Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup)

+4
SubjectZ
The Warrior of Many Faces
RavenscroftRaven
Dr Blight
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup)

Post  SubjectZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Dr Blight wrote:my ninja powers are are tuned to the millisecond!
Dear Celestia, if you're this fast with OOC posts, we have no chance in the campaign.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup)

Post  SubjectZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Hay, I just thought of this, but has anyone heard from Xand at all?
[Edit] Good point, Raven. I got it.

Last edited by Subjectz on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:07 pm

...At least combat will go quickly.

Also, Subjectz, please don't double-post. Edit your prior post instead, just for neatness. I'm not sure if its a rule or not here, but it keeps the board a bit less cluttered.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Abandon all hope ye who enter here!
Now just because most of what I control wants to kill you doesn't mean I want you to fail!
sleep with your eyes open!
also don't bother highlighting this post's text. there's certainly nothing of interest hidden in it.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Dr Blight wrote:Abandon all hope ye who enter here!
Now just because most of what I control wants to kill you doesn't mean I want you to fail!
also don't bother highlighting this post's text. there's certainly nothing of interest hidden in it.
oh dear Luna.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Dr Blight wrote:Abandon all hope ye who enter here!

Okay, I won't bother responding to the hidden message (which I certainly did not read) in the same hidden manner.

I'm actually a hard-light illusion of a robotic duplicate of one of my clones. Do your worst, you'll never get the real me. Oh wait did you mean my character
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 pm

I only have two words for you my friend, "reprogrammed killbot" ....does killbot count as two words?
Xand GMs a campaign I'm a part of so he's around at least. I haven't heard anything related to this campaign in a few days though. I sent him a PM.
Also, hidden messages are fun! Or I'm sure they would be, if there were any hidden messages here.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:23 pm

Dr Blight wrote:I only have two words for you my friend, "reprogrammed killbot" ....does killbot count as two words?
Xand GMs a campaign I'm a part of so he's around at least. I haven't heard anything related to this campaign in a few days though. I sent him a PM.
Also, hidden messages are fun! Or I'm sure they would be, if there were any hidden messages here.
Ah. I'm sure he'll turn up...
Or not. Depends on how fast they find the body.
This message seems a little long for one sentence, doesn't it?

SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Dr Blight wrote:I only have two words for you my friend, "reprogrammed killbot" ....does killbot count as two words?

Hmm, hopefully he shows up in time.

Still have to get past my solid-light illusion first, DB, and besides, you don't even know where the robotic duplicates of my clones are hiding. Oh, and I have self-destruct mechanisms in my robots in case they go rogue. Nah, killbot's one word.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:34 pm

He usually posts around once a day in the campaign he runs so maybe he just didn't notice the OOC thread.

if a hard-light illusion is being made, something must be projecting it and something must be acting as the basis, disrupt the illusion with with a mirrored weapon, trace the signal, acquire killbots, ?????, profit! or...you know...killbot army. that's a profit too I guess?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Heck, who DOESN'T want a killbot army?
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:42 pm

-Hey guys, I'm here! Don't count me out!

I'm definitely still wanting to play, I've just been wrestling BTW making a character, running the P-Files, and doing RL stuff. I teach classes most of the day MWF, so I'm away from the computer for a while. The character was also taking a long time to make because I'm really wanting to try out a lot of new stuff with this guy, and I also was wanting to come up with a background before I submitted my character sheet. I think I'm just about ready to submit the character (without his backstory), so I guess I'll do that now, then submit the backstory post-haste!

Here's a link to the sheet as of now (and BTW, I decided to settle on "Dr. Death Ray" for his name - more opportunities for punny goodness):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14XTP2w_8smSmq0O7nbgF06H1GGFGCnWfJlWt9l6JiKc/edit

And here's Dr. Death Ray's character pick again, since I'm still not sure how to make it show on the character sheet:

Spoiler:

Last edited by XandZero2 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:43 pm

XandZero2 wrote:-Hey guys, I'm here! don't count me out!

I'm definitely still wanting to play, I've just been wrestling BTW making a character, running the P-Files, and doing RL stuff. I teach classes most of the day MWF, so I'm away from the computer for a while. The character was also taking a long time to make because I'm really wanting to try out a lot of new stuff with this guy, and I also was wanting to come up with a background before I submitted my character sheet. I think I'm just about ready now to submit the character (without his backstory), so I guess I'll do that now, then submit the backstory post-haste!

Here's a link to the sheet as of now (and BTW, I decided to settle on Dr. Death Ray for his name - more opportunities for punny goodness):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14XTP2w_8smSmq0O7nbgF06H1GGFGCnWfJlWt9l6JiKc/edit

And here's Dr. Death Ray's character pick again, since I'm still not sure how to make it show on the character sheet:

Spoiler:

Oh good! Now we're pretty much ready, unless you wanna post a backstory?
[Edit]: Oh. didn't see that part. Heh.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:44 pm

You guys are quick! Suspect Am I the only one who can read white text without highlighting it?
I think something is going one here... Suspicious...

And yes, it was stated a story was forthcoming. I look forward to Mr. Ray's tale of misere.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Dr Blight wrote:He usually posts around once a day in the campaign he runs so maybe he just didn't notice the OOC thread.

if a hard-light illusion is being made, something must be projecting it and something must be acting as the basis, disrupt the illusion with with a mirrored weapon, trace the signal, acquire killbots, ?????, profit! or...you know...killbot army. that's a profit too I guess?

Makes sense.

And if the illusion generator is on Pluto? What then?

XandZero2 wrote:-Hey guys, I'm here! Don't count me out!

I'm definitely still wanting to play, I've just been wrestling BTW making a character, running the P-Files, and doing RL stuff. I teach classes most of the day MWF, so I'm away from the computer for a while. The character was also taking a long time to make because I'm really wanting to try out a lot of new stuff with this guy, and I also was wanting to come up with a background before I submitted my character sheet. I think I'm just about ready to submit the character (without his backstory), so I guess I'll do that now, then submit the backstory post-haste!

Here's a link to the sheet as of now (and BTW, I decided to settle on "Dr. Death Ray" for his name - more opportunities for punny goodness):

Spoiler:

Oooh, I like this guy! Yet another reason for me to get around to actually watching Dr. Horrible...

RavenscroftRaven wrote:You guys are quick! Suspect Am I the only one who can read white text without highlighting it?
I think something is going one here... Suspicious...

Who's quick at doing what?

Oh, and I can if I read it at the right angle, but it's a lot easier on the eyes just to highlight it.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Hellz yeah! I love backstories! I've got a lot of it thought up, I just need to type it out.

-But man, you guys are fast! I don't post for ONE day, and then I come to find out there's FOUR pages of backlog on the OOC thread. Hopefully one-a-day posting will be acceptable in the campaign? I don't know that I'll be able to keep up otherwise... ):

BTW - I probably should have asked about that sooner... Sorry about that.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:50 pm

XandZero2 wrote:Hellz yeah! I love backstories! I've got a lot of it thought up, I just need to type it out.

-But man, you guys are fast! I don't post for ONE day, and then I come to find out there's FOUR pages of backlog on the OOC thread. Hopefully one-a-day posting will be acceptable in the campaign? I don't know that I'll be able to keep up otherwise... ):

Nah, I just have no life and stalk the forums all day when I don't have class. Razz
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
XandZero2 wrote:Hellz yeah! I love backstories! I've got a lot of it thought up, I just need to type it out.

Nah, I just have no life and stalk the forums all day when I don't have class. Razz
Same here.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:59 pm

MAN!

I just looked at that map you made DB, and I am SO jealous! That thing is totally awesome. I know you said how to make it, but if you ever find the time to make a step-by-step tutorial on youtube or something, I would watch it in-depth.

Also, WoMF, you definitely need to watch Dr. Horrible. It only takes about an hour to sit through the whole thing on Netflix or Youtube, but it's an hour of epic awesomeness (;
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Everyone's a hero in their own way! I agree, go out and watch it when you've got free time skulking the forums!
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 pm

XandZero2 wrote:MAN!

I just looked at that map you made DB, and I am SO jealous! That thing is totally awesome. I know you said how to make it, but if you ever find the time to make a step-by-step tutorial on youtube or something, I would watch it in-depth.

Also, WoMF, you definitely need to watch Dr. Horrible. It only takes about an hour to sit through the whole thing on Netflix or Youtube, but it's an hour of epic awesomeness (;

I feel lied to! It's only forty-two-and-a-half-minutes! LOL

But yeah, I've looked it up and am watching. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 pm

me three. XD though I run a pony ask blog so drawing for that sometimes slows me down. Still as GM I'll probably slow down my posting a fair amount in game to make sure everyone has time to reply and to really go over what I say and make sure it makes sense. So one-a-day posting should be fine.
Nuke Pluto! No one cares about Pluto!
Thank you! I have no idea how to make videos unfortunately. I could try to make a screen capture comic I guess?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Ha ha! So you're both watching Dr. Horrible now? Ah yes. My work is complete (;

Dr Blight wrote:
Thank you! I have no idea how to make videos unfortunately. I could try to make a screen capture comic I guess?

^That would be kewl.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:30 pm

It's on Netflix, you say? UP, UP, AND AWAY!
[Edit]: His Sing-A-Long Blog, right?
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Oh my goodness Captain Hammer is a jerk. Evil or Very Mad
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next