Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

+7
elfowlgirl
A1C Bronymous
Quietkal
Brony 7 of 9
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
The Warrior of Many Faces
11 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 12 Empty Re: WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:12 am

It would be out of character for Horus to back down from a challenge though. As the changeling noted, he's kinda vain.

Then again, I'll take any easier flight. I think you're implying that I should carry Herr Wissenschaftler and Daisy, while Stasis glides with the Doc, as an ideal distribution. Again, I'll likely blow a magic point on it, to compensate for the flight penalty on Stunts. Here's hoping for a good roll when we finally sort it out... Very Happy
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 12 Empty Re: WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

Post  Sable Tails Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:30 am

There may be faster or more talented creatures, yes, but the show has shown no such creature. Rainbow Dash is the only one to perform sonic rainbooms, the only one to blow up buildings by pure speed alone, she's won every flying race that I can think of, ect. She also competed athletically on a fairly even playing field against Applejack, despite Applejack appearing a much more strenght/stamina driven pony. As for the Wonderbolts...I don't recall RD actually ever trying out for them, although she talks about it. I was always under the impression that she'd get in, no sweat, if she just tried out. But I'll agree that at no point has the show actually said, "Rainbow Dash is the greatest flier in all the land;" that was just an inference I drew from the fact that no character shown has been better, and the vast majority have been far, far inferior...she's even rescued the wonderbolts, as mentioned previously.
But now I feel silly for arguing about a cartoon character's relative merits as a flier versus other hypothetical cartoon characters. So I'll just state that the Dash is awesome, and get back to the task at hand.
In my mind, given that Stasis's true form has insect wings, he probably has great maneuverability and speed but but poor strength and stamina as a flier...and given that I sunk all his points into Horse-Sense and Knowledge, that makes him about as a poor a flier for this task as you can get, I think. Hence, I was thinking he should carry the one who is presumably the lightest of the three, Daisy. However, if we want to risk it, I suppose he can try to carry the good doctor. He's already offered to carry Daisy though, so if we want him to carry Javolt, I guess she'll have to decline, or Horus or the doctor will have to suggest that he carry Doctor Javolt instead, or something.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:55 am

We can go with the bugs flirting with the corpse, even if halloween passed a while ago. Very Happy Like I said, I'm fairly confident, it's a high stat Horus is also trained in, and I'll probably dump a magic point.

Which arises an important question: In this game, is it "8 hours rest Magic Point" or is it "stroke of midnight Magic Point"?

Either way, arguing on the merits of cartoon characters is a nerd mainstay. Join us.... Room for one more... jocolor
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:57 am

lol Well, then, we should participate in some kind of 'best pony' argument next. I've always wanted to be in one of those, but alas...my sister and I pretty much agree that Luna/Nightmare Moon is best pony. Darn.
And while Stasis is willing to flirt with nigh-on anything, I think even he'd probably draw the line at the living dead. Don't expect any hot changeling-on-lich action to come out of this.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 pm

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Which arises an important question: In this game, is it "8 hours rest Magic Point" or is it "stroke of midnight Magic Point"?

I'm ruling 8 hours of rest, except for Daisy, who gets 8 hours of not doing anything overly taxing.

Sable Tails wrote:lol Well, then, we should participate in some kind of 'best pony' argument next. I've always wanted to be in one of those, but alas...my sister and I pretty much agree that Luna/Nightmare Moon is best pony. Darn.
And while Stasis is willing to flirt with nigh-on anything, I think even he'd probably draw the line at the living dead. Don't expect any hot changeling-on-lich action to come out of this.

Well, Luna IS Best Pony. Shortly followed by Twilight and Pinkie.

...does anypony have brain bleach, perchance? I don't want to visualize Stasis/Daisy...

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
Spoiler:

That's fine.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:48 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:...does anypony have brain bleach, perchance? I don't want to visualize Stasis/Daisy...
Of course. Now if you'll excuse me I have some crack fics to wipe from my computer.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Again, what is a crack fic?

Edit: How did we not see the mad scientist wanting to go on the train?
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Discunestia is best crackship.

Everyone knows Best Pony is Rarity. After all, she is generous and kind and realistic. Twisted Evil Plus, dat marshmallow plot.

There, for some brain bleach problems. tongue
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:47 pm

I think a more pertinent discussion(or argument if you prefer) is which pony is the most dangerous to us.
Also I think I'll get my brainbleach in bulk.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:57 pm

I think we all agree Twilight is Most Dangerous Pony (MDP).

She's in a high traffic area, her animal companion can send a summons to an alicorn should a confrontation occur, and she has an element that allows her to compensate for any possible contingency in non-combat. Any failed attempt on her would immediately bring heavy security to ponyville. AJ or RD might consider an assault something completely different, but TS would write to Celestia about it the same day if we fail.

Our only advantage is that she flusters easily. Confusion would be key. Also, she is foolish: She visits Zecora regularly. Get her on the way back, or get Zecora and play Little Red Riding Hood.

Flutters would be easiest, especially if she doesn't have any lethal animals nearby. Angel is smart, but the most he can do is swing a frying pan a bit. You might be able to intimidate her as long as her friends aren't in danger triggering her Psycho button.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:02 pm

I don't know if confronting Fluttershy at her house or in the Everfree would be wise though.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Also there is Rainbow Dash who'd be just as easy as fluttershy... Just give her a race, lead her off to someplace alone, then you all gain up on her. You'll all win easily.

You know somebody is enjoying a campaign when they're not playing a part yet they're offering advice on what to do! XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Fluttershy you're better off giving her an invitation to a picnic or something forged under one of the others' signatures, which would require her to be second or later, then she's alone when she arrives. Keep her grounded or netted, and you're fine.

...Or, you know, invite her out to the picnic, and then steal the Element while she's away. But that's nowhere near as evil.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Hmmm...I agree with Raven about Twilight, though others on the other...limb.
Rainbow Dash: I think her element of loyalty could be used against her, take one of the other five alive and threaten her with their death if she doesn't co-operate or if she goes to somepony else about it. Make back-up plans for if she tries to free the hostage herself.
Applejack: Let's avoid using deception, since her honesty will likely make that as useful as a metaphorical chocolate fireguard, a straight fight would likely leave us at a disadvantage, likely use something to swing in our favour.
Fluttershy: Deal with her quick once we go for her, all of her animals will likely make stealth useless anyway, if she gets off kindness the op will likely be FUBAR'd. Additionally we should avoid going for her in an area where she can call for help.
Rarity: She has probably fortified the boutique against break-ins, I think using one of our more...charismatic members to seduce the element off of her would work after we get Spike out of the picture somehow.
Pinkie-pie: I have no idea, she is too much of an unknown at this time and unpredictable besides.
Though until we get to ponyville and have a chance to observe the targets, where they keep the elements and so on, this is all conjecture.
Edit:
RavenscroftRaven wrote:Fluttershy you're better off giving her an invitation to a picnic or something forged under one of the others' signatures, which would require her to be second or later, then she's alone when she arrives. Keep her grounded or netted, and you're fine.

...Or, you know, invite her out to the picnic, and then steal the Element while she's away. But that's nowhere near as evil.
I support the second, less evil but more pragmatic plan, I think it is a good plan.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Hmmm, well I don't agree about seducing Rarity, that would almost inevitably fail.

If we kill Fluttershy and I can zombify her then we can do the trap for Rainbow Dash without risking suddenly fighting two of the Mane 6 and a hoard of wild animals all at once.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Lure in Fluttershy, use her to lure in Rainbow Dash, and blow them both the hell up?
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:04 pm

...Have we tried just asking nicely? Maybe "Hey, would you mind terribly if we borrowed the Elements for a bit?"

And then blast them with a Bad Luck so they auto-fail their Sense Motive. Razz
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:09 pm

I don't think that would work....
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:23 pm

I'm with Ramsus. I mean, you might have been able to badger Fluttershy into doing it if it hadn't been for Iron Will, but given the events of that episode, you've got no chance of doing it unless you slap a hypnosis spell on them or some such.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Hence why Guaranteed Critical Fails are Magic. It only needs to be a half-plausible lie.
"My younger sister is in danger, and only the Element of Kindness can save her!"

I dunno, I'm not generally an evil person, I'm not good at this evil thing. Smile
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 pm

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Hence why Guaranteed Critical Fails are Magic. It only needs to be a half-plausible lie.
"My younger sister is in danger, and only the Element of Kindness can save her!"

I dunno, I'm not generally an evil person, I'm not good at this evil thing. Smile

Okay, that might work on the more gullible ponies. Might.

The way I do evil stuff: I look at a bad guy, look at what he did wrong, and figure out how to do it better. Lather, rinse, repeat. Twisted Evil
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Step one:

long step one:

Step ii: Leave Pinkie alone. She scares me.
Step 3) Go to RD's now vacant cloud house and take the element.
Step 4: ???
Step E) Profit.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:59 am

Okay, so I just realized I have no idea where everypony is and what they're planning on doing. Could somepony refresh my memory?
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:49 am

Split into two teams:

Everfree Team: These ponies are establishing an advanced base tonight.
Horus
Stasis
Daisy

Train Team: These ponies will sleep here and meet at the edge of the everfree at noon.
Javolt,
C, (both recognizable criminals, not the best Step One)
Wrangler
Herr Frauline

(Unless something happened in-game since this afternoon)
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next