Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files

+4
Dr Blight
Ramsus
Cardbo
XandZero2
8 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The P-Files - Page 11 Empty Re: The P-Files

Post  Demonu Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:51 pm

"Fascinating." Clue Seeker said as he took another sip from his wine.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Yawnmon wrote:
"...Are you feeling okay? Any recent head trauma or anything? Cause no offense but that sounds completely insane,"
Blade said in a worried tone of voice. When Dawn and Coffee Mug chimed in he continued. "Wait, you two think she's telling the truth... can you even dye dragon scales? And where would they find a cast to play a populous of hairless monkeys.. or minotaurs?"

"Its all special effects. Like so."

Coffee is going to use his mirage utility talent to create a blonde human with glasses* about 5 inches tall on the table. The human waves and in Coffee's voice he says "Hi! I'm a human!"

OOC:*Really going meta here.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Blade Blocker looks at the illusion, then at Coffee Mug, then back as his mug. This repeats three or four times before he decides to put the half empty cider mug down. "I don't think I'm gonna need the rest of this," he states flatly, and looks back outside.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Before Whisper can respond to being called a crazypony she's distracted by Mug's illusionary human. "Oooh. Neat!" she exclaims softly.

((Rofl. That was great guys.))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:38 pm

"Not bad." remarked Clue Seeker. "Even though the ones I've seen in the movies are of a higher quality, this one's not too shabby for an on the spot mirage."

OOC: back to the plot then?
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Coffee and the minature human each give a bow and then illusionary human vanishes.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Cardbo wrote:Coffee and the minature human each give a bow and then illusionary human vanishes.
OOC: Let's make him/her the group mascot :p
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:33 pm

((Wow, I had no idea that one derp could derail everything so effectively. I feel strangely satisfied... but should I take this as a subtle hint that you guys might be ready to move the story further along, perhaps?

@Yawnmon: If you can't think of anything to post, just note it in the OOC thread so I know what's up.

BTW - The first Gen MLP did have humans, so they could feasibly exist here. I don't intend to bring them into the setting, but you guys can reference them occasionally if you like. I actually preferred the discussion of monkeys/minotaurs - but why has nopony considered apes?))

As you continue talking and sipping your drinks, the crowd of ponies gathered around Renji finally starts to settle down a bit. You still can't see the Baby Dragon amongst his knot of fans, but Buck (having finally escaped the herd) goes back to the train's cargo car. You see Mook and Minion jump back through the open door, then a moment later they start dragging out crates. Buck catches each and gently lowers them to the ground, where the other ponies in black begin lifting them up and hauling them off to the poniless carriages outside.

As this is going on, a squad of the NOPPD walk into the station.

You can easily distinguish them by their matching dark blue uniforms, and as the police ponies make their way through the station crowds, they head straight for Buck all the while. When the black and read feathered Griffon catches sight of the NOPPD his shoulders visibly slump.

He stops what he's doing and walks forward to meet them.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:53 pm

"Oh um. guys? Do you think we should do something? About Buck I mean...."

((Heh, watch out. We might get bored while you're gone for the weekend and start laying down new rails ourselves. Wink ))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Oh um. guys? Do you think we should do something? About Buck I mean...."

"Well I dunno what they want with, um 'Buck' was it?, but if ya wanna pick a fight with the police I'll be right behind ya. Ya crazypony.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:24 pm

"I don't know if we want a fight on our hands. Not usually wise to tangle with Pony Q. Law. We might be able to intervene as we were there."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:12 pm

"If Buck really is in trouble with the police," Clue Seeker said as he put his glass down on the table, "I propose we solve it through the legal system as I don't believe fighting the cops would do any good."

'Could provide a good opportunity to scout the police station.'

Clue Seeker looked away from the window when his stomach made a slight rumbling sound. "Hehe, seems like I'm hungrier than I thought" said he as he tried to save face by sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 pm

"We should still make our presence known as available to testify on Buck's behalf."

Coffee get up and goes over to an officer.

"Excuse me officer. Is there a problem?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:52 pm

"Couldn't we go talk to them? All Buck really did was roar. Last I checked, roaring isn't a crime." Chitin set down her drink and tapped her hoof anxiously on the table as she watched what was happening.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:18 pm

"Ok, last person to be at the table has to stay and guard the food!" Whisper says with a giggle as she leaps away from the table and goes to join Mug over by the pony police.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 am

Cardbo wrote:Coffee gets up and goes over to an officer.

"Excuse me officer. Is there a problem?

The police pony, a brown Unicorn, glances at Coffee Mug a long moment, frowning and sizing him up. He shakes his head, "Best not to get involved, sir. This is police pony business." He turns his attention back to Buck as the Griffon comes to a halt before the NOPPD. The squad's made up of two Earth Ponies, two Unicorns, and two Pegasi - six ponies in all, and each one looks deathly serious, watching Buck like a hawk.

As Whisper catches up with Coffee, one of the Earth Ponies, a purple mare, takes a step forward. "Buck Quicksilver?" Before Buck can respond, she shakes her head, "Why do I even ask? I know it's you. Only one Griffon around here with your ugly mug." She draws her badge and flashes it, "NOPPD. You're under arrest for disturbing the peace and destruction of private property. You'll come quietly if you know what's good for you."

Buck has his head bowed, staring down at the ground and not making eye contact. His claws are clenched at his sides. He makes one quick glance around, as if considering the possibility of making a break for it, but his eye stops on Whisper, and he drops his gaze again.

He nods, presenting his front claws as the brown Unicorn steps forward, summoning an extra-large set of hoof-cuffs in the air above him.

The mare smirks, "Been keeping this pair just for you big boy. Don't you feel special?"

XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:14 am

((Hmmmm. Well let's see if Whisper knows any of these pony police! Not that I have anything majorly useful planned, though I am hoping for someone who'd know her too. Well, we'll see I guess. Streetwise: 14+16= 30. Now let's see if Xand is clever and goes "what, no! No police contacts for you!" =P ))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:23 am

Chitin hopped down from her seat and walked over after Whisper. "Hey now! Isn't this a bit much, he just got off the train a moment ago, I don't think he's had time to even think about doing anything worth getting the police involved."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:42 am

"Oh I guess you missed all that stuff huh Dawn? Turns out Buck was wanted by the pony police before he even got on the train. Though you're still right about it being a bit much...."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:59 am

Dr Blight wrote:Chitin hopped down from her seat and walked over after Whisper. "Hey now! Isn't this a bit much, he just got off the train a moment ago, I don't think he's had time to even think about doing anything worth getting the police involved."

A black Pegasus mare steps between Chitin and the other NOPPD, looking fierce, "Shows what you'd know! We got multiple reports he was going buck wild on the train. Don't get in our way, or we'll charge you with disgustion of justice. Wait-" The pegasus pauses, then looks back over her shoulder at the others, "Is it disgustion, or destruction? ...Disruption?" She turns back, "Doesn't matter. Don't interfere, Ginger. We been waiting to bust this Griffon for a while now."

Ramsus wrote:"Oh I guess you missed all that stuff huh Dawn? Turns out Buck was wanted by the pony police before he even got on the train. Though you're still right about it being a bit much...."

((^I'm guessing Whisper didn't say this loud enough for the police pony to hear? I'll assume as much))

The purple pony flicks up her ears, "It couldn't be..." She mutters aloud. Turning back towards Whisper, her eyes go wide, "It is!" Then her look of open-mouthed surprise turns to one of sly amusement. She nudges the brown Unicorn in the ribs, "Hey, Lock - check it out. It's Widdle Whisper," she says the name in mock baby-speak, "What brings you back to the city, Widdle Whisper? Last time I saw you, you were cryin' home to your mom-my."

XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:39 am

"Crud. Knew I'd need that pie today. Just knew it."

Whisper trembled but, stood her ground. "Th-th-that s-so? W-well last time I smelled you Excessive Farts it was a mile upwind of town. I see you and your cronies Bowel Control and Lime & Key managed to get jobs huh? What, did the gangs kick you out, so you had to join the other side?" said, Whisper, proud of herself for her good showing of wit under pressure and losing sight of the fact that they were police ponies and that she was moments ago feeling scared and probably would go back to being so as soon as she thought about what she just did.

Fortunately(?) she failed to think about it at all and blundered on to say, "So you're arresting ponies, er, griffons, on mere accusations and heresay now? Without even talking to witnesses to boot? Well, I guess if you three are on the force, standards might have dropped that low."

"................................" She thought about it.

((Haha, man I'm having a lot of fun playing this character. Why spend effort avoiding trouble when I can just run headlong straight into it. Haha. Poor girl.))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:11 am

Meanwhile Blade Blocker was guarding the food and had probably ordered another glass of hard cider (he wasn't to serious about putting down the cider, though he probably is only starting to feel a buzz now [high endurance + experience] ). Still keeping an eye on the goings on though, despite probably not being able to hear whisper's (or anyponies) conversation over the crowd.

((he was being sarcastic when he was talking about fighting the police, sorry if that wasn't clear))
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:34 am

Chitin's ears flicked up at being called Ginger and glared, she liked this form and by Chrysalis she wasn't going to let that go. "Yeah? Well keep waiting! I know for a fact he wasn't going 'buck wild' since I was standing right in front of him. The only thing he did was get into an argument with me and some of my cabin-mates! And the whole thing was resolved between us peacefully. I don't think arguing is a crime now is it? Since you probably don't know, the answer is no, no it isn't. And the term is Obstruction of Justice by the way!"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:17 pm

XandZero2 wrote:

A black Pegasus mare steps between Chitin and the other NOPPD, looking fierce, "Shows what you'd know! We got multiple reports he was going buck wild on the train. Don't get in our way, or we'll charge you with disgustion of justice. Wait-" The pegasus pauses, then looks back over her shoulder at the others, "Is it disgustion, or destruction? ...Disruption?" She turns back, "Doesn't matter. Don't interfere, Ginger. We been waiting to bust this Griffon for a while now."

"However, I and my friends were on the train. We were the ones who calmed Buck down."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Clue Seeker, after having asked Blade Blocker to keep an eye on the table, got up on his hooves and walked over to where the others were. Trying to diffuse the situation, he turned his attention to the pony in charge.

"While it's true that there was a minor dispute on the train," Clue Seeker began with a calm but stern voice, "it got resolved between the passengers."

"I should know," said Clue Seeker as he looked from the pony to Buck and back, "I was one of them. And I know that you can't arrest someone for getting a bit excited."

"Furthermore," Clue Seeker added as his tone filled with more authority, "there were no charges or complaints filed and all you have to go on are multiple reports without any actual proof to back them up other than your personal history with Buck here, which makes you partial to the case and unfit to handle it."

Clue Seeker's expression hardened "And going by your display of power here, I doubt you even have an arrest warrant or else you would be doing this one by the book."

Let's see if I can recall something about the police force in New Orreigns.
If History: [13 + 8 History + 5 FK police records = 26]
If Streetsmarts: [13 + 13 Streetsmarts + 5 FK police records = 31]

But seeing how I'm trying to recall it on the spot without going around asking others or the like, I think it's History in this context.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next