Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

+7
elfowlgirl
A1C Bronymous
Quietkal
Brony 7 of 9
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
The Warrior of Many Faces
11 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 8 Empty Re: WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:47 am

Technically, you're not really fighting Trixie so much as Prince Blueblood anyways.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 8 Empty Re: WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:48 am

Ramsus wrote:Also, I don't think Daisy ever said "hey let's fight Trixie" all she's basically done is told Trixie to shut up.

"And I think I will be nice and allow you to beg me to let you live for a next time."

Sounds like a death threat to me. Even if it isn't, it certainly sounds like one to Trixie.

EDIT: Welp, so much for keeping that secret. Too many hints too quickly, I'll assume. (Daisy's unexpectedly high rolls in repelling the spells didn't help, I suppose.)
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:49 am

Not so much a death threat, really. "Beg, and I MIGHT not kill you" isn't so much a death threat as it is... playful... banter? Friendly ribbing?

Okay, we're getting TPK'd in the first scene. Laughing
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:51 am

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Not so much a death threat, really. "Beg, and I MIGHT not kill you" isn't so much a death threat as it is... playful... banter? Friendly ribbing?

Okay, we're getting TPK'd in the first scene. Laughing

By what? Blueblood's recovering, and even if some party members abstain from the fight, it's a fair fight at absolute worst (unless absolutely nopony cares to help Daisy out).
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:51 am

What? That was at Wrangler. Why would you think that was directed at Trixie?

Edit: *raven punches me* My response: "Damn you Facey face, you're so dead!" ..... I'm not seeing the logic.
Edit 2: Though I suppose it wasn't quite that simple but, I figure the body language and actions would have helped make it clear who she was talking to.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:55 am

Ramsus wrote:What? That was at Wrangler. Why would you think that was directed at Trixie?

Edit: *raven punches me* My response: "Damn you Facey face, you're so dead!" ..... I'm not seeing the logic.

Ramsus wrote: "And I think I will be nice and allow you to beg me to let you live for a next time." she says, indicating Trixie & co, as she gets up and puts a hoof down onto his face and presses it into the floor.

Now, if there's something I missed in the post that makes it clear Daisy was threatening Wrangler, say so, but I don't see any reason why you would indicate Trixie and co unless the goal was to threaten them.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 am

Ok, I could have worded that more clearly then. But, just to point out "and puts a hoof down onto his face and presses it into the floor" should probably make it clear on it's own.

She was indicating Trixie and co when she was talking about them casting spells on the group.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:01 am

Ramsus wrote:Ok, I could have worded that more clearly then. But, just to point out "and puts a hoof down onto his face and presses it into the floor" should probably make it clear on it's own.

She was indicating Trixie and co when she was talking about them casting spells on the group.

Ah. I'll just put this down as Trixie subconsciously hoping to prove her worth by besting a unilich in magic, then, and Gilda being eager for a fight.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:03 am

I just thought she was trying to get us to stop fighting because they want us to go fight the Bearers, not each other. *shrug*
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:05 am

Sable....of course there aren't going to be any spells on you NOW. *facehoof*

Edit: Though Trixie did just say something about having other precautions so....maybe. But then I have no idea why Daisy didn't notice those too.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:07 am

He doesn't much trust Daisy, I'm afraid. Or anypony else in the room, for that matter. Better safe than sorry.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:10 am

Ok great. And then everypony else reacts that way too. And Daisy has no reason to team up with these people. And therefore I'm not playing the game. Hurray?

Edit: Also, do I really have to point out that Trixie admitted to the spells?

Last edited by Ramsus on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:11 am

Ramsus wrote:I just thought she was trying to get us to stop fighting because they want us to go fight the Bearers, not each other. *shrug*

Remember, Trixie started the whole thing because she assumed it was a death threat directed at her. In order to not retcon everything, she had to at least be able to convince herself of that.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:15 am

Ramsus wrote:Ok great. And then everypony else reacts that way too. And Daisy has no reason to team up with these people. And therefore I'm not playing the game. Hurray?

Well, while OOC considerations are important, so are IC considerations, and without knowing anything about Trixie other than her own word that she's a powerful mage, there aren't too many who would take the risk, especially given that they're getting paid more if they don't kill them. For what it's worth, I actually like the way this is going, and besides, there are several people who haven't reacted (I probably should have slowed things down a bit) who could still side with Daisy. I wouldn't give up hope on this yet.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am

I'd say leave the IC alone for 24 hours, DM, except if directly and cleanly addressing the NPCs, so the other PCs can get a word in edgewise.

...I wrote myself out of the script for that exact reason, actually.

(and OOC, Horus actually can track you down no matter where you are, especially if you make that symbol on the ground, which is most definitely not a reference to On A Cross And Arrow, since that would be really stupid. So if the party feels like splitting but then getting back together, I've made an out in order to do so.)
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:28 am

RavenscroftRaven wrote:I'd say leave the IC alone for 24 hours, DM, except if directly and cleanly addressing the NPCs, so the other PCs can get a word in edgewise.

...I wrote myself out of the script for that exact reason, actually.

(and OOC, Horus actually can track you down no matter where you are, especially if you make that symbol on the ground, which is most definitely not a reference to On A Cross And Arrow, since that would be really stupid. So if the party feels like splitting but then getting back together, I've made an out in order to do so.)

Yeah, that'd probably be a good idea. Therein lies the problem with me and PBP: I keep forgetting that everypony else has a life, unlike myself. Razz
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:29 am

I would have been posting less myself but, I'm actually trying to get myself out of this corner of "and stuff ends stupidly and badly" that Kal shoved me into.

Edit: Sorta hoping that last post did the trick. Though I know in my heart Kal is just gonna ruin it by having Wrangler attack Daisy anyway. Devolving again into stupid inter-party fighting for no good reason.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:31 am

Ramsus wrote:I would have been posting less myself but, I'm actually trying to get myself out of this corner of "and stuff ends stupidly and badly" that Kal shoved me into.

Hmm. I suppose if things get too out of hoof, I can have Flam talk sense into Trixie (and Gilda, but honestly, she'll back down if Trixie does). Assuming that you don't want a fight, anyway.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:34 am

lol actually I wouldn't mind fighting the NPCs. It's the PCs I don't want to be fighting. The problem is just that if I were to fight them I know everyone else is just gonna be like "lolz, see ya later, have fun with attacking those guys who you're fighting all alone because they were trying to screw all of us!" Because apparently so far nopony seems to understand that evil/non-good doesn't mean sucks at teamwork.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:37 am

Horus wrote:Now that we know each other and have been civilly introduced, it wouldn't do to keep fighting so openly. Allies fight each other from the shadows.

The one who views you as food sources knows what teamwork is. As a point of contrast, Daisy uses "Me" four times in her very, very short retort. Just because you're evil doesn't mean it has to be all about you. Razz (the Razz is there to indicate humour, a non-serious statement poking fun of your prior complaint).

I intend to kill Trixie, but Horus has no reason to at this time since every spell cast upon him he did not feel and did no ill to him, and as they were explained to him, seemed harmless: Blackmail spells for a useless blackmail.

Last edited by RavenscroftRaven on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling and a smiley)
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:41 am

RavenscroftRaven wrote:
Horus wrote:Now that we know each other and have been civilly introduced, it wouldn't do to keep fighting so openly. Allies fight each other from the shadows.

The one who views you as food sources knows what teamwork is. As a point of contrast, Daisy uses "Me" four times in her very, very short retort.

I intend to kill Trixie, but Horus has no reason to at this time since every spell cast upon him he did not feel and did no ill to him, and as they were explained to him, seemed harmless: Blackmail spells for a useless blackmail.
What? There was only one of those me's possible to change to a "we" and it wouldn't make a lot of sense to do so. There was also an us. And a lot of other words which made up sentences which added up to "we were attacked, you're walking away and claiming I'm fighting people for no reason when in fact I have no choice in the matter, wtf is wrong with you?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:44 am

It was meant to be a facetious statement. I added a smiley to make it clearer.

But if you want OOC knowledge: Do not forget the core of this conflict originated because Daisy unilaterally picked a fight with Blueblood. Threats aside with what is currently happening, that is a true factual statement. Were it not for those actions, we'd be well on the way to Ponyville right now with no ill effects from the spellcasting.

Also, I preferred your pre-edited comment. It was much more polite.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 am

I didn't see your edit (until just now in fact). The way it was when I saw it sounded like you were attacking me for saying I was worried the party is going to behave like trolls rather than villains.

As for my own, I don't even know which edit you mean since I tend to edit my posts about three times on average.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:52 am

Oh, I edit mine a lot too, no issues there. I always miss a comma or want to add one more little thought.

I meant the one edition of the post that had no swearing in it. Swearing is allowed, the site is PG-13, but there are youngsters on the site. Not a good habit when it can be done without.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:39 am

As far as Herr Freischütz knows all they admitted to was the blackmail-based spells, which he already knew were there. He doesn't know about the pain spell because he didn't think to look for it, and he'd assume that naturally people get angry when you dispel their stuff. So as long as he isn't DIRECTLY betrayed, he's going to take the job rather than take the money, run, and blow the bar sky-high.

On an unrelated note, the translation spell - I've been thinking that it either sounds like a heavy Germane accent, creepy robotic monotone, or (perhaps even creepier) Trixie's voice whenever Herr Freischütz speaks/hears anything. Also, I'm assuming it only works on ponies/creatures that normally speak Ponese, seeing as otherwise I could abuse it to get a free Animal Speak against Angel Bunny.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next