Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

+9
A1C Bronymous
Jason Shadow
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
Quietkal
The Warrior of Many Faces
elfowlgirl
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
13 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 10 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Good job at earning us half a level all by yourself facey face.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 10 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:21 am

Ramsus wrote:Good job at earning us half a level all by yourself facey face.

Who knew that all I'd have to do was take a jab at Sergeant Sprinkles to do it? But hey, not complaining at all. Smile
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 am

It was the timing that sold it to me.... And I felt I should've given you all something of a reward given how long you all were stuck in that jail cell.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:31 am

Ramsus wrote:You know, you guys might want to wait for everypony to get a post in when major events happen before just steamrolling on along. Doc and I haven't even gotten a post in since before the wards broke and you guys are already rushing off to the next zone.

Xel, are we actually taking the -5 from RS? Because we have been in her presence for at least 6 hours considering we were sometime before in the week when he still had access to his powers.

So uh....werewolf time now?
Edit: Just to be clear, that was using flames from fireborn and spyrokenisis as mechanical justification.
Frist topic... Yeah I'll be doing what I can to keep us form going too far ahead next time. And slow down for Doc. Second topic, I'm not sure, I'll leave it up to what Elfy thinks, we can play it either way. I'm fine with it effecting you all, but it can not effect them... And the third topic. Yes, My stance is we're at werewolf time now! XD

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:31 am

Xel Unknown wrote:It was the timing that sold it to me.... And I felt I should've given you all something of a reward given how long you all were stuck in that jail cell.

Mmkay, works for me! Smile
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:33 am

AoHM probably shouldn't affect you guys.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:03 am

Facey face, would you mind not ignoring the fact the Ersa just blinded everyone in the room? Or in fact that she did anything at all? Sad
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:06 am

Yeah, my ruling has been that Ersa has just totally blinded all of yea right this moment. It'll go away quickly or you can weither though it by rolling.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:08 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Yeah, my ruling has been that Ersa has just totally blinded all of yea right this moment. It'll go away quickly or you can weither though it by rolling.

Sans Scroll, who's out of the room.

Can you actually describe where he is?
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:13 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Yeah, my ruling has been that Ersa has just totally blinded all of yea right this moment. It'll go away quickly or you can weither though it by rolling.
Fix'd my posts to include the blindness.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 am

elfowlgirl wrote:Sans Scroll, who's out of the room.

He's just in some nondistrip room that has all the party's items with them. *shurgs* Add anything you feel like it needs... Cause I've got nothing.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:18 am

Ramsus wrote:Facey face, would you mind not ignoring the fact the Ersa just blinded everyone in the room? Or in fact that she did anything at all? Sad

Um, whoops. Eheheheheh...

Editing in progress.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:19 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:Sans Scroll, who's out of the room.

He's just in some nondistrip room that has all the party's items with them. *shurgs* Add anything you feel like it needs... Cause I've got nothing.
Elfy, I'd like to request some magic items...... jocolor
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:21 am

Edited my last two posts to accomodate the blinding effect.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:22 am

I'd like to make sure that I strongly urge Doc to have his character shift forms, but if he wants to really not shift right now. Doc may go and have his character have lucklly shut his eyes before the event of blinding happened.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:25 am

Xel Unknown wrote:I'd like to make sure that I strongly urge Doc to have his character shift forms, but if he wants to really not shift right now. Doc may go and have his character have lucklly shut his eyes before the event of blinding happened.
Sure thing, been asleep, now I just need to figure out how to describe the shift and subsequent dry-heaving/possible vomit from sudden rush sensory information from the new nose.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:52 pm

And now I'm thinking of how awesome an armored werewolf-griffon would look.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Ramsus wrote:And now I'm thinking of how awesome an armored werewolf-griffon would look.
done well I think it could be pretty awesome.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
Ramsus wrote:And now I'm thinking of how awesome an armored werewolf-griffon would look.
done well I think it could be pretty awesome.
It would be an amazing album cover.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm sorry if it wasn't clear, but I did totally mean for this to be still in the daytime... Unless I messed up or something and said it wasn't somewhere.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Just so y'all know, Quarrel is not about to stumble on Gears' secret. She's just guessing randomly at this point, and "robot" is not one of her guesses at the moment.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Well I do hope I'm right in assuming you all were heading outside first... If not... I'll rethink things and edit my last post.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 pm

"4/2 doctordrakkens"?

Thanks for the KP reference Smile
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:34 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:"4/2 doctordrakkens"?

Thanks for the KP reference Smile

No problem! I'm having fun packing Quarrel full of as many references as I can. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:50 pm

I-I think I've read too much game of thrones.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next