Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files

+4
Ramsus
Cardbo
XandZero2
Yawnmon
8 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

The P-Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Blade gets a rather stern look on his face. "Theorycraft huh?" he thinks at Coffee. "I've got a good reason not to trust him, but I understand that he pretty much saved your skin... What do you want to do?"
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Yawnmon wrote:Blade gets a rather stern look on his face. "Theorycraft huh?" he thinks at Coffee. "I've got a good reason not to trust him, but I understand that he pretty much saved your skin... What do you want to do?"

'Well we either stay here, and deal with the black fog here. Or go out and possibly find the source of it. I like the second option. Feels like I'm actually doing something.'

'That said, we should make some preparations before we go. I suspect the fog may mess with our minds. Or we might get separated, and replaced with look-a-likes. We should establish trust passwords, to make sure we are who we look like. If we get separated, I will send to you the word 'Wagon'. If you reply with 'Circle', I'll know its you. Let me see if I can also whip up some arcane protection.'

OOC: I'd like to a do 'Protection From Evil' type spell for Coffee and Blade. I'd like to do two things here. Protection from unnatural mental influences. Being mentally alerted if either touched or approached by those with hostile intent. If I can do this with 1 roll, great, but if not, two separate rolls will do.

Last edited by Cardbo on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Chitin is silent as she inspects the elevator and blinks, stepping out quickly when she hears a cackling. "Yeah, no. Living in the hive, I know an evil laugh when I hear it!" She blinks when Whisper offers the jacket to her. "Keep it for now, It'll tear if I wear it with what I'm about to do. And you look odd not wearing something." Chitin reaches back and grabs Whisper, pulling her up onto her own back. She braces herself as if she's going to start running but instead begins to transform, growing bigger and more muscular. Before long Whisper is sitting atop a large red bull with black horns. Chitin paws at the ground a few times. "Hold on tight!" And with that, Chitin bolts, slamming into the push bar of the fire escape door and charging up the stairs. She can hear the cackling following her, along with new voices. Murmers and whispers and black things shifting around in the fog seeping in. In short order she burst through the door at floor 49 and with a shake slides Whisper down off of herself. "lets get Gleeda and get out of here before whatever that was in there attacks..."

rolls:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Cardbo wrote:'Well we either stay here, and deal with the black fog here. Or go out and possibly find the source of the black fog. I like the second option. Feels like I'm actually doing something.'
"Good point. Doesn't seem like there's much I can do against this fog by myself." To himself (hoping Coffee Mug can't hear him) he thinks, 'Sorry Beauty. Looks like someponies need my protection. I'll definitly keep my promise though.'
Cardbo wrote:'That said, we should make some preparations before we go. I suspect the fog may mess with our minds. Or we might get separated, and replaced with look-a-likes. We should establish trust passwords, to make sure we are who we look like. If we get separated, I will send to you the word 'Wagon'. If you reply with 'Circle', I'll know its you. Let me see if I can also whip up some arcane protection.'
"Alright," Blade thinks while landing next to Coffee (he was still hovering previously). "That sounds good, but just to be safe..." He turns his side to Coffee Mug and continues, "To make sure we don't get separated and to make sure we spend as little time out there as possible," nodding his head to his back, "Let's fly."
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Whisper rolls off, now wearing what appears to be an identical copy of the shirt she was wearing before it got ruined the previous day, and shakes her head which causes a rattling sounds as her eyeballs regain correct positioning after the bumpy ride. "I'm not really the bull riding sort of girl you know.... Anyway, now do you want your jacket back?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Chitin shrugged, turning back into Dawn Trek and taking the jacket, levitating her pack into the air as she put it on and then the backpack over it. "It was the only way I could get us both up the stairs quickly. And I wasn't going to be trapped in the elevator with whatever that was." She responded as she knocked on Gleeda's door.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 pm

"Whatever what was?" Whisper asked, clearly puzzled.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:39 pm

"I swear... Your the heavest sleeper I've ever seen... Only my dad was able to sleep though stuff like that... And even then he was half awake after water got dumped on him. But I wonder if you'll jump to full awakeness if I were to oh, claim I was in danger?" Gleeda mused and chuckles to herself as she shakes herself dry, and unnoticed by her her bow magically morphed itself into a charm bracelet as she then hears the knock on her door. She quickly answers it...

Magical Lightning Charm (You Don’t Know Where It’s been) - At Will:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:53 pm

"I don't know. things in the fog. I saw them moving and heard them laughing." She turns to look at Gleeda. "Good! You're awake! Why didn't you answer?" She asked somewhat impatiently. "Anyway we need to get out of here. Something bad is happening out there and it's getting in here!"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:21 am

"Well... Was trapped in bed by the heaviest sleeper in the whole world who's got quite an iron clad sleeper hold..." Gleeda answers as she picks up the sunglasses Big Mike gave her. "I'd try to wake him for greater numbers... But at this point... I don't think it's possible to wake him."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:39 am

"I didn't notice anything like that at all..." Whisper responded, though mostly to herself.

"Buck won't wake up huh? Lemme give it a try!" Whisper says, clearly not asking for permission, as she pushes right past Gleeda and over to the bed... where she then begins to jump up and down on Buck.

Heal to wake Buck up by applying pressure to the correct chackra: 3.... OMG why!?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

"NO YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY MALE WITH YOUR EVIL PUPPETRY MAGICS!!!" Gleeda yells at Whisper.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 am

"What?" Whisper asks, confused how jumping on someone equates to puppetry. Also what puppetry? Also, more jumping.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:45 am

Spoiler:

As Whisper jumps up and down all over Buck in an attempt to 'help,' it looks more like she's trying to beat him senseless than wake him up. Grunts and groans issue forth from deep in the Griffon's gut as he frowns, swatting aimlessly in his sleep as he begins to look like he got caught under a herd of stampeding nightmares with all the hoof-prints Whisper's stomping into him.

Before she can do any more damage - Chitin leaps up into the air and tackles Whisper to the ground, the two of them landing hard on the opposite side of the bed - just as Buck rolls over in his sleep, landing on top of them both - crushing the wind out of their lungs and pinning them under his massive bulk.

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 am

Yawnmon wrote:"Alright," Blade thinks while landing next to Coffee (he was still hovering previously). "That sounds good, but just to be safe..." He turns his side to Coffee Mug and continues, "To make sure we don't get separated and to make sure we spend as little time out there as possible," nodding his head to his back, "Let's fly."

'Ok, but first. Something to prevent mental tampering. Not sure how good this'll be since, I don't exactly know the nature of the fog'

OOC: Its Witchcraft on Coffee and Blade Blocker.
Roll(1d20)+17:
14,+17
Total:31

'Next, this will alert you if somepony approaches you with hostile intent. It will give a slight reddish tint to that pony.'

OOC:Going for a 12' foot radius, here. If that roll isn't high enough, assume a shorter radius.
Roll(1d20)+17:
11,+17
Total:28

That said, Coffee climbs on Blade Blocker's back. 'Just, let us never speak of this. The fillies will never let us live it down if we don't.'
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:03 am

Chitin falls to the floor with a grunt and lets out a yell when Buck falls on top of her. "Well that's just great..." She shifts her position a little and a wave of green passes over her, turning her into Gleeda wearing Chitin's jacket, pack, and shades. She tilts her head around to get her beak as close to Buck's ear as she can and takes a deep breath. An instant later, she lets out an incredibly loud screech as she shouts, blasting the same message into his mind with telepathy while she's at it. "BUCK WAKE UP MY MOTHER'S GUARDS ARE HERE WITH THE POLICE TO TAKE ME AWAY AND CAPTAIN FORCE HAS A TAZER AND I'M PREGNANT AND YOU'RE THE FATHER HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!"

Persuasion:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:09 am

"And they're going to lock her up in a confined space!" Whisper adds.

Persuasion aid: 9 + 6 = 15. That's +4 to Chitin's roll if that's successful.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:22 am

Cardbo wrote:That said, Coffee climbs on Blade Blocker's back. 'Just, let us never speak of this. The fillies will never let us live it down if we don't.'
Blade nods. "Agreed. Now hold on tight," he thinks and gives Coffee a second to adjust his grip before he flies out the window and starts accelerating towards Equinade street.

Stunts for flying: 13 (roll) + 13 (stat) + 5 (Flying Ace) = 31 + 5 if Heart of Courage applies
Endurance for carrying a passenger: 13 (roll) + 15 (stat) + 5 (Flying Ace) = 33 + 5 if Heart of Courage applies
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:54 am

Gleeda faceclawed... Not wanting to admit to herself that this corse of act most likely has the best odds of working... So she reluctantly tries to make sounds of griffon guards to help a little with this madness.

Persuasion aid:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 pm

As Blade Blocker hefts up Coffee Mug and shoots out into the night full of fog, thoughts begin running through his mind so fast, he doesn't even feel the weight of the pony professor on his back. His flight is true and his speed is great - the only problem is... he has absolutely no idea where he's going.

The fog's incredibly thick, the night's incredibly dark, and the moon, streetlights, stars - every source of light - is being completely blotted out by the sinister mist.

As you fly about, aimlessly lost, you begin to hear voices coming from the mist - whispers, howls, screams, laughter. There must be hundreds of them out there. You catch hints of movement in the fog, and red eyes glowing in the gloom.

Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Blight wrote:"BUCK WAKE UP MY MOTHER'S GUARDS ARE HERE WITH THE POLICE TO TAKE ME AWAY AND CAPTAIN FORCE HAS A TAZER AND I'M PREGNANT AND YOU'RE THE FATHER HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!"

Persuasion:

Ramsus wrote:"And they're going to lock her up in a confined space!" Whisper adds.

Persuasion aid: 9 + 6 = 15. That's +4 to Chitin's roll if that's successful.

Xel Unknown wrote:Gleeda... reluctantly tries to make sounds of griffon guards to help a little with this madness.

Persuasion aid:

Buck's eye shoots open as he springs up from the bed, smashing his head against the ceiling (and leaving a large crack in the plaster) - but seeming not to notice as he lands on his hind legs in a crouch, his head panning back and forth, frantically scanning the room for signs of intruders. Instinctively he reaches down without looking, grasping Chitin-Gleeda in an under-arm hold while taking Whisper up by the throat and brandishing her before him like a cross.

"STAY BACK! STAY BUCKIN' BACK! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE!" He mutters, thrusting Whisper in every direction. "I'VE GOT A BUCKIN'-" Buck glances at Whisper, "... pony... and I'm not... not afraid to... use... uh..."

Buck stands up straight and glances down at Chitin-Gleeda, "Where'd everypony buckin' go...?"

He slowly looks around the room, his one good eye stopping on Gleeda, "You okay...?"

He glances back at Chitin-Gleeda, raising an eyebrow, "Glee...da?"

Then his eye goes wide again, "WAIT A BUCKIN' MINUTE!" He brings Chitin-Gleeda up to his face, "YOU!" Then he pauses, pointing Whisper at the real Gleeda, "YOU!" Then he pauses again, turning Whisper around to face him while giving her a funny look, "You...?"

He glances back and forth between the two Gleeda's, "You're... PREGNANT!"

Buck freezes.

"And... and I'm the father...?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by XandZero2 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:57 pm

"I might be... Um... Not really sure..." Gleeda said shifting her eyes back and forth, just some part of her didn't want to say no then points at her griffon double... Then she just starts to rant trying to not think about the possibility of her being preggers right this moment. "It was the changeling that said the line... And it was her plan to wake you up... Did you know you can stay asleep from both lightning AND fire happening to you while you sleep? I just found out this night myself. That's where the burns and wetness you might or might not have noticed on the bed are from... Also um... We've got a brick with a note... Something big's going down. We could use the extra body as we move Buck... And um... Well... Please could you?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 pm

XandZero2 wrote:As Blade Blocker hefts up Coffee Mug and shoots out into the night full of fog, thoughts begin running through his mind so fast, he doesn't even feel the weight of the pony professor on his back. His flight is true and his speed is great - the only problem is... he has absolutely no idea where he's going.

The fog's incredibly thick, the night's incredibly dark, and the moon, streetlights, stars - every source of light - is being completely blotted out by the sinister mist.

As you fly about, aimlessly lost, you begin to hear voices coming from the mist - whispers, howls, screams, laughter. There must be hundreds of them out there. You catch hints of movement in the fog, and red eyes glowing in the gloom.

Spoiler:

'Now all we have to do is find this place. Lets see if we can see the house numbers, and which way they're going.'
OOC:Streetwise
Roll(1d20)+5:
15,+5
Total:20

Last edited by Cardbo on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Whisper, while being wielded as a weapon, had pointed out her hooves at the room threateningly(???).

She added, "I tried to apply pressure to your chakra but then you and Chitintintin decided it was hugs time."
"I volunteer to be carried! I mean... since he's already holding on pretty tight. I'm not a squeezy doll by the way."
Then she noticed what Gleeda said about being pregnant and made a happy surprised face, "So both you and Dawn are pregnant!? Neato!" Then she pauses, clearly thinking. Then she turns and gives Buck a suspicious look.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:25 am

'I can bring in a little more light here, but then frankly everypony know we're here. Might be worth it anyway, I can barely see as is.'
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:48 am

"Go ahead and give it a shot. Whatever's out there can't be much worse than this screaming." Blade says flying alongside the buildings so Coffee can get a better view of the house numbers.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next