Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Line Adventures IC

+4
Lyntermas
Z2
Grey Pen The Flawed
tygerburningbright
8 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Grand Line Adventures IC  - Page 35 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures IC

Post  tygerburningbright Thu May 23, 2013 7:45 am

A new day dawns in the west blue...

Those of you that happen to be either on deck or in the crow's nest in the morning see a massive ship lumbering in the distance. Torque and Shallow can tell that this is the same ship taken from marine base two days ago.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu May 23, 2013 12:05 pm

"Well well well... Looks like today gonna be anotha' interestin' day. Dere' certainly gonna be a conflict of interests, heheh."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu May 23, 2013 3:26 pm

"Hello!" came a familiar voice from on the docks. "Here's to hoping I'm not late!"

Looking over the side revealed Sixty-Two, clad not in his usual robes but instead in shining armor. He smirked. "It's a bit of a story as to how I got this. Can I come up?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Thu May 23, 2013 5:07 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Hello!" came a familiar voice from on the docks. "Here's to hoping I'm not late!"

Looking over the side revealed Sixty-Two, clad not in his usual robes but instead in shining armor. He smirked. "It's a bit of a story as to how I got this. Can I come up?"

"Ah, 62, good to see you. Just a moment." Torque pushed the gangplank over the side and down onto the deck, allowing 62 to come aboard the ship. "I must say, that armor looks rather nice. Oh, did you manage to find anything about the base's weapons account? I think after we rob the bank, we'll be on our...way."

Torque caught a glimpse of the ship on the horizon. What was it Zenith had said? A ship with a Jolly Rodger made entirely out of weapons, with a full crew led by a small pink filly in a large coat.

"...Well, that might fast-forward the time table a bit." He looked over at 62. "You heard of the attack at Starlight City? That crew was the first to storm the base and steal a ship. I think it might be best to get the job done and get off this island fairly quickly."
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu May 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Tortoise Shell whistled at the large ship that was coming in from the distance. "Imprerss've thing... although must be prettty slow if it set out about tha same time y'all did, unless they've been doin' somethin' else."

"Nice armor."
he said to 62. "This another crewmate a' yours? Names Tortoise Shell by tha way, go' picked up yest'rday."

He nodded slowly but vigorously at Torque's suggestion to finish their business on the island quickly.

"Ya, I don' wanna be here too much longer- I'm sure tha' griffon will've freed himself or gott'n help by now, and might be gather'n some friends or tattlin' to tha Marines lookin for me or Shallow- although I und'rstand your concern about yon vessel as well."
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu May 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Lyntermas wrote:
"Ah, 62, good to see you. Just a moment." Torque pushed the gangplank over the side and down onto the deck, allowing 62 to come aboard the ship. "I must say, that armor looks rather nice. Oh, did you manage to find anything about the base's weapons account?

Curunir wrote: "Nice armor." he said to 62. "This another crewmate a' yours? Names Tortoise Shell by tha way, go' picked up yest'rday."

"Thank you both," Sixty-Two responded, wincing a bit as he walked of the gangplank. "Brand new, or at least new to me. It still pinches a bit. But that's to be expected, no?" He grinned to the tortoise standing across from him. "Yes, I am a fellow crewmate, but one just as new as you are. I do hope that-"

Then, looking around, Sixty-Two also saw the approaching.

Lyntermas wrote:"...Well, that might fast-forward the time table a bit." He looked over at 62. "You heard of the attack at Starlight City? That crew was the first to storm the base and steal a ship. I think it might be best to get the job done and get off this island fairly quickly."

"Ya, I don' wanna be here too much longer- I'm sure tha' griffon will've freed himself or gott'n help by now, and might be gather'n some friends or tattlin' to tha Marines lookin for me or Shallow- although I und'rstand your concern about yon vessel as well."

"Yes, shoving off seems good at this point," Sixty-Two responded. "I suppose I can tell you about what I've got going on later."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu May 23, 2013 11:03 pm

"Well, since we all be agreeing ta' be proactive, and dat' our certainly proactive bruddah's-in-trade be a bad influence on our business... Shall we go ta' make a generous wit'drawal now, makin' our plans and preparations on da' fly, or are some less-hasty considerations and contingencies ta' be set in order before we happily stroll into dat' dazzlin' tiled bank lobby?"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Fri May 24, 2013 9:06 pm

"Let's think. Perhaps 62 and Konorad (in disguise) can go into the bank first to scope it out, then report back. Meanwhile, you can start digging a hole in a nearby alley that would lead to the front entrance, allowing us to catch any Marines standing guard by surprise (you could have the ground collapse beneath them, I could send out a blinding flare, or something else). At any rate, we can start walking towards the bank while we talk. Oh, that reminds me? Boomer, do you have any more of those breakfast bombs?"
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri May 24, 2013 9:15 pm

"How secret do we want to keep this robbery, first of all?" Sixty-Two asked. He chanced a look at the oncoming ship, as if the ship was a quantum entity that only approached when you were looking at it. "Do we want to blame it on them? Somepony else? Take credit? Let the marines puzzle it out?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 24, 2013 9:20 pm

"I always got enough power to make at least one party-bomb or food-bomb a day." Boomer states with a laugh. Then the bombermare takes five minutes to build such a magi-bomb to then use.

utiltiy talent:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat May 25, 2013 12:45 am

"How secret do we want to keep this robbery, first of all?" Sixty-Two asked. He chanced a look at the oncoming ship, as if the ship was a quantum entity that only approached when you were looking at it. "Do we want to blame it on them? Somepony else? Take credit? Let the marines puzzle it out?"
"I tink da' idea be ta' give yah' a reputation an' bounty, 62. Get dem' brokers off yah' back, by makin' yah' a fearsome outlaw. On da' otha' hoof... I not too sure if givin' da' brokers confirmation, dat' yah' 'borrowed' a large amount of funding, be all dat' effective at' keepin' dem' from tryin' ta' extort yah'."

Instant Party, Perception/Streetwise:

(OOC: I can't help but feel a bit OP with my ghost bonus being active for so long...)
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 25, 2013 8:49 am

Zarhon wrote:
Instant Party, Perception/Streetwise:
(OOC: I can't help but feel a bit OP with my ghost bonus being active for so long...)
While you can't quite find a place that is secluded enough that you wouldn't have to hide the tunnel you do realize that it would be reather easy to make a tunnel large enough for everypony due to the rather light and soft soil. But the very same soil would have a rather low stability and you know that you can't dig through the concrete walls of the bank.

OOC it is not that bad
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Zarhon wrote:
"I tink da' idea be ta' give yah' a reputation an' bounty, 62. Get dem' brokers off yah' back, by makin' yah' a fearsome outlaw. On da' otha' hoof... I not too sure if givin' da' brokers confirmation, dat' yah' 'borrowed' a large amount of funding, be all dat' effective at' keepin' dem' from tryin' ta' extort yah'."

"Good point," said Sixty-Two, eying the widening food bomb a bit warily. "In addition, my superiors believe I am undercover in attempts to sabotage you. Perhaps it would be best if they think I was too late to stop you all from robbing this bank and had no part in it?"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sat May 25, 2013 5:40 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Good point," said Sixty-Two, eying the widening food bomb a bit warily. "In addition, my superiors believe I am undercover in attempts to sabotage you. Perhaps it would be best if they think I was too late to stop you all from robbing this bank and had no part in it?"

"...Well, if you want to keep up the charade a while longer, we might be able to work with that. You'd go in, take a look around, come back and tell us the layout and such, then you'd coming running back to the bank, saying "I don't know what happened, they suddenly decided they'd be robbing the bank, they're coming this-" BOOM! We show up, beat them up, and make our inside. So, the main question is that do you want to play it as "have to fight with us to maintain your cover" or "now you're our hostage"?"

Food Bomb:
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 25, 2013 5:48 pm

"Fighting alongisde you seems a bit harder to pull off but more advantageous in the long run, no?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat May 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Shallow prods and digs into the soil, testing its hardness. "Hmm... From da' look of da' soil, da' tunnel should be easy an' quick ta' make, an' can be big enough for us ta' all fit into, but I can't dig into da' concrete of da' bank, and da' tunnel won't be very safe. Da' soil mite' crumble, an' collapse it. Not ta' mention, our entrance be a bit exposed, if we don't find a better spot den' dis'..."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sun May 26, 2013 10:49 am

"Well, there's probably an alley somewhere between us and the bank we can use as our "entry point". So, if we're all agreed on the plan, start heading in that direction. The sooner we do this, the less chance we'll run into or be overshadowed by...those guys." Torque started walking down the gangplank and in the general direction of the bank, keeping an eye out for any alleys they could use.

Perception:

OOC: So are we officially at level 2 at this point? Also, would Sharp Eyes (+3) only apply for inspecting specific items, or for any "non-hearing non-mental insight" perception checks?
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 26, 2013 1:54 pm

"Right behind you!" Sixty-Two called as he walked the gangplank behind Torque.

He paused for a moment at the midpoint, then shook his head and continued on.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun May 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Tortoise Shell watched Boomer make her bomb bemusedly, expecting another simple dud like the one flung at him the previous night... he didn't know what a breakfast/party/food bomb was, until it exploded into... food, of some sort. He couldn't tell what the food was in the state it was in after exploding out of a bomb just by looking at it- he'd have to taste it to find out.

He remained silent while the others planned, and ate his portion of the bomb's food.

"Alright, sounds like fun!" said Tortoise Shell as the plans were wrapped up. He followed his new crewmates off of the ship and towards the bank.

Party Roll:

Last edited by Curunir on Tue May 28, 2013 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun May 26, 2013 8:07 pm

"Well den', lead on, gear-pon! I just need someplace a spade can dig into, or ta' have da' solid ground broken up beforehoof.", Shallow exclaimed, as he followed after Torque, but not before grabbing a large bowl of strawberries from the ensuing Party-Bomb to munch on.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Lyntermas wrote:
Perception:

You manage to find a rather bare alley a short distance from the bank.

As you leave Konrad and Zenith follow after.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun May 26, 2013 8:58 pm

"Well, guess it be time ta' dig in!", Shallow exclaims, pulling out his trusty spade and getting down to his excavating task.

Athletics:

( OOC: Hooooo boy. )
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Zarhon wrote:"Well, guess it be time ta' dig in!", Shallow exclaims, pulling out his trusty spade and getting down to his excavating task.

Athletics:

( OOC: Hooooo boy. )

You manage to create what can only be described as an masterpiece of a tunnel. Nothing short of a heavy artillery blast will so much as damage it. Also you effortlessly manage to create a hole leading straight into the bank's vault.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon May 27, 2013 12:14 am

"Well then."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 am

"I tink' I overdid it.", Shallow says, scratching his head in a mixture of amazement and confusion. "So, how are we gonna go about dis' now, den'?"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next