Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Sets

+6
RavenscroftRaven
Ramsus
Cardbo
elfowlgirl
Brony 7 of 9
A1C Bronymous
10 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Sun Sets - Page 35 Empty Re: The Sun Sets

Post  deonte9109 Sat May 11, 2013 5:37 pm

With his fire started, Kanen coaxes the flame towards the tree.
"Kanen clean tree of haeksenn corruption. Kanen purify tree."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat May 11, 2013 8:00 pm

deonte9109 wrote:With his fire started, Kanen coaxes the flame towards the tree.
"Kanen clean tree of haeksenn corruption. Kanen purify tree."

"You know, that might leave them trapped in there forever."

OOC:Just how close being successful is Kanen anyway? If it too close to being successful, Storm's probably going to rain on his parade, literally.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat May 11, 2013 8:40 pm

"Tree take life Kanen take life of tree all fair. Haeksenn want keep tree they appear Kanen attack haeksenn. No appear tree purify anyway. Win and win for Kanen."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat May 11, 2013 9:23 pm

deonte9109 wrote:"Tree take life Kanen take life of tree all fair. Haeksenn want keep tree they appear Kanen attack haeksenn. No appear tree purify anyway. Win and win for Kanen."

Storm frowned. "You don't know that. They might be still alive."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sun May 12, 2013 3:35 am

"Too late to stop fire. Fire will purify tree. Kanen take no chances with haeksenn......"
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun May 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Kanen manages to "direct" the path of the spreading flame towards the tree, though it also manages to spread in a few other directions without assistance.

Dodger, concentrating and drowning out the nearby conversation, manages to get a good listen to the sound. The world seems to go silent as he latches onto it, a long high whistle, almost like a bird call. It's coming from all around him, mingling with the breeze, filling his senses. Then, suddenly, it stops, replaced by a voice. "Oh, a listener. Hello there." Like the whistle, its seems to be coming from all around you. "You're a cute one. Let's see, lost something? A friend? Maybe I've seen her... maybe you should come see me." All at once, the whistle starts up again, but this time it seems more focused, coming from the north, and up. Looking up, you catch what looks like a shooting star, heading that direction. As it disappears, the whistle dies out again.

Inside, the Unicorn bristles at your persistence. "It's nothing you can help with. There is a plague spreading in town, and I've been developing... experimental antidotes. And they are quite volatile, and I need to concentrate, so you should leave." There is another flash as he teleports next to the both of you, ushering you back the way you came. You catch him cast an irritable glance over his shoulder.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun May 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Bronymous wrote:Kanen manages to "direct" the path of the spreading flame towards the tree, though it also manages to spread in a few other directions without assistance.

"I'm sorry Kanen, I can't allow this. There's too much risk here in the grasslands of the fire spreading where we don't want it."

OOC:Okay, I'm not sure of my options here. If I move some of my clouds around that I just placed, will it take less time than if I started my scratch. Basically, I plan to rain on the fire, putting it out.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun May 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Dodger opens his eyes once again.

"She's that way!"

Dodger trots off towards the north, following the shooting star.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon May 13, 2013 12:32 am

Emerald nods. "Keep up the good work, and good luck. I'm from the town, they need all of it they can get. Part of my own group had the idea that red oak was important somehow from direct medical analysis, they're doctors from the city clinic, you may want to look into that."

She turns to the orange keyrune and waves to the dragon. "Alright, come on, we've wasted enough time of this stallion. Our objective won't finish here."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon May 13, 2013 11:22 am

((M'kay... No offense GM, but I'm bored. And have two Magic Points. Let's spend one!))

"Okay, okay," I replied to the unicorn, turning to go back out. And then it happened. It had to be right then, didn't it? I felt a strange, tingly feeling all over. I looked at my claws. Ordinarily they were an ashen grey. But now, IT was coming. They were turning pink.

"No. Not now," I begged it, knowing it wouldn't listen. "I don't want it! You do want it! No!"

"Yes!" IT shouted through my own voice as I fell to my knees.

"NO!" I shouted back. IT was winning, however. I was losing, and I knew it. Crap was about to happen, and I only hoped it wasn't as bad as last time...

"YES YOU DO! FUN! FUN!" IT dissolved into a cacophony of 'fun' as I felt IT take over completely. I saw my own claw come up...

And snap.

Laughter:
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue May 14, 2013 12:48 am

As Dodger runs off, Storm brings over a cloud and begins squeezing out water to douse the fire.

"Yes, doctors, wood, right." He pushes you to the orange stone. "That's..." He stalls as Spines begins to flip out. "What is wrong with..." his eyes go wide and he teleports away as Spines snaps his claws. For a brief moment, nothing happens, but then Spines feels a rumbling in his stomach. The Rumbling turns into shaking as it spreads to his limbs, and when he opens his mouth, loud, upbeat jazz spews from his maw like a loudspeaker. He cannot help but begin dancing to it, and the noise spreads to the others in the room, filling them even as it deafens them. Within moments both Emerald and the Silver unicorn begin dancing along, unable to control themselves. The unicorn manages to dance his way around to Emerald and Spines, grabbing and spinning them both around. With all of his willpower, he spins and releases you both at the orange keystone. As Emerald makes contact with it, the familiar orange energy spreads along her and Spines, and a second later they are both outside. The Music, however, continues, infecting Storm and Kanen as well.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue May 14, 2013 1:17 am

"'What the hey?" Storm starts bouncing around on the cloud in time to the music.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue May 14, 2013 3:01 am

Kanen was broken from his moment of hysteria when his fire was put out and the rainwater splashed his head......but then it returned in force when Emerald and Spines magically reappeared with body-controlling music.
"HAEKSENN ATTACKING. HAEKSENN ATTACKING. RUNNNNNN!!! SOON HAEKSENN KILL US. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
He continued to rant and rave while his body continued to move to the beats.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Tue May 14, 2013 3:39 am

Emerald maintains a perfect scowl as she moves with the beat. It was, alas, a face becoming ever-more common. At least they didn't interrupt the research of that incredibly promising researcher (off the assumption that to poison ponies on such a mass-scale, the attackers must already know the formulas, so anypony researching it is not responsible for the act, even if they may wish to recreate it for their own purposes, they have done nothing ill yet).

A brief thought passed by on whether to enchant her own cloak into solidity upon her back to still her movements, but they still had a pony to save, and the ten minutes of stillness, thought-bringing as they may be, wouldn't help there. She would line-dance to Tartarous if necessary.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Tue May 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Dodger always knew he was faster than most other ponies, but he still couldn't imagine why everyone was taking so long to follow him. What, was everyone dancing or something?
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed May 15, 2013 8:01 pm

(Small retconny thing on Dodger, this will work out better for everyone.)

It takes a second for the magical music to reach Dodger, who is not only infected by it, but finds himself drawn back to its source. Approaching the four others, he joins in with them as they begin group dancing- Electric Slide, Macarena- even a dance battle or two. Finally, after 5 minutes, the music in Spines' mouth begins to die out, and the party is allowed to collapse from exhaustion. It will take a couple minutes to regain your composure, after which time you can all decide on a next course of action.

For the sake of organization lets call this the end of Session 2, and everyone is now level 3. Hooray! Pick your stuff (if you haven't yet), update your sheets, everyone decide on a boon, and then pick up from here.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat May 18, 2013 2:02 am

Kanen still not use to the ideas and curiosity that is magic awakes to find himself in the fetal position and in a pool of what he can only hope is his tears.
"Haeksenn trickery stop. Kanen feel better...." Then he proceeded to void his stomach of the last meal he ate....and apparently the meal before that.
"Kanen feel more better now."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat May 18, 2013 2:36 am

"Ow, my aching hooves. Is everypony alright?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat May 18, 2013 6:00 pm

As soon as the music stops Dodger collapses in a heap.

"Very much not alright," answered Dodger.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sat May 18, 2013 6:41 pm

As I felt IT leaving, I collapsed on the ground gasping for breath. The experience had left me completely exhausted. I couldn't even speak for quite some time.

Eventually, though, I worked it out. "I'm sorry, guys. I can't help it, this stuff just... happens."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat May 18, 2013 8:30 pm

"Just happens? Just happens? What the hay was that?" Storms says, his voice on edge.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sat May 18, 2013 10:35 pm

At the pegasus question I was suddenly very cautious. I couldn't say IT's name directly, or IT would have immediate control. "IT is a curse. A zebra put it on me shortly after Celestial... well. She said I was "too serious", that I needed to see the fun side. So she force fed me a potion. That potion made an... entity within me. I can't say IT's name, or IT will rise up instantly," I picked up a stick and scrawled on the dirt.

THE PINKNESS

"When IT rises up, my scales turn pink, and weird stuff happens. That's all I've got for you," I sighed, sitting down with a plop.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat May 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Storm sighs. "Okay, okay. So anyway, what was in there? In the tree?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun May 19, 2013 2:05 am

"We wasted valuable time. You're going to have to find a way to keep that under control, eventually." Emerald looks at the arrow in the ground. Her path was clear, and she continues on it, not letting go of her quest. "For our murderous student, some magic you simply must work with. Suggestive magic like dancing can be hard to resist, I would advise learning capoeria if they wind up being more frequent than the norm."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon May 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Dodger looked after Emerald. She was heading east. The voice said that his friend was north... but did that mean Emerald or Star? Because Emerald was right there. But if it were Star, they would lose more valuable time...

Dodger sighed. That voice from before would have to wait. He trusted Emerald more than he trusted that. He trotted off North, following Emerald's trail to provide an extra set of eyes, keeping in mind the direction of the voice in case they needed to split.

I meant to right East here (at the time, that was what I thought) but I'm stupid

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next