Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

+7
elfowlgirl
A1C Bronymous
Quietkal
Brony 7 of 9
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
The Warrior of Many Faces
11 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 13 Empty Re: WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

Post  elfowlgirl Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 am

Silver's with the Train team, too.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 13 Empty Re: WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:22 am

I'm not sure about Javolt but I'm planning on disguising myself for the trip into ponyville.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:44 am

First off, as powerful as the mane six are, I find it hard to believe that any single one, with the possible exceptions of Twilight and Rainbow Dash, could fight off all eight of us at once. A more serious problem, in my mind, is that once it becomes clear that the Bearers are being targeted then those that remain will almost certainly take defensive precautions, perhaps including taking shelter with the Princesses in Canterlot. Not to mention that Ponyville would likely be blanketed in royal guards, if Celestia isn't a complete idiot. I think that if we're going to use a direct assault, it should be saved for the last Element or two, when losing the element of surprise is no longer such an issue.
However, even if we simply steal the Elements, that is likely to raise the alarm. It would be much easier if we had some way to take the Elements without the Bearer's knowledge. If, for example, we had fake versions of the Elements, we could potentially replace the real ones with no one being the wiser. Such a task could be achieved through C's thievery, or perhaps Stasis' seduction/persuasion. One problem with having such unusual characters (zebra, donkey, gryphon, dragon, lich), is that it makes subtle maneuvers like this much harder. It's hard for me to imagine how most of our characters could operate in a small town like Ponyville for very long at all without being noticed, even more so if we all run about together.
Also, while we may speculate on the best path to steal the Elements, none of this OOC knowledge will do us any good if our characters themselves know so little about the Bearers. The first thing that should be done, I imagine, is reconnaissance. Once our characters have a better idea of the personality and situation of each of the Bearers, it would be easier to decide how to go about the theft.
(On a separate note, I can think of at least two characters - Horus and Daisy - who appear to have plans to deliberately murder the Bearers. OOC that's fine, but IC Stasis is liable to take offense at the spilling of innocent blood. Possibly it may lead to betrayal on his part at some point, especially if it appears like it's going to be a pattern.)

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 am

Well I was planning on replacing the elements we steal with fakes and running in order to betray the party team? or atleast Blueblood (betrayls need to be cleared here right? If not I've likely just screwed myself over saying that) I guess it shouldn't be too much trouble to make a second set, especially if we can find somepony capable of making so they stand-up to examination in the first place...I just had an idea. *Evilgrin*.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:56 am

I believe the Faust declared that all betrayals had to be mentioned in the OOC thread ahead of time, and murders had to be approved by all nine of us (making murders of party members highly unlikely, I should think). Which is why I was giving a heads up that if, say, Horus were to unilaterally go out and eviscerate Applejack, that could potentially create some intraparty drama pretty fast. I think that would probably be fun to RP, but others might disagree.
Stasis wants information from his employer, not money, so he wouldn't necessarily take issue with C stealing the Elements. Heck, I was considering having Stasis steal one of the Elements himself so that he could blackmail Blueblood into answering some questions. So it may be possible for Stasis and C to come to an 'understanding' at some point, if they end up liking and trusting each other at all.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:27 pm

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Split into two teams:

Everfree Team: These ponies are establishing an advanced base tonight.
Horus
Stasis
Daisy

Train Team: These ponies will sleep here and meet at the edge of the everfree at noon.
Javolt,
C, (both recognizable criminals, not the best Step One)
Wrangler
Herr Frauline

(Unless something happened in-game since this afternoon)

I thought Mr. Mrs. was with the Everfree group.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Season Three Episodes One and Two Review: Well, I thought the villain was easily the least interesting of the four shown in the show so far...but the episodes had Luna. So it's all good.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Hey, can it with the spoilers! Some of us haven't watched it yet! (I generally won't get to watch it until someone puts the show up on youtube so yeah, I'd appreciate if people could keep spoilers to obvious spoiler discussion topics and not just throw them around everywhere.)
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:51 am

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
RavenscroftRaven wrote:Split into two teams:

Everfree Team: These ponies are establishing an advanced base tonight.
Horus
Stasis
Daisy

Train Team: These ponies will sleep here and meet at the edge of the everfree at noon.
Javolt,
C, (both recognizable criminals, not the best Step One)
Wrangler
Herr Frauline

(Unless something happened in-game since this afternoon)

I thought Mr. Mrs. was with the Everfree group.

Could somepony address this, please? I'm just as confused now as when I asked.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:52 am

Herr is in the other group but otherwise it's the same.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 am

Ramsus wrote:Herr is in the other group but otherwise it's the same.

Thanks. Smile

Okay, so Horus and Stasis need to roll Stunts to carry their passengers. Currently working up a post for the train people.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:42 am

Time for Takeoff!

Stunt check:

Roll(1d20)+11:
1,+11
Total:12

You know what? Screw luck. Activating Horus' All-Awesome ability to change that crit-fail into a crit-success.

Also, re: Trains: Really? Past midnight trains exist going to a backwoods village? We kind of set our plans around Celestia NOT being Mussolini with trains running at all times, on time, every time.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:53 am

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 13 Obeyce11

She is not Mussolini, my friend. She is far, far worse.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 am

What? No. This isn't one of those games. We're the villains.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:16 am

Real 'villains' almost never see themselves as such; all people fall prey to the need to justify their actions, to themselves and others. It'll make our dirty deeds easier if we imagine them to be against a heartless tyrant. We're not stealing from a huggable paragon of love and virtue; we're humbling a cowardly autocrat who uses little fillies to do her dirty work. Down with the sun goddess! Huzzah!

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Ramsus wrote:What? No. This isn't one of those games. We're the villains.

Must... resist urge... to run a game... with Evilestia...
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:27 pm

...You just had to make her a unicorn.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Curses Masterweaver you woke the ticket seller up. I may have been able to steal our bits back.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:29 pm

lol, I was wondering when someone was going to plan some petty theft.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm

How it should have ended....

"In other news, the Evil Eight, Equestria's most ruthless band of murderers and mercenaries, were apprehended trying to pickpocket a train station attendant last night for less than a hundred bits. When police searched the criminals, they found in each of their saddlebags 25,000 bits. In the words of the attendant, a Miss Pink...."
"I was, like, carefully minding my post when this unicorn, a metal donkey, and a baby dragon dressed up as a mariachi player came up to buy some tickets to Ponyville, right? And I was like: okay. Whatever. I don't judge. And the donkey slipped me a tip, and I was like: cool. Cool. But then the dragon snuck around and was, like, feeling me up! Ew!"
"...and that's when he tried to steal the money back, right?"
"Oh, yeah, right. But I gotta say, those little paws of his were getting way too familiar for somepony just trying to get into my saddlebags, right? I mean, I'm not racist or anything...but a dragon? Ew!"
"...right." *Ahem* "Exactly what the Eight were planning to do in Ponyville is still under investigation. Princess Celestia herself will be presiding over the trial, serving in her traditional roles as judge, jury, and executioner. While she has already declared the Eight's attempted robbery and molestation of an innocent civil service worker to be worthy of banishment, how many centuries the banishment will last and precisely which celestial body will be used are still in question. In her own words...."
"I had originally considered using the moon again, so I don't ever have to look at them...but certain, recent events have brought to my attention how inadequate that particular lifeless rock is as a means of eternal punishment and damnation. Right now I'm considering using one of the stars in Orion's belt, or perhaps an interstellar asteroid or something. Regardless, you can rest assured, my beloved subjects, that as long as I continue to serve as your Princess - which will be forever - nopony shall ever have to attend a ticket station in fear."
"All hail the One True Princess! May the eternal day continue to shine bright over Equestria! Back to you, Jim."

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 pm

...maybe it was a good thing that ticket seller was woken up then.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Rofl.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 pm

I would like to take a moment and let the train group know that Horus is not co-operating with them, and that a pickpocket dragon slipped him a magic ring in order to implicate him in the investigations. The dragon was rather overfriendly at the bar last night and also felt up a zebra and a corpse. Now Horus isn't animist, but a corpse? Eww. It is now on record. Rolling Eyes

...But it does bring up a good point. Some of our group are gabbers. If they get caught, it would be trouble.

EDIT: Also, I give it one day before the changeling tries to stab the griffon.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Hmm...I like your description of the castle, Faust, but there's one critical, consciousness-consuming question that remains: are there any mushrooms in this castle? Because I refuse to have my OC live in an ancient, magical ruin unless there's fungi blossoming from every nook and cranny. That's just my thing. I'm a hard-core fungiphile. (On a completely unrelated note...I wonder if Zecora likes to collect mushrooms from this place? Because if she does, she's probably going to die. But if we don't kill her...I say we capture her, and force the Faust to invent rhymes for her for the rest of the game. Bwahahaha!)

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Sable Tails wrote:Hmm...I like your description of the castle, Faust, but there's one critical, consciousness-consuming question that remains: are there any mushrooms in this castle? Because I refuse to have my OC live in an ancient, magical ruin unless there's fungi blossoming from every nook and cranny. That's just my thing. I'm a hard-core fungiphile. (On a completely unrelated note...I wonder if Zecora likes to collect mushrooms from this place? Because if she does, she's probably going to die. But if we don't kill her...I say we capture her, and force the Faust to invent rhymes for her for the rest of the game. Bwahahaha!)

No, there are no mushrooms in the castle. :trollestia:

You'll see about Zecora.

EDIT: I have nothing planned for the train ride, so unless you train people want to do something on the way, I'd like to timeskip to their arrival at Ponyville.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next