his beak. then he scribbled again.

Pray tell, have you ever had a birdseed cookie?
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Cocking his head in confusion, Cross said "A birdseed cookie? No, can't say that I have. Why do you ask?"
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Never mind, never mind... Not important. The phoenix wrote back, clearly eager to change the subject. Well, I best be off. Lots of lawyerin' to do!

He flapped from the jail cell.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:30 pm

"...he left before I could tell him that I had eaten one before," Banana muttered.
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:09 pm

"Well, that was definitely... something," Cross said, still somewhat perplexed.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 pm

"Something indeed," agreed Banana, with a tone of mild admiration. "Were he not a phoenix, I'd want a date with him. The feathers are a bit of a turn-off, though."
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:16 am

A day passed.

Then two.

Then three.

Finally a guard wrenched open the door. "Alright, get ye flanks out here. Trial's already startin'."
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:10 am

((OOC: Trial music (Regular): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMgHorrlhxQ
Alternate (Sinister): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6KnPmnnLBA))

Getting up from his resting spot, Cross gave a quick stretch before following the guard. "Huh, already? That was surprisingly fast. Whelp, upsy-daisy!"
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:33 am

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:A day passed.

Then two.

Then three.

Finally a guard wrenched open the door. "Alright, get ye flanks out here. Trial's already startin'."

"Well, if anypony had told us the trial was today..." muttered Banana as she pushed herself up and followed Cross, making sure that the guard didn't hear her grumbled complaint.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:03 pm

The pair were snapped in irons and led along the stone cooridors until they were tugged out into the harsh sunlight. Sheparded too a wooden prison cart the guard barked at the pair.

"Get yer flanks in."
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Not one to rock the boat (or in this case, the cart), Cross did as complied.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:The pair were snapped in irons and led along the stone cooridors until they were tugged out into the harsh sunlight. Sheparded too a wooden prison cart the guard barked at the pair.

"Get yer flanks in."

"Yes yes fine," said Banana as she stepped in, the irons chafing on her limbs. She hated them with a passion. They were restraints. She hated being restrained.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:45 pm

The cart rolled off, bouncing on the cobblestones of the less-traveled prison roads on its way to the courthouse. After nearly twenty minutes the cart lumbered to a halt and the door was opened – revealing a surly guard standing between them and the enormous marble courthouse. A statue of an alicorn wearing a blindfold and holding a pair of scales in his mouth guarded the entrance.

“Alright, out!” The guard snapped.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Once again, with no good reason to do otherwise, Cross followed the instructions of the guard.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Banana scowled at the statue as she stepped out of the cart. "Libra, my old enemy, we meet again," she muttered, doing her best to keep the guard from hearing her comment. Libra represented balance, which was just another way of saying "harmony". Which, as I'm sure you're tired of hearing by now, she hates.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:13 pm

The house of judgment was comprised of five courtrooms. One was set in each of the four corners and was of reasonable size. The vast majority of the courthouse though was dominated by the grand central courtroom that domed the building’s center. It was rarely used, reserved for the highest crimes against the city’s peace.

The two ponies were forcibly ushered to the courthouse’s center. The great double doors, the left carved in the likeness of Celestia and the right carved with Luna’s features were pressed open – a creak of ancient wood echoing along the marbled floors.

The pair were pressed to the elevated, triangular wooden platform in the center of the room – where the accused were to stand. The room was packed almost to bursting and a collective hiss from the assembled spectator ponies greeted their entrance. A bewigged gray Pegasus sat in the judge’s chair and a quietly amused unicorn with a white coat and polished horn , decked out in an expensive suit, sat on the side of the prosecution.

However, their phoenix was nowhere in sight.

The white, well-dressed unicorn spoke up, “As the accused are present and we have so many in attendance, I move that we begin the trial forthwith, your honor. There is no need for the accused to waste any more of the city’s time or resources.”

"The prosecution's argument is heard." The gray Pegasus’ hard eyes landed on them as they took their place on the triangular platform. “Where is the defense's representation?”
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:The house of judgment was comprised of five courtrooms. One was set in each of the four corners and was of reasonable size. The vast majority of the courthouse though was dominated by the grand central courtroom that domed the building’s center. It was rarely used, reserved for the highest crimes against the city’s peace.

The two ponies were forcibly ushered to the courthouse’s center. The great double doors, the left carved in the likeness of Celestia and the right carved with Luna’s features were pressed open – a creak of ancient wood echoing along the marbled floors.

The pair were pressed to the elevated, triangular wooden platform in the center of the room – where the accused were to stand. The room was packed almost to bursting and a collective hiss from the assembled spectator ponies greeted their entrance. A bewigged gray Pegasus sat in the judge’s chair and a quietly amused unicorn with a white coat and polished horn , decked out in an expensive suit, sat on the side of the prosecution.

However, their phoenix was nowhere in sight.

The white, well-dressed unicorn spoke up, “As the accused are present and we have so many in attendance, I move that we begin the trial forthwith, your honor. There is no need for the accused to waste any more of the city’s time or resources.”

"The prosecution's argument is heard." The gray Pegasus’ hard eyes landed on them as they took their place on the triangular platform. “Where is the defense's representation?”

"That is an excellent question," growled Banana, feeling very cross at Phoenix Wright. "I'd like to know that myself."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6