Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

+4
Appkes
SilentBelle
Masterweaver
Cardbo
8 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC - Page 9 Empty Re: The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

Post  kajisora Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 am

Cardbo wrote:"PONY IZ SMART. MAYBE 2 SMART. WUT IZ UR QUESHUN?"
"Just the obivous ones. What does it look like, and what do you want it for?"
Cloud narrows his eyes.
"And why did you start out with threats?"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC - Page 9 Empty Re: The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

Post  Cardbo Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:00 am

Paper Shadow wrote:"Depends, are we thinking of the same orb?"

TEH ORB IZ PURPLE WIF ORANGE STARS ON IT.

----

kajisora wrote:
Cardbo wrote:"PONY IZ SMART. MAYBE 2 SMART. WUT IZ UR QUESHUN?"
"Just the obivous ones. What does it look like, and what do you want it for?"
Cloud narrows his eyes.

IT BE PURPLE ORB WIF AN ORANGE STAR ON IT. MAYBE LOTZ DA ORANGE STARS

"And why did you start out with threats?"

TEH EMPEROR WANTS TEH ORB. IF HEZ NOT HAPPEH, WE NOT HAPPEH. SOMETIME WE NOT HAPPEH 4 MONTHS.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:09 am

Cardbo wrote:IT BE PURPLE ORB WIF AN ORANGE STAR ON IT. MAYBE LOTZ DA ORANGE STARS
TEH EMPEROR WANTS TEH ORB. IF HEZ NOT HAPPEH, WE NOT HAPPEH. SOMETIME WE NOT HAPPEH 4 MONTHS.

"Sounds like a pretty bad employer. Ever thought about striking out on you own?"
Cloud turns towards Just Desserts.
"What do you think officer? I wouldn't know where to find an orb like that around here. Haven't heard of this "emperor" either."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 pm

"مواصلات نے انٹر زبان میں ناکام رہے، اور انتباہ اس لئے عمل نہیں ہے. سیاق و سباق اور متعلقہ دستیاب ریکارڈ کا اندازہ اور تعین کرنے کہ بیٹا ہنگامی کے استعمال درست ہے."
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Cardbo wrote:

That doesn't sound like the Death Star at all, but Khaarazite wants to seem knowledgeable about the orb in front of these interesting creatures. He's gotta improvise if he's gonna make it seem like he knows the orb...

"Oh yes. I'm pretty sure that orb is... in... space?"

Smooth...

(Persuasion Roll: 3 + 8 = 11)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:13 am

-------------------------OOC------------------------------
STL's presence as a really high-tech robot might make it more beleivable it's in space. Rolled 12 + 7 to assist
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 am

kajisora wrote:
Cardbo wrote:IT BE PURPLE ORB WIF AN ORANGE STAR ON IT. MAYBE LOTZ DA ORANGE STARS

"Sounds like a pretty bad employer. Ever thought about striking out on you own?"

R U KIDDIN? HEZ R EMPEROR!

Cloud turns towards Just Desserts.
"What do you think officer? I wouldn't know where to find an orb like that around here. Haven't heard of this "emperor" either."

Just Desserts whispers to Cloud Brush "I think I know what he's talking about. But under no circumstances can we allow them to have it."

----

Appkes wrote:"مواصلات نے انٹر زبان میں ناکام رہے، اور انتباہ اس لئے عمل نہیں ہے. سیاق و سباق اور متعلقہ دستیاب ریکارڈ کا اندازہ اور تعین کرنے کہ بیٹا ہنگامی کے استعمال درست ہے."

They just stare at STL, not knowing what he's talking about.

----

Paper Shadow wrote:
Cardbo wrote:

That doesn't sound like the Death Star at all, but Khaarazite wants to seem knowledgeable about the orb in front of these interesting creatures. He's gotta improvise if he's gonna make it seem like he knows the orb...

"Oh yes. I'm pretty sure that orb is... in... space?"

Smooth...

(Persuasion Roll: 3 + 8 = 11)

SRY PONY, TEH EMPEROR SAY DAT TEH ORB IZ HER IN DIS VILLAGE.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:26 am

"શું તમે મને સમજી જ્યારે હું આ ભાષામાં વાત?", STL said, getting steadily more irritated. He was not designed to be a translator, and he was only programmed with a handful of languages.

"מה דעתך על זה? Hoặc này?"
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Cardbo wrote:SRY PONY, TEH EMPEROR SAY DAT TEH ORB IZ HER IN DIS VILLAGE.
"Oh," replied the Changeling, somewhat disappointed in his lack of knowledge of the village to not know about the mentioned orb, despite being here for six months. He would be grilled by the other changeling back at the Hive if they heard about that. "Well, what does the orb do?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Cloud whispers back
"Can you offer them information as a trade at least? They seem like able diggers. They could be really useful if there are more folks who have been trapped."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:12 am

Appkes wrote:"શું તમે મને સમજી જ્યારે હું આ ભાષામાં વાત?", STL said, getting steadily more irritated. He was not designed to be a translator, and he was only programmed with a handful of languages.

"מה דעתך על זה? Hoặc này?"

They turn to Cloud Brush and Just Desserts. "WUTS HE SAYIN?"
----

Paper Shadow wrote:
Cardbo wrote:SRY PONY, TEH EMPEROR SAY DAT TEH ORB IZ HER IN DIS VILLAGE.
"Oh," replied the Changeling, somewhat disappointed in his lack of knowledge of the village to not know about the mentioned orb, despite being here for six months. He would be grilled by the other changeling back at the Hive if they heard about that. "Well, what does the orb do?"

"WE DOAN KNOE. ONLY DAT TEH EMPEROR WANTS IT."

----

kajisora wrote:Cloud whispers back
"Can you offer them information as a trade at least? They seem like able diggers. They could be really useful if there are more folks who have been trapped."

Just Desserts whispers back. "Information on what? They seem to only want the orb."

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:44 am

Cloud sighs.
"They want the orb. They don't know where it is, or who has it. Offer them information in exchange for help."

To the creatures:
"Sorry guys, I have no idea what he's saying. Been trying to find someone who does."

And the day started out so nice... Just what did I get caught up in here?
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 am

Cardbo wrote:"WE DOAN KNOE. ONLY DAT TEH EMPEROR WANTS IT."
"Well, can I meet the emperor? I didn't even know there was one." While asking this, Khaarazite checks to see what Cuebone and Monkey Tail are doing...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  GentlemanOtherwise Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:15 am

For XECA, there is both good news and bad news. The good news is that Miracle is a fairly heavy sleeper.

"Zzzzz-muh?" Miracle reaches a hoof out, feels the head of XECA, assumes it's an alarm clock and bonks her lightly on the head, around where the snooze button would be. Then she turns over and resumes her nap.

The bad news is that she's a fairly heavy sleeper.
GentlemanOtherwise
GentlemanOtherwise
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Cardbo wrote:"WE DOAN KNOE. ONLY DAT TEH EMPEROR WANTS IT."
"Well, can I meet the emperor? I didn't even know there was one." While asking this, Khaarazite checks to see what Cuebone and Monkey Tail are doing...

"IF WE FIND TEH ORB MAYBE TEH EMPEROR WILL THROW PARTY. WELL INVITE U PONY."

If you look around Monkey Tail and Cueball are right next to you, trying to figure out what to do.

----

kajisora wrote:Cloud sighs.
"They want the orb. They don't know where it is, or who has it. Offer them information in exchange for help."

Just Desserts whispers back. "I know where the orb is. Its the town treasure. Its a magical artifact of great power and we can't let it fall into the wrong hands."

kajisora wrote:
To the creatures:
"Sorry guys, I have no idea what he's saying. Been trying to find someone who does."

WHATEVR. LOSIN PATIENCE PONY. TELL US WER TEH ORB IZ.

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Cloud gives the creatures a nervous smile.
"And as I said before. I don't know where it is. I was asking the officer here, but apparently he doesn't know either.
Are you sure you're in the right town?"

By Luna's Tush! Why am I the one negotiating this? There's police RIGHT HERE!
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:41 pm

"[Complicated pictogram], [skull], [painful-looking complicated pictogram"
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Cardbo wrote:"IF WE FIND TEH ORB MAYBE TEH EMPEROR WILL THROW PARTY. WELL INVITE U PONY."

If you look around Monkey Tail and Cueball are right next to you, trying to figure out what to do.
Khaarazite got excited by the prospect of a party. Parties are great. They are a buffet of positive and delicious emotions. And if this is a party organised by the apparent emperor, then it might be so big that it becomes a festival...

"Okay!" Khaarazite replied, a huge grin spread across his face. "We'll help! Let me show you around the rest of the village while me friends here look around the compound for the orb! We'll cover more ground that way!"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:40 am

Appkes wrote:"[Complicated pictogram], [skull], [painful-looking complicated pictogram"

kajisora wrote:Cloud gives the creatures a nervous smile.
"And as I said before. I don't know where it is. I was asking the officer here, but apparently he doesn't know either.
Are you sure you're in the right town?"

"YEZ. WE R SURE."

kajisora wrote:
By Luna's Tush! Why am I the one negotiating this? There's police RIGHT HERE!

"We'll I was just going to kick their flanks, but it looked like you had something going for awhile there. I think we'll have to fight anyway. They don't see seem the patient type."

Just Desserts clears his throats. "As an official representive of Pineapple Village, you're in violation of City Ordance 18B, subsection 3, regarding drilling without a permit. I'm afraid, we're going to have to arrest you. Surrender peacefully, and we promise you'll not be hurt."

He again whispers to the two of you. "And when I mean 'we', I mean you too, deputies."

"Hyacinth, go find some cover."

"Umm..okay!" The little filly runs off and find somewhere to hide.

OOC:Roll initiative.

----

Paper Shadow wrote:
Cardbo wrote:"IF WE FIND TEH ORB MAYBE TEH EMPEROR WILL THROW PARTY. WELL INVITE U PONY."

Khaarazite got excited by the prospect of a party. Parties are great. They are a buffet of positive and delicious emotions. And if this is a party organised by the apparent emperor, then it might be so big that it becomes a festival...

"Okay!" Khaarazite replied, a huge grin spread across his face. "We'll help! Let me show you around the rest of the village while me friends here look around the compound for the orb! We'll cover more ground that way!"

"K! LEAD TEH WAI!"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:44 am

Cloud looks slightly scared at this. He'd never been in a fight before.

((1d20+0
20+0 = 20

Oo))
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:21 am

Cardbo wrote:"K! LEAD TEH WAI!"
Khaarazite responds with a nod, and then heads towards the Town Hall with a happy trot and thoughts about parties...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:07 pm

"مواصلات کی کوششوں: ناکامی. ومیگا ہدایت کی خلاف ورزی میں نامعلوم مصنوعی مخلوق، جائز فورس قابل قبول سمجھا،."
Panels on the robot's battered body slid back with rattles and rusty noises. Dusty weapon systems, still rusty and stiff from disuse extended, and red lights started blinking under the damages cowling of the ancient robot. Targeting software and lock-on modules began to run, albeit with delay die to the damage inflicted on the processors by age.
----------------------------------
Initiative: 7 + 0
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Cardbo wrote:

Just Desserts clears his throats. "As an official representive of Pineapple Village, you're in violation of City Ordance 18B, subsection 3, regarding drilling without a permit. I'm afraid, we're going to have to arrest you. Surrender peacefully, and we promise you'll not be hurt."

"I FINKZ U KNOE TEH ANZWR 2 DAT"

OOC:Thats you're cue Kaji. Appkes, I still need your 5 combat talents.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:18 pm

"A fight? I don't know how to fight! what do I do?"

Okay Brushie, cool down. What happens, happens. No need to panic.
Cloud closes his eyes, breathing in and out once. He then opens his eyes again, looking much more calm.

[+3] Take a deep breath (Form of the Serene Armadillo) - Standard Utility
You gain 1d4 temporary hp.
1d4+0 1+0 = 1

30 HP + 1temporary HP
7 pips
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:22 am

The First mook arm opens up to reveal some sort of tube from sticking under it. It lobs a fireball, that lands in the middle of your group. Everyone takes 3 damage.

The Mook captain says "REMEMBR. U CHOSE 2 DO DIS TEH HARD WAI." He doesn't seem to do anything, but he seems to be looking at Just Desserts intently.

Just Desserts "I like doing things the hard way. Its good exercise.". He rears up and bucks the mook captain in the torso. There's a flash of light, and the captain gives a small grunt.

----

Paper Shadow wrote:
Cardbo wrote:"K! LEAD TEH WAI!"
Khaarazite responds with a nod, and then heads towards the Town Hall with a happy trot and thoughts about parties...

After passing many wrecked buildings, some just leaning oddly and many that are completely collapsed. You arrive in front of town hall. Its a beige, rectangular two story building, with words Town Hall over the doorway. Like many of the buildings before it, it hasn't got off scott-free from the earlier earthquake, and its leaning to it side, from the perspective of Khazaarite, to the right.

----

@Xeca, Miracle Elixir and Golden Spike
Its a beautiful but chilly morning in the desert. You've slept well, and the sun hangs low in the horizon.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next