Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC)

+15
Xel Unknown
The Warrior of Many Faces
Yawnmon
AProcrastinatingWriter
Commander Shepard
Stairc -Dan Felder
Philadelphus
Dr Blight
Videocrazy
Demonu
Masterweaver
elfowlgirl
Ramsus
Cardbo
XandZero2
19 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC) - Page 30 Empty Re: The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC)

Post  XandZero2 Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Cardbo wrote:Got it covered. Nyan-cat to the rescue!

^I think Nyan Cat needs to be 20% cooler (;
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC) - Page 30 Empty Re: The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC)

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:40 pm

I do hope that my opening post, isn't as bad as I fear it is... >.>
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I do hope that my opening post, isn't as bad as I fear it is... >.>

Could you edit your post to give a brief (or not so brief - your call) physical description of your character?

-That's my only real issue with it (:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:11 pm

XandZero2 wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:I do hope that my opening post, isn't as bad as I fear it is... >.>

Could you edit your post to give a brief (or not so brief - your call) physical description of your character?

*facehoof* I knew I forgot something... Fixed now.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
XandZero2 wrote:

*facehoof* I knew I forgot something... Fixed now.
Not so eloquent in play-by-post as on Skype, I see? Smile

So you're my replacement? Well, have fun I'd say ^^

Maybe I'll jump in for a cameo posts somewhere down the line if Xandzero2 finds the opportunity for it...
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Demonu wrote:Not so eloquent in play-by-post as on Skype, I see? Smile

So you're my replacement? Well, have fun I'd say ^^

Maybe I'll jump in for a cameo posts somewhere down the line if Xandzero2 finds the opportunity for it...
Yeah... Better with talking then typing most of the time. More just wanta get the post out asap type of mindset. And I do hope you do end up getting a short cameo post or something, that'd be cool.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:07 pm

(OOC: Hope olive is an alright color for me to use.)

Oh sure. Cheese Wheel uses it all the time.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:20 pm

That's good to hear. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:18 am

Ok... I'm looking at that menu and my brain is totally derping at what the Dollars to Bits equals...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:24 am

I think we're just swapping the signs. Like $100.28 is the same as B100.28. I have no idea what a bit gets divided into so I think we might just be playing with nice whole numbers at the moment though...

"That will be 2 bits and 55 salts."

...lol
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:30 am

Alright then...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:57 am

Yeah, DB's right Xel. Just treat dollars as bits if I forget to change it up.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 am

Meanwhile, wherever Chitin might be in the future, she looks out a nearby window to see a flying poptart cat with sunglasses trailing rainbows being chased by a grown red and black singing stallion and begins wondering just what the BUCK was in that burger.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:07 am

You guys realize Whisper is going to end up cooking that thing right? It's a pop-tart afterall. Twisted Evil

Xel, see? Isn't failing so much fun? Very Happy
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:13 am

In that little exchange, I realized something, Whisper is such a bully. I think something of Captain Force rubbed off on her. Very Happy
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:25 am

Oh I do agree, Losing is Fun!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:14 am

lol Cardbo.

I had to hold back from adding "and wondering if anything interesting was going to happen today." =P
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Dr Blight wrote:Meanwhile, wherever Chitin might be in the future, she looks out a nearby window to see a flying poptart cat with sunglasses trailing rainbows being chased by a grown red and black singing stallion and begins wondering just what the BUCK was in that burger.

^I laughed much harder than I should have when I read this (:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:57 pm

XandZero2 wrote:
Dr Blight wrote:Meanwhile, wherever Chitin might be in the future, she looks out a nearby window to see a flying poptart cat with sunglasses trailing rainbows being chased by a grown red and black singing stallion and begins wondering just what the BUCK was in that burger.

^I laughed much harder than I should have when I read this (:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 pm

@Everypony:

Hey guys,

Just a quick heads-up, but on Friday, I'm going to be getting another batch of my student's drafts to comment on in my English classes. Not sure how much it'll effect my posting, but if I seem slow on the uptake until next Wednesday, you'll know why! It'll be because I'm looking over 60-ish papers (:

@Demonu:
Yeah man, I'd love to have you cameo whenever you'd feel up for it. Just let me know when you have the time and the interest, and I'll see what we can do.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:47 pm

XandZero2 wrote:@Demonu:
Yeah man, I'd love to have you cameo whenever you'd feel up for it. Just let me know when you have the time and the interest, and I'll see what we can do.
I think it'd be funny if you "cameo'd" in the same in game day. =)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:36 pm

XandZero2 wrote:
@Demonu:
Well, the interest is always there.

As for time, I figure I could squeeze out 15 minutes or so once in a while to write a comment. Only problem would be, once again, the different time zones so if you want to have a meaningful conversation/dialogue, you might have to wait a bit longer.

Other than that, it should be easily manageable.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:21 am

((Persuasion 5 (roll) + 5 (stat) = 10. Maybe I shouldn't have tried that but I already rolled the die so no backing out now.))

Clearly, your only alternative now would be to have Ms. Beauty carry Ozzy and then have Blade Blocker carry her. Very Happy
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:32 am

Cardbo wrote:
((Persuasion 5 (roll) + 5 (stat) = 10. Maybe I shouldn't have tried that but I already rolled the die so no backing out now.))
Clearly, your only alternative now would be to have Ms. Beauty carry Ozzy and then have Blade Blocker carry her. Very Happy
Might get a situational bonus thanks to Beauty's apparent animal empathy but that's a very good backup plan.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:33 am

Demonu, you could try having a PM conversation or such with someone and then when it's finished posting the result at a time where it would make sense (or we could just say "this conversation happened at such time").
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next