Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

+9
A1C Bronymous
Jason Shadow
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
Quietkal
The Warrior of Many Faces
elfowlgirl
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
13 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 9 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:27 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:Would Scroll's Aura of Harrowing Mortality be in effect? I mean, I'd presume that we've been with each other more than six hours, but I want to check...
I completely forgot about the aura. I'll reroll and take that into account.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 9 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm going to say that until you all exit that cell, most of your powers are not yet in effect... For reasons I'll come up with later...

And about time I could get back here... I hope it lasts. My internet has for some reason not liking to go this website.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I'm going to say that until you all exit that cell, most of your powers are not yet in effect... For reasons I'll come up with later...

And about time I could get back here... I hope it lasts. My internet has for some reason not liking to go this website.
*sigh*Alright then I'll re-reroll.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:35 pm

7/9, you realize Ersa asked you a question right? You didn't at all answer it.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 pm

I feel like I should bring this up.
Me, elf, and Xel pretty consistently stalk the thread through the items document. It's nice for a little bit of conversation. Join us. {Only elf and I are currently in the room.}
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:51 am

I'm going to wait for Doc pseudopolis to get some more PC to PC interactions before advacting what little plot I've got. (and note to self finish up that Tons of Fun table)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Just to worn you Many faces, if you make the robot rampage, I will be sending you into negative Harmony... XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:21 pm

*puts Facey face on Xel's face so that he can more properly have worn him*
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:And unknown to everyone sadly tonight would be a full moon. (like when isn't there a full moon in equestria, really? Razz )
That's...that's a good point actually.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:50 pm

I know... It's something funny about that show. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I know... It's something funny about that show. XD
That and it means night=be a werewolf. Thank goodness there's no forced behaviour with it.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:54 pm

But only if they're made aware of the moon in the sky or see it they'd change... Also if they go to sleep while normal, they wont change at all. The only forced behavoure is anything you wanta play your wolfie-griffon as.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:But only if they're made aware of the moon in the sky or see it they'd change... Also if they go to sleep while normal, they wont change at all. The only forced behavoure is anything you wanta play your wolfie-griffon as.
Touche. That is true, not to mention the scent abilities bonus.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Just to worn you Many faces, if you make the robot rampage, I will be sending you into negative Harmony... XD

Hey, Quarrel failed her Perception check, remember? Very Happy She just derives a great deal of amusement from Gears and his easily-frightened disposition. Twisted Evil
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Just was making sure if you were trying to metagame that event or something.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Just was making sure if you were trying to metagame that event or something.

:macintoshnope: Not much to benefit from doing that right now anyway, for me or for Quarrel. Don't worry, I'll be sure to at least let people know if Quarrel's leading up to that. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Because they're all superstitious cowards," Quarrel says bluntly.
The weirdest think about this statement? That's my logic for why Ghosts are feared so much.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Because they're all superstitious cowards," Quarrel says bluntly.
The weirdest think about this statement? That's my logic for why Ghosts are feared so much.

Hahahaha, that's funny! And I was just wanting to continue the references! :pinkiehappy:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Well they're really very superstitious of ghosts.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Eh, whatever. I was born on an alien planet and was sent to this planet when mine blew up. I was adopted by two normal ponies who got killed by a mugger. So I got blessings from the alicorns and have become this world's champion. Oh, did I mention that I also got bitten by a radioactive spider and was exposed to cosmic rays? Also, I'm a mutant who lives in Manehatten and get training from a bald pony in a wheelchair.

That was amazing. Thank you.

I think I got all of those references.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:48 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Eh, whatever. I was born on an alien planet and was sent to this planet when mine blew up. I was adopted by two normal ponies who got killed by a mugger. So I got blessings from the alicorns and have become this world's champion. Oh, did I mention that I also got bitten by a radioactive spider and was exposed to cosmic rays? Also, I'm a mutant who lives in Manehatten and get training from a bald pony in a wheelchair.

That was amazing. Thank you.

I think I got all of those references.

No problem at all! :pinkiehappy:

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
Spoiler:

The ones you weren't sure about were Wonder Woman and the Fantastic Four. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:49 pm

I only didn't notice the Fantastic Four
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:54 pm

I thought Wonder Woman might be Doctor Strange.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:I thought Wonder Woman might be Doctor Strange.

Nah, that wouldn't complete the Trinity, and that is how Diana got her powers anyway.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:47 pm

In case any of you didn't notice the edit: I've given you all 500 Harmony for Quarrel's awesomeness, 150 for GG following in love with the child of chaos, and 100 for the rest of the character interactions. So we got 750 total right this second... Enjoy! :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next