Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

+12
Yawnmon
Xel Unknown
RavenscroftRaven
Ramsus
Grey Pen The Flawed
A1C Bronymous
AProcrastinatingWriter
tygerburningbright
elfowlgirl
Caden2112
LoganAura
SilentBelle
16 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent - Page 23 Empty Re: Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

Post  Caden2112 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:34 pm

I'd be up for it, though I'll admit I'm not quite sure what to do with Carn atm. >.<
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent - Page 23 Empty Re: Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

Post  LoganAura Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:37 pm

That might've been why we sort of tapered out. No real direction other than 2 choices, that we... didn't decide between ^u^'
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:If this weren't full I'd be tempted to join, myself.

If one of the players in this turns up absent, perhaps I can work out an idea...

If one of the players is unresponsive after a week, then sure. I don't see anything wrong with that.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:51 am

Note: I am not unresponsive, I just have nothing to say since in game terms I just spoke.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:08 am

Raven is also busy at the moment (HE mentioned it in Ponysona).

Edit: I think I've fixed Blood Mage. With the edit to ponykinesis? I now still have It's Witchcraft the way it should be. :V
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:31 am

I know Yawn has been busy lately too. Sadly. =(
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:40 am

Ramsus wrote:I know Yawn has been busy lately too. Sadly. =(

I don't want to drop anyone who actually has intentions of playing. Heck if they can get one post in a week it will be enough. But if they can't make it for say a month, then it becomes quite problematic. Especially if we get in a combat encounter ever again Razz
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:06 am

I'm here, I'm just busy. The grad student life is not as glamourous as 50-year-old Hollywood writers would have you believe.

I've got a major presentation for Monday, (Easter Monday final project, the bastards), another final project coming up the week after, a final exam that same week after, and one more final project before the 21st. And I kinda wanted to spend time with "family" at some point this holiday too.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:11 am

That's cool, I'm spending a bunch of time with my family this weekend too, so I'm not in too much of a hurry right now. (That, and I'm trying to finish up my chapter for tomorrow). It's just good to know everyone still wants to play Smile
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:17 am

Question: Do I have to drop I Meant To Do That from my build? Because it's pretty essential to it and Dan is only removing it because it's redundant and not because it's actually broken in some way. Also, it's not like I can even take the thing it's "redundant" with since I'm not level 2.

Edit: Put her second training from updated I've Read A Lot About It into Endurance since that seems like it'll come up often enough.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Ramsus wrote:Question: Do I have to drop I Meant To Do That from my build? Because it's pretty essential to it and Dan is only removing it because it's redundant and not because it's actually broken in some way. Also, it's not like I can even take the thing it's "redundant" with since I'm not level 2.

Edit: Put her second training from updated I've Read A Lot About It into Endurance since that seems like it'll come up often enough.

Well, I'll let you keep it, but I won't let you couple it with the trait when you level up Smile
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Fine by me.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:39 am

I keep forgetting to ask this but may I change to the new version of weather crafting and change my items a bit?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 am

tygerburningbright wrote:I keep forgetting to ask this but may I change to the new version of weather crafting and change my items a bit?

Sure. We aren't out of the city yet Smile
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Just to note, Camellia has nothing to say due to being asleep on Carn's back. =P
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Why do new things come out as soon as I finish doing stuff to my sheet?

Link for items
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Yeah, feel free to dig into the new items. I love that Training Certificate.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Grr, Talisman of Illness doesn't seem to exist anymore... I must investigate. Still, if it comes to that, Training Certificate seems to be a fine replacement.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:09 pm

I noticed that myself, I think it's just an error. If you note, the improved version still exists at twice the price and twice the effect.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Say is Yawn still AWOL? The last time he posted was what march 6?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Yawn's been not on for 2 weeks.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:09 am

Hmm. That's not good Sad Maybe he has exams or something...
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 am

Yawn has his skype on his profile.

Edit: And I posted on Raven's fimfiction to ask if he was all right. He was online recently on there, but probably just been busy.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:20 am

Like two weeks or more ago Yawn, on skype, told us he was busy with stuff. And for a while now we haven't seen him online at all. Xel and I are actually kinda worried at this point.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:42 am

I haven't been gone nearly that long Logan! Two days, at the most. (three? I guess it's past midnight so three? Eh.)

It's exam season, and since I'm graduating, my sleep schedule is getting messed up doing the job search on top of that. 8am interviews wreck havoc on a student's 5am->11am sleep schedule, so I've been... eheh... napping instead of checking online.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next