Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

+8
Ramsus
AProcrastinatingWriter
Pingcode
Xel Unknown
Colter Bolt
Fury of the Tempest
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
12 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC) - Page 42 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Huh... I wonder how I missed that.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC) - Page 42 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:01 pm

So...what exactly should I be doing?

I mean, ooc it's obvious but ic unless I've missed something there's nothing Aces knows he should be doing?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Well, Snipe did message Aces but it hasn't been determined whether it reached him or not.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Thus far no one's posted anything about it getting to me (that I can see) so I guess the current answer is no?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:41 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Thus far no one's posted anything about it getting to me (that I can see) so I guess the current answer is no?
Oh, I assumed you'd think it was yes because 1000 feet is a pretty long way, and you are currently somewhere in Main Street I'd presume...

Anyway, yes, Aces does get the message...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:36 pm

I...don't know why I needed that confirmation. Telepathic message and...

...yeah. Sorry.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:39 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:I...don't know why I needed that confirmation. Telepathic message and...

...yeah. Sorry.
Nah, it's fine. It was most likely for the best, just in case you didn't get it...

Anyway, Forest Update tomorrow, yay! I assume Aces drops off his gift before leaving, correct?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:47 pm

Thumbs...

...hoof up soldier!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Rather than wait for somepony to release him, Necrar rips his trapped leg off. He looks at the thing in the tree, but does nothing.
I'm not sure if I should have you roll an Athletics check or everyone else roll a sanity check of seeing a pony rip off their own leg...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:30 pm

I hate how my dice keeps rolling high/same numbers. SERIOUSLY makes me worry that once things get important..... yeah.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Quiet is the new guy! Awesome! I wanted to play with them when I watched the chaos campaign a long time back Very Happy
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 pm

I'm in his AA campaign.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:57 pm

LoganAura wrote:Quiet is the new guy! Awesome! I wanted to play with them when I watched the chaos campaign a long time back Very Happy
Oh, glad you've got a high opinion of me! Prepare to be disappointed
I'm personally excited to take part in...the longest running pbp on here? Zilean's probably has the record on that counting it was on FiD as well, but I'd say this is a close second. There's also Luna's Command though... Regardless, excited to be here! until the kobold gets thrown into a volcano as part of a plot-dependent sacrificial ritual.
Dan vs Smiles
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:13 pm

I would very much so like some respect from you old friend! Grand-line is a full 22 days older. (Windigo King is 4 months older than both but it moved to a different site but it still uses the system so take that as you will.)
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Joining one of the oldest campaigns, with one of the oldest players! *Played the first ever pony tales camapign and is running it's sequel*
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:36 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:I would very much so like some respect from you old friend! Grand-line is a full 22 days older. (Windigo King is 4 months older than both but it moved to a different site but it still uses the system so take that as you will.)
Whoa, really? Daaaaaaang. I remember when Grandline was first recruiting. So long ago...way back in the olden days of earlier-this-year.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Wow this place is already older than a year...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Mine will be longest by number of posts

I swear it

What do you mean this is a bad idea
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Quiet? Got a Sheet for Undergrowth?

Also THANK YOU FOR UNDERGROWTH'S WAY OF SPEAKING THIS IS SO FUN TO MIMIC :3 Big Smiles, Sweetie Dan vs Smiles Goooooooal! What 4th wall? 
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:39 pm

I do have a sheet, but I think Paper's still doing some final checks // balances on it. There were some...interesting choices on his build, and I don't wanna be letting on the wrong idea and then have to go back and edit a bablillion times.
If you're wondering about combat, he's basically a hard support. Healz for dayz.

On another note, Paper already introduced the Kobold way of speaking; I just kinda ran with it from there. Pretty frequently I have to type something out, and then be like "nah, that's too forward-thinking for a kobold," or "he can't say that; that's too many syllables!," and go back and change words until it sounds all broken and just sort of understandable. Probably won't be a problem in the long-term.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:27 pm

How much does a Kobold weigh?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:39 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:How much does a Kobold weigh?
If you are doing what I think you are doing, then yes you can...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:44 pm

edited last post.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42