Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Doc pseudopolis
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
7 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 10 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:He raised an eyebrow. "I wrote poetry."
"What's it about?"
Ersa doesn't say anything but, she leans over, clearly showing interest.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:54 pm

"Lucky you, all the interaction you need with me for the next hour and a half is to tell me when we've arrived."

Ivana slips below deck.

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:00 pm

The pegasus waved one hoof in the air absentmindedly. "Pain, sorrow, darkness... Maybe one about love?"

((Seriously, I have doc filled with all my poetry and that describes it in a nutshell.))
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

"What it's worth, I'm sorry..." Clockworks said.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Ivana sat and stewed in solitude in the lower decks. No, he's not sorry. No one is. No one cares enough to think of how a monster slayer might feel, how their feelings get hurt when they're mocked, how their past is off limits, how their mothers...

Ivana just sighed and tried to drown out those thoughts lest the rock go something like "Hey her mother was murdered in cold blood." Frankly, at this point, she almost expected it to.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:The Pet Rock seems to next turn to Quarrel. Yours... Hard to say... It's like your the True Daughter of Discord himself or something. Or at least a hell lot more chaotic then Bossman is. So you are a very coolio guy or gal in my book. Auras are not that great with telling gender by the way...

"You know you're great when the rocks themselves testify of your glory!" Quarrel crows, striking a dramatic pose.

elfowlgirl wrote:He raised an eyebrow. "I wrote poetry."

"Wait, you're Dr. Suess?" Quarrel inquires with a raised eyebrow.
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:01 am

"Do you have any about......fish?" Ersa asked Rolled Scroll.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 am

Ramsus wrote:"Do you have any about......fish?" Ersa asked Rolled Scroll.

He blinked a few times. "Um.... no?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:28 am

Xel Unknown wrote:And it turns to Gears. This one for example has a cool slightly-chaotic musical techno-beat in his(?) aura. It's really nice to look at and hear...
((I currently like to think it's something like this. I already used that reference though...))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:And it turns to Gears. This one for example has a cool slightly-chaotic musical techno-beat in his(?) aura. It's really nice to look at and hear...
((I currently like to think it's something like this. I already used that reference though...))
((Don't matter much to me... That is now the music of Gears SOUL!))

The rest of the travel in the cloud sea wasn't much of note other then finding out that Glass Breaker has the skills to do upto ten tasks at once, but the more tasks it does at once it makes it harder to do, teleport to nearly anywhere it's owner has taken it too, and can see in aura through walls also auras 6 times out of 10 can tell if somebody is infected with smooze or not...

Next they were at the canterlot cloud-dock... Being greeted by three alicorns, one purple unicorn, and a green Earth Pony.

(OOC: Everybody make a perception check and a history check now to how well you know each of the ponies that are greeting you.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:29 pm

((Perception: Crit fail (2+5) ))
((History: 26 (19+7) ))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Perception: 5 + 3 from Ivana + 12 = 20
History: 5 + 16 = 21
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Klaue goes down on one knee...or the griffon equivalent of that action.
Roll (Perception: IDing the delegation.)
Roll:
Roll:

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:41 pm

On that note, you are all still trained in Perception.

Ivana heads out onto the dock, making sure to put Mona safely away.

Perception: Nat 20 + 10 = 30
History: Another Nat 20 + 10 = 30

Proof I'm not making this up:

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Making sure to put Ivana safely away")
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Scroll looked at the new ponies with interest.

Spoiler:
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:52 pm

First you all notice that there was a huge crowd of ponies and other assorted races that were wanting to see these five Very Important Ponies... You also notice some ponies in black suits and sunglasses dealing with crowd control duty.

Everyone other then Quarrel was able to notice that two of the three alicorns before you were the two Royal Princesses, Luna and Celestia. Next you all notice, other then Quarrel, the Pony Minister herself Three Leaf, who was dressed up a very formal and classy business suit and glasses, her suit hid her cutie mark... If she had one that is... Ivana knew that this pony was NOT a pony to mess with. For more then just the fact that she was the ruler and all the guards that were around that'd jump on you if you attack them. She didn't need the guards to handle herself, the guards were more kept around to disable attackers, while Three Leaf would end up killing any attacker that wasn't on her level of skills, such as a skilled Monster Slayer like one of The Jacks. In fact Ivana knew that fighting Three Leaf on a one-on-one duel was apart of what was needed to join that elite department of The Slayers HQ. Next was the Unicorn, who Ersa, Klaue, Ivana, and Scroll, knew who she was... (though Ersa couldn't recall her name) She was Twilight Sparkle, the Ghostly Barrer of the Element of Magic. Thought he Cloud-Phoenix couldn't tell that she was a ghost in a clockwork body, but both Kluae and Scroll were able to see the signs, for Ivana that was common knowledge in the Slayer HQ, after all Twilight Sparkle was a major asset to the Harmony Slayers Group... In fact one of the first tests had to deal with the element of Magic getting used on the slayer trainee in question, but the Minotaur couldn't recall any more then that about the test.

And Last but not least... Was Lightning, The Alicorn of Storms... Quarrel knew EVERYTHING important about this pony unlike the rest who she didn't recall a think about. Ivana and Scroll knew about this mystery Alicorn, but the ghostie didn't know her name. She was a normal, if powerful Pegasus before the Day of Weirdness, but from that event she was turned into what she is today. Also she was well known for having extramly brutal spars with The Clockwork Mage. And then... At this time... CM charges at the Alicorn of Storms for their little greet an' spar event... The rest of the group of VIPs, just facehooves, while the crowd goes wild and happily cheers as the combat starts.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Ersa, ignoring everypony else, flies straight at Princess Luna, dodging any guards who think to get in her way, and tackles her as she cries out, "Mother! It is good to see you again!"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Ramsus wrote:Ersa, ignoring everypony else, flies straight at Princess Luna, dodging any guards who think to get in her way, and tackles her as she cries out, "Mother! It is good to see you again!"
This bombshell shocks everyone as Luna hugs back and said. "I missed you too, my little moondrop..." Even the two brawlers stop fighting to have their jaw drop...

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Ivana salutes, making sure not to say anything stupid in front of the princesses, the minister, and Twilight Sparkle, one of the original element bearers.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Klaue closes his jaw and bows lower.
Well that was surprising.
*Directed at Celestia*
"I apologise for my cohorts conduct Your Grace."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Gears looks around confused, not sure how to react to CM apparently attacking an alicorn. Or the fact that there's alicorns that Gears has no idea who they are. Or the fact that the phoenix's mother was apparently one of the alicorns. Or the fact that apparently everypony but him knows who the ponies are in front of him. Or the fact that the mechanical bee is still buzzing around him. Wait, that last one is normal.
Gears leans in next to Klaue, who apparently knows who these ponies in front of him are, trying to speak quietly. "psst. Klaue. Who are these ponies? are they...important? or something?"
((Stealth for talk quietly: 13 (8+10-5) ))

Last edited by Quietkal on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:And Last but not least... Was Lightning, The Alicorn of Storms... Quarrel knew EVERYTHING important about this pony unlike the rest who she didn't recall a think about. Ivana and Scroll knew about this mystery Alicorn, but the ghostie didn't know her name. She was a normal, if powerful Pegasus before the Day of Weirdness, but from that event she was turned into what she is today. Also she was well known for having extramly brutal spars with The Clockwork Mage. And then... At this time... CM charges at the Alicorn of Storms for their little greet an' spar event... The rest of the group of VIPs, just facehooves, while the crowd goes wild and happily cheers as the combat starts.

Quarrel smirks as she spots an alicorn she's very familiar with as a direct result of being the only one violent enough to be interesting. "Ah, Lightning, my little gender-swapped Thor Expy, you haven't changed a bit since I last saw you!" she exclaims as she flies towards the alicorn, either not knowing or not caring whether Lightning had any idea who she was.

Ramsus wrote:Ersa, ignoring everypony else, flies straight at Princess Luna, dodging any guards who think to get in her way, and tackles her as she cries out, "Mother! It is good to see you again!"

Quarrel stares. "...that must be one freaking weird father."
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Quietkal wrote:"psst. Klaue. Who are these ponies? are they...important? or something?"
Ivana tries to listen to Gears' whisper.

Perception: 1d20 (4) + 10 = 14.
Edit: Gears' Stealth was 13...

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Ersa notes the crowd and forces herself to let go and step back. "Ah, I see Aunt Celestia and um....... you..... are here as well." Ersa said, clearly having forgotten Twilight Sparkle's name. Then Ersa asked, "Who are these others?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Quietkal wrote:Gears looks around confused, not sure how to react to CM apparently attacking an alicorn. Or the fact that there's alicorns that Gears has no idea who they are. Or the fact that the phoenix's mother was apparently one of the alicorns. Or the fact that apparently everypony but him knows who the ponies are in front of him. Or the fact that the mechanical bee is still buzzing around him. Wait, that last one is normal.
Gears leans in next to Klaue, who apparently knows who these ponies in front of him are, trying to speak quietly. "psst. Klaue. Who are these ponies? are they...important? or something?"
Klaue glanced at Gears incredulously. He also scans what area he can see while bowing for rabbits.
"The white alicorn is Princess Celestia who is honoured and somewhat feared in griffon lands, the black alicorn is Princess Luna though I was not aware that Ersa was her child, the unicorn is Twilight Sparkle who is the Bearer of the element of Magic, the earth-pony is Three leaf the princesses minister. I'm not sure who the Alicorn battling The Mage is but I'm certain she is important."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next