Changeling Investigations

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Ragdoll flashes a grin that extends a little too far up his cheeks.
"Well then let's hurry so they don't get too bored."
He then hares off towards the FAB meeting.
"Race you."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 26
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Ember cowers in fear, not being used to dealing with terrorist ponies.


Initiative: 8
Taking into Battle: Fireball, Magnificent Melody, Rampage, Valor, and Inspire Courage.
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Flashpoint flies up a few feet to both try to avoid the gas, and target one of the attackers.

Init: 17
Talents: Gather Energy, Ignite, Syphon Life, Where it Hurst, Open Options
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:28 pm

RavenscroftRaven wrote:"Oh, I was just thinking about a self-centered technicolour mare." Ruby replies, fairly passively. "I sent our eyes in the sky to the F.A.B. meeting, I think. Can't be sure with how the response was, but I think I did. The meet's supposed to go on for an hour or two more, if I remember correctly, the two were probably bored with only each other to talk to during it." She sighs. 'One can only hope they were bored and didn't make a scene...'

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Ragdoll flashes a grin that extends a little too far up his cheeks.
"Well then let's hurry so they don't get too bored."
He then hares off towards the FAB meeting.
"Race you."

Well, there they go! It'll take them about two rounds to get to the battle site.

Xel Unknown wrote:
Masterweaver wrote:"...so thank you all for continuing to promote harmony in the light of prejudice and misuderstanding. I hope that--"

Lyra is interuppted when six EARS troopers suddenly charge onto the scene, spraying knockout gas! Roll for initiative!
Chain Link first tries to use some of his Wand Magic to blow away said knockout gas from the crowd of ponies... (Arcana Roll = 1d20+10+5(FK) = 20 (nat 20!) + 10 + 5 = 35 and unless I'm mistaken I still have a magic point, so I'm using my Minotaur Power "Attack the Day" to turn that nat 20 into a CMC. Might be a waste, but it's what I think Chain Link would do right now.)

The fog is flung high into the sky, in the shape of a downward pointing arrow. One of the troopers look up in disbelief. "Okay, what the buck."

Xel Unknown wrote:Next the Minotaur looks to the EARS troopers. "THE BUCK IS WITH YOU GUYS?" He declares before he charges at them.

(Initiative roll: 1d20=1... Fitting...

I'm taking into battle: [+2] Magic Trick (Rampage), [+2] Pep Talk (Friendly Encouragement), [-2] Conjure Magic Doves (Conjure Warden), [-3] Conjure Rabbit (Conjure Wraith), [-9] Conjure Top Hat (Conjure Fire Giant).)

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Ember cowers in fear, not being used to dealing with terrorist ponies.


Initiative: 8
Taking into Battle: Fireball, Magnificent Melody, Rampage, Valor, and Inspire Courage.

Bronymous wrote:Flashpoint flies up a few feet to both try to avoid the gas, and target one of the attackers.

Init: 17
Talents: Gather Energy, Ignite, Syphon Life, Where it Hurst, Open Options

THIS IS THE BATTLE MAP. Red individuals are enemies. Green individuals are non targets. Blue individuals are player characters.

Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Stallion:Stallion:EARS trooper:Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Mare

Stallion:Flashpoint:Mare:Stallion:Chain Link:Ember:Stallion:Mare

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn.

The EARS trooper in the middle flings a flashbang at Chain Link. Chain Link is Blinded (save ends).

IT IS NOW: Flashpoint's turn.
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Masterweaver wrote:The fog is flung high into the sky, in the shape of a downward pointing arrow. One of the troopers look up in disbelief. "Okay, what the buck."
Chain Link wasn't surprised by that affect... His magic does every now and then do odd things he didn't plan or even intend for it to do. But it always seems to be helpful regardless...

Masterweaver wrote:THIS IS THE BATTLE MAP. Red individuals are enemies. Green individuals are non targets. Blue individuals are player characters.

Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Stallion:Stallion:EARS trooper:Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Mare

Stallion:Flashpoint:Mare:Stallion:Chain Link:Ember:Stallion:Mare

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn.

The EARS trooper in the middle flings a flashbang at Chain Link. Chain Link is Blinded (save ends).

IT IS NOW: Flashpoint's turn.
(Shouldn't Chain Link go last? I got a nat ONE and did something before even going into battle.)
"Really? You call that a flashbang! I've seen dim light bulbs brighter than that!" Chain Link smash talks, trying to hide the fact it did affect him.
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:13 pm

MY TURN!


Flashpoint holds back, surveying the field, looking for the pony that might be the leader. "Chemical attack? That's a bit much, don't you think? Why not just blow up the town?" He throws out the taunt looking for responses.


FP uses Gather Energy
Pips remaining: 5

avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:21 pm

IT IS NOW: An EARS Trooper's turn.

"Because they're not all FAB changelings!" One of the troopers bucks at Flashpoint. Flashpoint has +1 ongoing damage (save ends).

IT IS NOW: An EARS Trooper's turn.

"Yeah! You monsters are all going down!" Another trooper pounds at the pegasus. Flashpoint has +1 ongoing damage (save ends).

IT IS NOW: Ember's turn.
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:28 pm

"S... stop it..." whispered Ember, almost lost in the chaos. "I... it's not right to do this!"

Ember's idealism somehow manifests itself as hope and health for Flashpoint.


Inspire Courage: 1d12 Temp HP = 6 Temp HP to Flashpoint
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:35 pm

"Do you dumbflank bozos even have any PROOF that any of the FAB are changelings?" Chain Link asked with a sigh facepalming (he can do that! he got hands. xD) right this second. "I mean we're C.R.E.W. officials here... But I'm sure you all won't believe me, being too full of hate and rage right now. Might even a little thirst for blood I'd argue, too."
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:53 pm

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn.

"YOU LIE!" One of the troopers charges Chain Link. Chain Link suffers +1 Ongoing Damage (save ends).

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn.

"BURN THE WITCH!" cries his partner. Chain Link suffers +1 Ongoing Damage (save ends).

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn.

"Get the soldier, idiots!" A third trooper bucks Flashpoint. Flashpoint suffers +1 Ongoing Damage (save ends).

IT IS NOW: Chain Link's turn. After Chain Link's turn, Handle, Ruby, and Ragdoll may post ONE noncombat post each, and then the second round will BEGIN!
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm

((You know that feeling, where you realize you didn't take the right combat talents into battle? I'm feeling that right now...))
"You still didn't ANSWER my question, you know... And I'll be sure to inform your higher ups about attacking both us AND a harmless FAB rally without reason." The Minotaur states and starts to think over his options as he feels this body get over the minor damage it endured, deciding to give a Pep-Talk to the Dragon Hatchling... "Mmm.... Hey, Ember, I get it that you don't like the fact we've gotta fight, but you herd the troopers, they clearly aren't going to listen to reason. So just try your best and fight on... Sometimes that's all you can do at times like this."
Spoiler:
[+2] Pep Talk (Friendly Encouragement)
Target ally can roll twice on his or her next attack and take either result.

(HP: 28 Status: Still Blinded, but otherwise feeling alright. (made the ongoing damage save)
PiP: 6

And Chain Link is totally good at this "Pep Talk" thing... xD )
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:12 pm

The scene suddenly shifts to the three ponies--well, two ponies and secretly a changeling who are not in combat. WHAT WILL THEY DO?!
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  RavenscroftRaven on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:43 pm

"Oh, buck my life..." Ruby's wings flare into overdrive as she flies towards the fray barely in vision in front of her.

Rolls:

Stunt to get there any faster:
Roll(1d20)+9:
11,+9
Total:20

Initiative to fit us into the fray:
Roll(1d20)+0:
7,+0
Total:7

Attacks brought in: Immature Taunting, I Meant To Do That, Steel-edged Wings, Mach-Speed Bladed Pinions, Invoke Their Sense Of Duty!.
avatar
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2012-10-09

View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Ragdoll raises his head long enough to see the arrow at ruby's comment.
"Oh..."
And starts making a whole bunch of clicking sounds which sounds suspiciously like curses.
Spoiler:
Roll (stunts: Reaching the battle rapidly.)
Roll(1d20)+7:
15,+7
Total:22
Initaitive roll:
Roll(1d20)+0:
9,+0
Total:9
Talents being used:
[+2]Hold them in place (Psychic Anomaly)
You and target enemy suffer vulnerability 5 (save ends).

[+1] Punch in the face (Stab)
Deal 1d10 damage to target creature.

[+1] Hold breath (Gather Energy) [Created by Karilyn]
On your next turn, you may take 2 standard actions. You cannot use this talent two turns in a row.

[-2] Traumatise (Enfeebling Curse)
The target is weakened and suffers 5 ongoing damage (save ends both).

[-3] Psychic scream (Despair)
Deal 2d12 to all enemies with save-ends effects.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 26
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  elfowlgirl on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:53 pm

"Well." Handle decided. "That looks bad."

Spoiler:

Stunts: Roll(1d20)+14:
6,+14
Total:20
Initiative: 17

Talents: Smash and Grab, Nailed it!, Might of Mjolnir, Rampage, Where it Hurts
avatar
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Female
Posts : 659
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:07 pm

THIS IS THE UPDATED BATTLE MAP. Red individuals are enemies. Green individuals are non targets. Blue individuals are player characters.

Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Stallion:Stallion:EARS trooper:Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Mare

Stallion:Flashpoint:Mare:Stallion:Chain Link:Ember:Stallion:Ruby Shield:Ragdoll:Handle:Mare

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn.

The same trooper that blinded Chain Link now attacks him with a HOOF TO THE EYES! Chain Link Looses 5 HP.

IT IS NOW: Flashpoint's turn. Remember to roll for save!
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:10 pm

And Chain Link laughs at his eyes are hit. "What'd you call that? A buck to the face? Cause I call that more like 'a mother's kiss'..."
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Masterweaver wrote:"Get the soldier, idiots!" A third trooper bucks Flashpoint. Flashpoint suffers +1 Ongoing Damage (save ends)

Bingo. Flashpoint counterattacks, moving close and driving a hoof underneath the EARS pony's jaw.


(-2) Precise Strike (ignite)- 1d10 ongoing damage: 5 (save ends)


Before he can react, Flashpoint drops his center of gravity, coming underneath the pony, lifting him by his jaw.


2nd Standard Action:
( +1) Scavenge (Syphon Life)- 1d12 damage: 8. Chain Link heals 8 HP


With a strong few flaps, he launches a few feet into the air, still holding the pony by the jaw. Rolling over, he slams the pony into the ground.


Free Action:
(-2) Combatives (Where it hurts)- Trigger: attack an enemy suffering from save ends effect.
1d12 extra damage: 10

TOTALS:
18 Damage, 5 Ongoing Damage
Chain Link heals 8 HP
30 HP, 3 Temp HP, 2 PiPs remaining.
Saving Roll: 11


Last edited by Bronymous on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 pm

((No Chain Link is healed HP not givin' Temp HP... Reread what that talent does dude.))

Chain isn't sure how he just feels better now, but he does... (back to 30 HP)
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 am

Bronymous wrote:
Masterweaver wrote:"Get the soldier, idiots!" A third trooper bucks Flashpoint. Flashpoint suffers +1 Ongoing Damage (save ends)

Bingo. Flashpoint counterattacks, moving close and driving a hoof underneath the EARS pony's jaw.


(-2) Precise Strike (ignite)- 1d10 ongoing damage: 5 (save ends)


Before he can react, Flashpoint drops his center of gravity, coming underneath the pony, lifting him by his jaw.


2nd Standard Action:
( +1) Scavenge (Syphon Life)- 1d12 damage: 8. Chain Link heals 8 HP


With a strong few flaps, he launches a few feet into the air, still holding the pony by the jaw. Rolling over, he slams the pony into the ground.


Free Action:
(-2) Combatives (Where it hurts)- Trigger: attack an enemy suffering from save ends effect.
1d12 extra damage: 10

TOTALS:
18 Damage, 5 Ongoing Damage
Chain Link heals 8 HP
30 HP, 3 Temp HP, 2 PiPs remaining.
Saving Roll: 11

Flashpoint absolutely TROUNCES one of the troopers, but the guy is still standing! He does, hoever, manage to shake off his Ongoing Damage.

IT IS NOW: Handle's turn.
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  RavenscroftRaven on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:10 pm

"What is going on?!" Ruby yells angrily through the fray. How could attending a peace rally turn into this?
avatar
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2012-10-09

View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Xel Unknown on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:22 pm

RavenscroftRaven wrote:"What is going on?!" Ruby yells angrily through the fray. How could attending a peace rally turn into this?
"These EARS bozos just attacked the rally for no good reason... Thinking everyone here MUST be changelings, on the crazy logic that there's no way that normal non-changeling ponies could running FAB and everyone here in support of the group also just has to be changelings too, or something with the same amount of fuzzy logic is my best guess. Best course of action I see is just knocking them out. And then trying to find out just why the hay they're attacking, if it was under orders or not, if it was under orders, we'll have to find out whos orders... They don't strike me as people who'll listen to any reason, I already told them we're CREW." Chain Link informed Ruby with a sigh.
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:33 pm

"In other words: Cut the chatter and pick a target!" Flashpoint barks out, fully in his element.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  elfowlgirl on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Handle pulls Mjolnir from her belt, before swinging him wildly at a group of three troupers. [Might of Mjolnir, +1 Pip] [6 damage to each trooper]

[30 hp, 5 PiPs]
avatar
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Female
Posts : 659
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 pm

((Please designate target))
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum