Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interest Check - Dark, Heroic Medieval Fantasy AU

+2
Dusk Raven
Senshuken
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Interest Check - Dark, Heroic Medieval Fantasy AU - Page 2 Empty Re: Interest Check - Dark, Heroic Medieval Fantasy AU

Post  Seth Veeper Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Yes. Sorry about that, I promise it'll be done soon.
Seth Veeper
Seth Veeper
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Interest Check - Dark, Heroic Medieval Fantasy AU - Page 2 Empty Re: Interest Check - Dark, Heroic Medieval Fantasy AU

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:59 am

Okay, I have my character mechanically finished. I'll link the sheet here for now in case someone spots some oddities with my sheet, and I'll write up backstory next time I get a chance...

Dropheart the Sharkpony Pirate
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:05 am

When starting off and making my character, I recall that the mentality that Stormtuft was going into it with was that he was going on a crusade to reclaim a lost Equestrian province. Seeing the various beings that are being gathered for this trip into Pransylvannia, that mentality hasn't gone away; It's just evolved into him believing that the divine Princesses are tasking him with leading these tainted, repenting souls on a mission to redeem themselves in the eyes of the divine... them surviving the process is completely optional.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Veeper Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:47 pm

I have added backstory. Of a sort. Thank you, Dusk, for helping me write it.
Seth Veeper
Seth Veeper
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:12 pm

My sheet has been done for a bit, but I've been waiting on Seth's character's backstory before finalizing mine and posting. (Actually I'm still waiting on that but oh well)

Here's Swallowtail, the friendly, super lucky Pegasus:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LouSAEWN7UTuBfnNhr_29YKmCg-i_RET0PvKDz-1UtI/edit?usp=drivesdk
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:53 pm

I apologize for my absence... but it seems to me that all character sheets are in. Now, I just need to write something up for the intro...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:10 am

Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:47 am

Made some last minute changes, switching out weather crafting so as to not step on toes.

To clarify, we are there as a group, yes?
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:41 pm

That is correct. A bit of an assumption on my part, but I figured it would smooth things over if that were the case.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Veeper Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Actually, if the rest of the party is willing, would it be possible for Swallowtail and Havoc to have already arrived as a separate group, and then joining the main party?
Seth Veeper
Seth Veeper
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:31 pm

I'm good with that
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:52 am

For those interested, Stormtuft's prayer is a couple of verses of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uttlRqHpvNs translated into latin on google.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:56 am

Oh... Would like to apologse. I mistook who was talking. Thought it was the death knight and it turned out to be the shark pony.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Veeper Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:57 am

I think the sentiment still holds, don't worry ^.^
Seth Veeper
Seth Veeper
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:22 pm

Senshuken wrote:Oh... Would like to apologse. I mistook who was talking. Thought it was the death knight and it turned out to be the shark pony.

I was gonna say... mind you, the sharkpony is also a pirate, and among the group probably has the most selfish reasons for being here...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Senshuken wrote:Oh... Would like to apologse. I mistook who was talking. Thought it was the death knight and it turned out to be the shark pony.
Hahaha, that's hilarious, it makes me want to ask if I can retroactively roll a stealth check to do that, but I think its better if it's left as is. Apologies for the confusion...

(Also Happy Birthday Dusk)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:21 pm

Thank you! Once again I apologize for not responding, got too comfortable watching your characters argue interact. Got a post up, though it's not much, and it's mostly fishing for conversation.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:44 pm

I feel like I should make a Skype or Discord group for this... you'd be able to poke me to reply much easier.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Veeper Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:47 pm

GM, is it possible (If Havoc and Swallowtail have already been there for a few days) that Havoc would already be acquainted to Commander Rose, and could lead them to her himself?
Seth Veeper
Seth Veeper
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:35 pm

1) Yes, she can know of them, and 2) I was going to have her go to the party.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Veeper Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Oh, okay.
Seth Veeper
Seth Veeper
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Wanted to move things along... I've been lazy enough as it is. Also, I may go ahead and make that Skype group... Seth and Bronymous are clearly not enough people to remind me to post...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Veeper Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:02 pm

I suppose I could set up an automated reminder...
Seth Veeper
Seth Veeper
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:21 pm

Won't really help, I need you guys to personally admonish, encourage, coerce, and harangue me into posting. Or else I'll put it off, or forget. Cheerilee Derp
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:59 am

Important question: Does Stormtuft know what a Lantern of Celestia is?
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next