Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files

+4
Dr Blight
Ramsus
Cardbo
XandZero2
8 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The P-Files - Page 29 Empty Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:54 pm

XandZero2 wrote:"Blade, huh? So you're on a first-name basis, I see..."
"*cough* yes..." Both happy and embarrassed blade looks at Beauty again smiling, fairly relived after hearing what she thought of him. Weather or not Rain Light planned that or not he'll probably never know. Partially to try and change the topic he asks, "So whats up with this class Rain? Can you explain well ... that?" pointing at the podium.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 am

After mentioning the possibility of introductions and having Chitin express her interest in the idea, Buck grinned and nodded. "They all got some pretty buckin' interestin' stories behind 'em, that's for sure. I couldn't tell ya everything, but I know somethin' 'bout all of 'em."

Whisper wrote:
"Buck, what is that?"

Buck followed Whisper's gaze. "Oh, ya mean Gizmo? He's a Gremlin. Kinda rare in Equestria, but from what I hear, his kind's really buckin' good with magic and machinery. They're better known in some parts for their sabotage, not their creativity - but Gizmo's the one who builds most a' the magical an' technological stuff we use at Labyrinth's United. Those poniless carriages from tha other night? His creations. Calls 'em 'Gas-Guzzlers'..." Buck pauses for a moment, then shrugs, "If I'm gonna introduce ya to the others, might as buckin' well start with him."

He walks up to the pool table and motions for you to follow.

((I just want to make sure you're all going to follow Buck before I continue. If you want to do something else, that's fine too. Just let me know))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:46 am

"Oh? I think one of those Gremlins helped make my Spark Quiver. Never knew any more than just that..." Gleeda said not trying to alert what she saw that she had saw it while she follows Buck.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:42 am

Before following Buck, Whisper gave Chitin a thoughtful look.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 am

Blade Blocker wrote:"So whats up with this class Rain? Can you explain well ... that?"

Rain takes a look up at the podium (and the still sleeping Earth Pony lying there) and shrugs. "Search me-" She pauses a moment to let out a yawn, "-Oh, sorry. Late nights recently, ya know? But search me BB. This is supposed to be Professor Ploy's Criminal Justice 101. I'm taking it as one of my electives..." She watches Ancient Relic snore for a couple more seconds and she yawns again - then shakes her head, swishing her ponytale back and forth over her shoulders "I don't think that's Professor Ploy though - Professor Ploy's supposed to be the best. That's one reason I wanted to take this class in the first place..."

As Rain Light talks, Ozzy saunters over to Ancient Relic and leaps up on the podium. He paces around in circles a couple times before laying down beside the old Earth Pony, yawning, and going to sleep himself.

Glancing back up at the stands, Rain Light shakes her head again, "Class should be starting pretty soon though... Maybe Professor Ploy's running late?" She shrugs. "So? Where are you staying while you're in town BB?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((BTW guys, I completely forgot that you rolled Arcana checks since you did them in the OOC thread. In the future, please do all your checks in the IC thread so I'll see them when making new posts.))

Back at Labrynth's United...

Chitin had been thinking really, really hard about that weird light, but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't understand it. The herd of random races had distracted her for a moment, but before she could follow Buck, thoughts of the light had crept back into her mind.

Then something occurred to her.

Perhaps all the golden statues and showers and doors and walls and tables and chairs weren't really golden statues and showers and doors and walls and tables and chairs?

What if...

What if they were really ponies, ponies who'd been... TURNED INTO GOLD!

It made perfect sense!

They'd all walked through a field that magically altered your molecular make-up at the cellular level - converting your body into solid gold! SOLID GOLD!

How else would Big Mike be able to have so much of the stuff?!

-Soon they'd all be nothing but bling! NOTHING BUT BLING!

For one moment, the sheer thought of it overwhelmed Chitin, and she fell on her knees, clutching her head in her hooves, horrified at the knowledge that she too would soon become yet another of Big Mike's gold-plated statues!

-Or perhaps a shower.

Over at the pool table, Buck blinked a few times. "Uh... Dawn? You okay?"

A hush falls over the room. All the others stop their games to stare at the Unicorn that's apparently having the nervous breakdown in the corner.

((How's that for a crit fail?))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 am

XandZero2 wrote:
Blade Blocker wrote:"So whats up with this class Rain? Can you explain well ... that?"

Rain takes a look up at the podium (and the still sleeping Earth Pony lying there) and shrugs. "Search me-" She pauses a moment to let out a yawn, "-Oh, sorry. Late nights recently, ya know? But search me BB. This is supposed to be Professor Ploy's Criminal Justice 101. I'm taking it as one of my electives..." She watches Ancient Relic snore for a couple more seconds and she yawns again - then shakes her head, swishing her ponytale back and forth over her shoulders "I don't think that's Professor Ploy though - Professor Ploy's supposed to be the best. That's one reason I wanted to take this class in the first place..."

"I'm pretty sure that Professor Relic. When we came earlier she was still snoozing there. Would you happen to know where the Faculty Office is? Maybe Professor Ploy is there."

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:31 am

Whisper looked at Chitin and how she'd frozen up and saw the way the assembled group was staring. She took a step over to Chitin and made as if she were looking behind her ears. "Oh, looks like your illusion detector screen messed with my robot." she said, clearly joking about the robot part. Then she gave Chitin a slap on the flank and ((I'm assuming some reaction on Chitin's part here)) when she reacted Whisper remarked jestingly, "Ah, there we go!"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:26 am

Chitin rocked back and forth on the ground, hugging her hooves to herself. "The walls...the tables...the chaaaiiiirs. What secrets do they hoooold! What would they say if we could hear their screams. I don't want to be sat on!" she continued rocking, muttering something incomprehensible for a while. "...birds poop on statues..." Chitin jumped forward when Whisper slapped her. "Ahh!! it's started!" Chitin was silent for a moment looking herself over before looking around at everyone else. "umm......" Chitin stayed quiet, probably turning an even brighter shade of red, before she backed up to hide behind Gleeda. She blinked a little noticing something above them as she walked and looked up at the ceiling once she'd gotten Gleeda between herself and most of the others in the room.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Gleeda does what she can to try to appear to be a shield for whatever was freaking Dawn out...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:09 pm

"Hm..." The Donkey in camo frowns, staring steadily at Gleeda, Whisper, and Chitin "What's with those three?" His voice is gruff, but it doesn't sound quite as much like 'the avalanche coming down a mountain' that is Buck's voice. He reaches a hoof down to a holster at his side.

((It's more like this -

Spoiler:

Mwaha!))

"Take it easy Major," Buck says, putting his claws up, motioning for the Donkey to calm down. "They're with me. Just some friends looking for work."

"More ponies, da?" The Diamond Dog grunts, "Like we needed more in city... Was soooo much better in old country... No ponies..."

"Old country?!" Gizmo chimed in with a high-pitched screech, grinning at the Diamond Dog with rows of sharp, needle-like teeth, "I thought you were from Stalliongrad?"

"Da," the D Dog nods, "tis so. But Stalliongrad in frozen north."

"-But there are still ponies in Stalliongrad, foal!"

The Diamond Dog considers this for a moment, "Well, I suppose you are right - but in old country-"

"Old city, you mean?"

"Old city - whatever - ponies too cold to come out and play. Better when I can't see them."

"Ah," from across the room, Renji grins, "so it's the foxy ponies from the other night..." The Baby Dragon's voice is as smooth as silk, and as rich as Berry White's. He considers Gleeda for a moment, "...And friend."

As Renji rises from the couch, his four pony companions rise up around him. He strolls up to the party, stops before you, and plants his gold cane in the ground. He reaches up and slips off his shades at a leisurely pace, looking you over with his pink eyes. As he looks at you, you get a better look at him - and you realize that what you mistook for spines the other night is actually a long streak of pink fur going down the length of his back, kind of like a pony's mane.

((Renji looks something like this, only with pink fur and eyes:

Spoiler:

Just in case you were wondering...))

Renji strokes one of his whiskers thoughtfully, then glances back at the others, "These little fillies right here single-hoofedly sent the police flying the other night when my boy Buck was in trouble. If not for them, he might be in a cell today, instead kickin' it here with the rest of us."

That sparks a general murmur between the assembled board members and their handlers.

The Zebra turns to Buck, "Is this true?" She asks, twitching slightly as she says the words, though she speaks quite eloquently.

Buck nods, "Yeah, that's buckin' right. These girls helped me out of a really tight spot on more than one occasion - and I just buckin' met 'em yesterday."

Upon hearing this, the general murmur becomes more of a dull roar.

The Buffalo takes a few steps from the gambling table to look the party over more closely. Up close, you can all see that he's very, very big - and judging by his features, he's also very, very stern. He sports blue face paint that makes him look like he's on the war path. "HOW," the Buffalo raises a hoof and beats his chest, "-Do you do? I am Chief Noble Heart, head of the Brave Heart tribe." He bows his giant, horned head, "A pleasure to meet you."

The Sea Pony also comes forward on her walker, the machine making tchoo-tchoo-tchoo noises with every step as it's pistons fire and it's motors hum. The walker halts about a foot before you, and you hear a whoosh - as the top of the spherical, glass water tank depressurizes and pops open. The Sea Pony pokes her head up out of the tank, looking down on you from roughly the height of a minotaur - a light green pony with a white-and-green streaked mane and flippers where hooves would be. She smiles, "Oh my gosh! Hi! I'm Water Wings, and like, it's so totally nice ta meet ya. You guys were the ones that, like, helped Buck the other night and stuff? That's great - oh, oh my gosh," She turns to Gleeda, bobbing up and down in her water tank, "And aren't you, like, so totally the Princess of Griffenland? That's just too cool and junk, ya know?"

At this point, the Unicorn in black and the Zebra with the saddlebags have also stepped forward, but they're still keeping their distance...
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Gleeda sighs. "Yes... I am... Gleeda, but please don't call me princess. I deeply dislike the term." Then she stares down the Seapony. "And could you for the next 10 minutes go without using the word, "like", please?" (Persuasion Roll: 1d20+10 = 17+10 = 27)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Whisper blushed nervously at the sudden attention but, seemed to quickly mentally shrug it off.

"Stalliongrad huh? That must have been quite an interesting journey." Whisper remarks as if he hadn't heard the diamond dog's derisive comments.

"Nice to meet ya Renji, I can see now why you're so popular. You're absolutely adorable." Whisper says with a smile.

She mimics the Buffalo's hoof to chest action smoothly, this not being the first Buffalo Whisper has met, and responds seriously, "The pleasure is mine Chief Noble Heart."

When Gleeda tells the seapony how to speak she looks at her aghast, "I thought princesses were supposed to learn about manners. Crapes!" she said under he breath, though probably loud enough for the seapony and Gleeda to hear. "Don't mind her Miss Water Wings, I totally think your accent is neat. Also, oddly familiar." Whisper says finishing the statement sounding a bit puzzled. ((Ramsus totally like lives in California dudes and dudettes.)) "It's nice to meet ya- ah!" she cuts off remembering something. She looks over at and swings a hoof over in Buck's direction, making as if to off-hoofedly smack him but, he's too far away for her to actually reach him, "You didn't introduce us! Well, this is Dawn Trek," she says pointing at Chitin, "I guess Gleeda doesn't need an introduction. And I'm Whisper." She says, giving a somewhat odd emphasis to her own introduction.

Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 pm

"I was taught to give my manners to those that first earn my respect... And overusing a word to the point where it loses ALL meaning is something I was taught as an act that can only be the greatest sign of disrespect to everyone who hears such speech, including the very speakers themselves." Gleeda explains to both Whisper and the Sea Pony.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Whisper facehoofs and groans.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:34 pm

((14(roll)+11(perception)=25. Not quite but hopefully I get something.))
Chitin stayed quiet behind Gleeda for a moment, making sure she wasn't turning into gold before looking around at those gathered. She looked a little surprised, wondering if they were going to get into a fight here as she saw the donkey reaching for his holster. Shaking the unusual mental image of a giant exclamation mark floating above her head that had for some reason come to mind. She continued to hide behind Gleeda as she tried to regain her composure after making a scene, examining the ceiling while she did.

She snapped back to focus hearing Chief Noble Heart's loud HOW and looked around for a moment, stepping out from behind Gleeda and mimicking the Chief's bow in return as best she could when Whisper introduced her. "Nice to meet you too." One of hear ears twitched hearing the machine walking up before turning to look at it. She looked a little surprised hearing the sea pony talk but before long was once again staring. Making mental notes about her: how she moved and talked, her mannerisms and the texture of her skin, even the way her fins and tail worked in the water.
((Chitin is basically using the study part of Cunning Disguise on Water Wings))
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:26 pm

XandZero2 wrote:Glancing back up at the stands, Rain Light shakes her head again, "Class should be starting pretty soon though... Maybe Professor Ploy's running late?" She shrugs. "So? Where are you staying while you're in town BB?"
"Well last night another new friend of mine offered to let me sleep at their old place in the city. Turns out that building was pretty run down though, so tonight I might just try a hotel or maybe making myself a temporary cloud house if I can find some free airspace. What about you sis?"

((Notice how Blade said "their old place" instead of "her old place". The reason for this is probably pretty obvious.))
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:25 am

Whisper wrote:
"Nice to meet ya Renji, I can see now why you're so popular. You're absolutely adorable."

Renji gives Whisper a wink, "You're not so bad yourself there, baby." He points a claw in her direction, making a double clicking noise out the side of his mouth that is, indeed, adorable. ((Whisper might even be feeling a bit weak in the knees at about this point))

Ramsus wrote:She mimics the Buffalo's hoof to chest action smoothly, this not being the first Buffalo Whisper has met, and responds seriously, "The pleasure is mine Chief Noble Heart."

"Hah!" The Buffalo Chief's face softens somewhat, "Well said little sister."

-And when Whisper yells at Buck,

Whisper wrote:"You didn't introduce us!

Buck looks at Whisper with an apologetic smile, "Sorry."

Meanwhile, as Gleeda had stared down Water Wings all the Sea Pony could do was smile, and when the Griffon asked her to stop saying like, Water Wings seemed not to know quite what to say. After Whisper had come in and had her back-and-forth with Gleeda, Water Wings shrugged, "Well, li-" she froze for a second. "I-I could totally try not to say like, I suppose, I just kinda, ya know, uh, like to say like and junk? I don't mean disrespect, it's just, like, totally a part of who I am, ya know? Asking me to stop saying like would be totally like asking me to stop breathin'."

Then Water Wings turned to Whisper, "Whisper huh?" The Sea Pony bowed forward in her water tank, causing her walker to nearly tip over, "Not cool! Not cool! Not cool!" she exclaimed, flailing her fins, leaning back in her tank until the machine readjusted itself. Then she sighed, wiping sweat from her slippery brow, "Hooh. Close one. The pleasure is, like, so totally mine I assure you..."

Water Wings turned to Chitin, "Uh..." Upon noticing the way Chitin was staring at her, the Sea Pony gave Chitin a slightly quizzical and apprehensive look, "Like, you okay? Dawn was it? No offense, but you're like so totally creepin' me out here. Stop lookin' at me like that, would ya? Not cool."

Renji laughs. "If I had such a hot little piece of flank checkin' me out, W2," he says, slipping his shades back on, "I'd count myself lucky..." He looks at Whisper, Gleeda, and Chitin each in turn, "By the way, if you girls don't have any plans tonight, maybe we could go down to my place." He slips down his shades so he can look you all in the eyes. "I could show you my horde." He raises an eyebrow and points at Whisper, "And you can touch it too, babe."

At this point, Buck's made his way back to the rest of you. He clears his throat, folds his arms, and glares down at Renji with a withering gaze. "Think you got enough buckin' girls as is."

"Oh," Renji touches one claw to his heart, feigning hurt feelings, "Buck, you wound me baby. I thought we were tight, like smooth peanut butter and grape jelly." Renji pauses. "I'd be the peanut butter of course - but still, you know me," he raises his arms and two of his consort slip underneath them, "I'm strictly a one-pony kind a' guy." He glances at his girls, "Isn't that right ladies?"
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:12 am

Yawnmon wrote:
XandZero2 wrote:Glancing back up at the stands, Rain Light shakes her head again, "Class should be starting pretty soon though... Maybe Professor Ploy's running late?" She shrugs. "So? Where are you staying while you're in town BB?"
"Well last night another new friend of mine offered to let me sleep at their old place in the city. Turns out that building was pretty run down though, so tonight I might just try a hotel or maybe making myself a temporary cloud house if I can find some free airspace. What about you sis?"

"Oh," Rain Light looks surprised, "I didn't mention that in my letters?" She begins to yawn again, and puts up a hoof to stifle it. "-Sorry. I've been renting out an apartment on the West side with some of my girlfriends... though, recently..." She blushes, hovering slightly off the ground, weaving back and forth a little nervously. "I, uh, sorta have been spending a lot of nights at the Pegasus Weather Defense Force's Base, helping out with storm predictions. I got this internship working there a couple months ago. The job pays well - plus it's giving me work experience, and it's really rewarding..." Rain smiles, "And the other ponies are nice..."

Coffee Mug wrote:

"I'm pretty sure that Professor Relic. When we came earlier she was still snoozing there. Would you happen to know where the Faculty Office is? Maybe Professor Ploy is there."

Rain Light quickly turns to Coffee Mug, "Sooooooo," she clops her hooves together, "about Professor Ploy! You might be right about the Faculty Office sir, but I wouldn't have a clue where Professor Ploy's office is." She shrugs. "Different departments have different office spaces. I could tell you where the biology teachers' are located, but not the criminal justice professors'. Hm..." Rain taps a hoof to her chin, "I hope the professor's not in any trouble. I know there've been some pretty scary rumors goin' round..."

As Rain Light utters those words, a brown pegasus with a wind-swept, dark green mane rushes into the room, nearly bowling your party over. "WO-HOH-HOH NELLY!" The pony yells, sweeping out her wings and screeching to a mid-air halt. She looks you all over and then does a double take at the mayor. She flies over to him and the two exchange a bro-hoof. "Yo Zeek, 'sup?"

"Indy! Nothing but the ceiling and the sky, my friend! OF COURSE!" D'Orreigns laughs, "What else?"

Then the pegasus looks up at the gathered crowd and whistles, "What. A. Crowd."

She turns back to D'Orreigns. "Excuse me a moment."

Then she flies up before the stands and waves at the crowd, "Hi guys! Sorry I'm late. My alarm didn't go off on time, and I was having the most vivid dream! You'd never guess, but this-" She pauses, then waves a dismissive hoof in the air, "Aw, but I can tell ya that later. First things first," She spreads her arms out wide, "GOOD EVENING AND WELCOME TO CRIMINAL JUSTICE 101! I'LL BE YOUR INSTRUCTOR, INDY PLOY!"

The assembled students let out a cheer, and Rain Light and D'Orreigns join in.

"Well now," Indy rubs her hooves together, "let's get started shall we? No time like the-" Indy glances down at the podium. "Uuuh... Relic? That you?"

-Ancient Relic doesn't reply, continuing to snore into the microphone.

((Yes, I did introduce yet another character. Maybe I'm introducing too many? I don't know... I hope I'm not overwhelming you guys. It probably has something to do with the fact the party's split up too though...

But here's a pic of Indy -

Spoiler:

-Aaaaaand... I believe Indy's the last personality you're going to meet today (besides Big Mike), which is probably for the best. I'm getting tired of doing all these character intros. It's a lot of work.))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:17 am

Whisper smiles in response to the Chief's response to her response and laughs as Renji and Buck play off each other (and W2's reaction to Chitin)."No worries there Buck." Whisper says, clearly amused, after they're done. She turns back to Water Wings, who she's taken an instant liking to, "Personally, I'd be sad if you stopped anyway. I think it's totally cute and it suits you. I think I'd like to get to know you better but Miss Water Wings, I think there's still a couple more ponies and others that Buck hasn't introduced us to yet and stuff." She finished giving Buck a suggesting look.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:25 am

XandZero2 wrote:
As Rain Light utters those words, a brown pegasus with a wind-swept, dark green mane rushes into the room, nearly bowling your party over. "WO-HOH-HOH NELLY!" The pony yells, sweeping out her wings and screeching to a mid-air halt. She looks you all over and then does a double take at the mayor. She flies over to him and the two exchange a bro-hoof. "Yo Zeek, 'sup?"

"Indy! Nothing but the ceiling and the sky, my friend! OF COURSE!" D'Orreigns laughs, "What else?"

Then the pegasus looks up at the gathered crowd and whistles, "What. A. Crowd."

She turns back to D'Orreigns. "Excuse me a moment."

Then she flies up before the stands and waves at the crowd, "Hi guys! Sorry I'm late. My alarm didn't go off on time, and I was having the most vivid dream! You'd never guess, but this-" She pauses, then waves a dismissive hoof in the air, "Aw, but I can tell ya that later. First things first," She spreads her arms out wide, "GOOD EVENING AND WELCOME TO CRIMINAL JUSTICE 101! I'LL BE YOUR INSTRUCTOR, INDY PLOY!"

"Well, I guess that solves that."

The assembled students let out a cheer, and Rain Light and D'Orreigns join in.

"Well now," Indy rubs her hooves together, "let's get started shall we? No time like the-" Indy glances down at the podium. "Uuuh... Relic? That you?"

-Ancient Relic doesn't reply, continuing to snore into the microphone.

"Wonder how she could sleep through that introduction."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:54 am

Chitin continued to stare for a moment before closing her eyes, shaking her head slightly. "Sorry, I've never seen a real Sea Pony before. A friend and I used to argue if...umm...you existed or not... .... I think I just lost." Chitin was silent for a moment, looking everypony over for any sign of turning into gold as they joked with Renji. "So... what was that thing I felt at the door?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:14 am

"You weren't listening when I said before? It's an illusion detector. Y'know, so they know if it's really Big Mike coming in and not some unicorn using a spell or a Changeling in disguise." Whisper remarks, "helpfully".
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:13 am

"oh..." Chitin was silent for a moment before bringing a hoof to her face. "Well, that's just great." She rubbed her temples for a while longer before looking away from everyone. "Well no one's tried to kill me yet so this is already going better than some other times I could recall." She looked everyone over for a moment before sighing. "May as well get it out of the way myself then... Hi! My name is actually Chitin, I'm a changeling! No, I'm not feeding on your love. No, I'm not here to trick or hurt anypony. I just want a job. And no, I didn't do anything to the real 'Dawn Trek' because there is no real 'Dawn Trek'. I made her up before getting on the train so I wouldn't get lynched in the streets."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 am

"I'll try my best not to take your words as I was taught to equally view such speech... It will be just as hard for me to not view it as an insult as it sounds it'd be for you to stop using the term so much." Gleedla politely replied with a sigh, trying and failing to not seem disturbed by how many times the Sea Pony used the word like. Next her mind was thankfully distracted by Chitin's statement amazed. "Really? That's... Interesting..." Then she mused to herself wondering how much love a changeling could get from her feelings for her bow...

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm

"I think I'm going to keep calling you Dawn anyway, if you don't mind. Never know who's listening." Whisper responded casually.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next