Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

+8
Ramsus
AProcrastinatingWriter
Pingcode
Xel Unknown
Colter Bolt
Fury of the Tempest
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
12 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC) - Page 40 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:37 am

YEAH FRIENDSHIP!
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC) - Page 40 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 pm

... Great, after giving my reasons for wanting to interrogate the bat pony now... I really don't feel like doing so anymore.

Nothing saps your morale faster than having your party abandon you.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:27 am

Sorry, RL took up way more time than I had thought it would. Anyway, perception:11+8=19
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:01 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:... Great, after giving my reasons for wanting to interrogate the bat pony now... I really don't feel like doing so anymore.

Nothing saps your morale faster than having your party abandon you.
Okay Dokey...

Colter Bolt wrote:Sorry, RL took up way more time than I had thought it would. Anyway, perception:11+8=19
Thaaaaaaat won't be enough, but it wasn't super important...

Okay, we are just waiting for Aces to decide what he wants to do and we can move on to the next episode, so make sure you know what combat traits you want to take for your level up...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Tick tock, tick tock, Writer...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:58 pm

BTW, anyone interested in joining some more pony RP's? I know of two RP's that are looking for more people.

Admittedly, Bolt is interested in one and tyger interested in both...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:10 pm

And that post, seeing someone get an ingame reward, and remembering that in game rewards are happening...

I'm now motivated to post with Storm Blade talking to Pasage.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:51 pm

There we go, new episode is up. Admittedly, I had to scrap what I had originally planned due to the planned episode had you guys mostly split up, and since you lot were so split up in the last episode, I've replaced it with this episode which I put on the shelf for more interesting ideas. Of course, I have since refined it to make it cooler...

Anyway, remember to post what new Combat Trait you got and what you spent with your 500 gold...

Also, in the interest of seeing you guys roleplay, can we assume that, in the two weeks gone by, Sparks has totally forgotten to tell Necrar about the monks so you can tell him about them in this episode? If not that's okay...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Quick question. You know the custom talent I have? Well, in an attempt to make it a bit more balanced, can I chance it to this please?

Sentinel's Shield - Trait
When you conjure a Shield of Valor, you instead conjure a Sentinel Shield in your hands. You can dismiss the Sentinel Shield as a free action. While you are wielding a Sentinel Shield, you cannot use your normal combat talents. Instead you may use the combat talents below.

Trait - Protector’s Vow
Whenever you use a Standard talent, select one ally, they gain an Guardian Mark until the start of your next turn.

[+3] Bunker Down - Standard Utility
Gain Resist 2 until the end of your next turn, if you already have resist, increase the amount of resist you have by 2 instead. Select one ally, they gain a Guardian Mark until the end of your next turn.

[+2] Shield Smash - Standard Attack
Deal 1d8 damage to target enemy, they receive a -3 penalty to damage until the end of your next turn.

[-2] Guardian's Duty - Immediate Interrupt
Trigger – An ally is targeted by an attack.
Affect: The triggering attack hits you instead. If target ally has a Guardian Mark, you may remove that mark to reduce the PiP cost of this move by 2 or take half damage from the triggering attack.

[-2] Martyr's Inspiration - Reaction Utility
Trigger - You take damage from an enemy
Effect - Target ally gains that many temporary hit points

[-X] Under the Aegis - Immediate Interrupt
Trigger - Multiple allies would be hit by the same attack
Effect: Pay X PiPs equal to the amount of allies hit. The attack targets and hits you instead. For each ally after the first, damage taken is increased by 25%. If a target ally has a Guardian Mark, you may remove that mark to reduce the PiP cost of this move by 1.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, you are gaining a trait right now, aren't you? Go for it (although, as you may know, Interrupts and Reactions don't play well in PbPs, but you are usually online to post and have used them before so whatever)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:Well, you are gaining a trait right now, aren't you? Go for it (although, as you may know, Interrupts and Reactions don't play well in PbPs, but you are usually online to post and have used them before so whatever)...
Hey, I'm playing a defender character, interrupts and reactions would always come up.

Anyway, apart from also taking that, I'll swap my reloader and ring of resilance for the Mythic Sheath.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Soldier’s Vest - 500 Gold [Created by Xel Unknown and Ramsus]
Armor
You have resist 1 while you have temporary hp.

Iron Will
At the beginning of your turn, if you are stunned or dazed you may make saving throws to end those effects - even if they aren’t (save ends) effects. You still make saving throws at the end of your turn as normal. You also gain a +2 bonus to saving throws.

Side note what boon did we pick? I lost track...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Team Awesome was the popular selection, although if you wish to argue for something else now is the time, but I doubt it since you said Team Awesome was one of the better boons...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Right then thanks.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Staff of the Stars
Once per battle, you may use the following combat talent.
[-7] Conjure Staff of the Stars – Minor Utility [1/Battle]
You conjure a Celestial Staff in your hands. You can dismiss the Celestial Staff as a free action. While you are wielding a Celestial Staff , you cannot use your other combat talents. Instead you may use the combat talents below.

[+3] Starbolt – Standard Attack
You deal 1d12 damage to target creature.

[+1] Moonglow – Standard Attack
Deal 2d8 damage to target creature. Remove a (save ends) condition from yourself or an ally.

[-4] Sunflare – Standard Attack
Up to six target creatures are blinded (save ends).

[-5] Cometfall - Standard Attack
Deal 3d10 damage to target creature and 1d10 damage to each creature adjacent to it.

[-7] Celestial Rain – Standard Attack
Roll 2d10. Deal that much damage to up to six enemies. You and up to three allies gain hp equal to the roll result. The Celestial Staff vanishes.

I'mma take this, and flavor it as "Shadow Sniper Rifle" Goooooooal! Daring Do Big Smiles, Sweetie

Also switching Lifebound Armor for Hierophant Armor.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Huh... interesting choice.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:12 pm

It doesn't change my build too much, all it does is add a secondary thing for when I don't feel likc chancing things on Critfisher.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Fair enough.

Gonna use the gold at all?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:17 pm

I
Did?
Admittedly, it was just an edit but I switched armors from Regen 2 lifebound to my own creation, regen 5 Hierophant.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:18 pm

... I believe the regen 5 is a mistake?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Nope! Hierophant armor's been there for a long-long-LONG time.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Hierophant Armor - 2000 Gold [Created by LoganAura]
Armor
You have regeneration 4.
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Oh really?
Huh Must've found an old item doc then.
Still need 1000 gold though in that case...

Buying Bracers then!
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Got the Spellscape Familiar (yes, another minion whose name will be given by typos or other jokes) and switched out the Ring of Resilience to get the Dimensional Cloak.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:02 am

Your familiar should be Scruff.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next