Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign)

+9
Philadelphus
Appkes
AProcrastinatingWriter
Quietkal
XandZero2
Demonu
Brony 7 of 9
Cardbo
The Warrior of Many Faces
13 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 28 Empty Re: Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Is this a reference to the one time the Chameleon imitated Peter Parker but Aunt May saw through it and gave him almond cookies that she hyper-bluffed him into thinking were cyanide cookies so hard he actually dropped into a dead faint?

Because I really hope it is.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 28 Empty Re: Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  Cardbo Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:13 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Is this a reference to the one time the Chameleon imitated Peter Parker but Aunt May saw through it and gave him almond cookies that she hyper-bluffed him into thinking were cyanide cookies so hard he actually dropped into a dead faint?

I remember that, but the only Tsukiko I know of is from the Order Of The Stick, and the only way that works is if they were undead almonds.

Last edited by Cardbo on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Appkes wrote:We should start a not-liking-almonds club. And Tsukiko can't join.

Wait... you're the Monster in the Dark?

...I thought you'd be taller.

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Is this a reference to the one time the Chameleon imitated Peter Parker but Aunt May saw through it and gave him almond cookies that she hyper-bluffed him into thinking were cyanide cookies so hard he actually dropped into a dead faint?

Hey, I remember that, too! Yet more evidence that Aunt May is awesome. As if we needed it. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Can I at least have the steak?
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Alright, really sorry about holding up the game an additional five days there. I know it's really no excuse, but honestly? I forgot all about it.

Embarassed
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:58 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Alright, really sorry about holding up the game an additional five days there. I know it's really no excuse, but honestly? I forgot all about it.

Embarassed

It's fine. Happens to the best of us. :twilightsmile:

But if you delay the game again, I'll bake you into... muffins. /Ditzella Polly Doo
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 am

If all else fails, go for physical comedy.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:48 am

...and apparently that works.

Cheese, you sly dog.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Hubba Hubba!
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Very Happy
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:43 pm

TWOMF, about what time is it ingame?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Cardbo wrote:TWOMF, about what time is it ingame?

I'd say about 1:30. PM, of course.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 am

:pokes thread to see if it'll move:

Nope. No nothing yet.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Yeah, sorry. Been meaning to make a post in this game, I'll probably get something out today or tomorrow.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:31 am

Ayyyyy. Got a post out. Granted, it's just Kal staring at the police pony, but still!
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:06 am

*poke*

*poke*
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Appkes wrote:*poke*
*tap*
WoMF, you allright?
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:47 pm

This is what it says in his profle stats...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:31 am

We're going to keep poking it so that when he comes back he knows we're still interested Smile

(bump date 2: march7th)

Last edited by Appkes on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We still love you womf!)
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28