Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

+8
Ramsus
AProcrastinatingWriter
Pingcode
Xel Unknown
Colter Bolt
Fury of the Tempest
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
12 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC) - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:16 pm

The construct slowly manages to leave through the window. The window leads to an alleyway where the others are trying to interrogate a pegasus pony, who shouts in freight at the sight of the construct and tries his best to shove past anypony in his way...
right here writer

tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC) - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:34 pm

I seem very skilled in using my most trained skills.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:50 pm

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
Just so I know, by "to sharpshoot", do you mean you want to fire the Sniper Rifle?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Yeah, aiming specifically for the wing. That's primarily what the roll's for, aiming. It's also what his cutie mark is for, and that's perception >>
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Is it strange that I would enjoy Varesh poking around in Necrar's mind consciousness?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Is it strange that I would enjoy Varesh poking around in Necrar's mind consciousness?
I am certainly having fun in Sparks' mind...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Hmm...I say we Honestize him, since either way he's still gonna be traumatized and at least this way we get our answers. But maybe there's an ethical issue I'm missing. What do you guys think?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Eh, I'm on a construct. I personally say that we should let the police handle him to save a magic point
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Well, if there's an ethical issue, we'll just have Necrar do it.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 pm

I'm heading to bed now, and need to be out for 9-4. I'll try to post when I wake up, if I'm needed.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:56 am

LoganAura wrote:Eh, I'm on a construct. I personally say that we should let the police handle him to save a magic point
Well, Aces High has Derp, so he has no shortage of magic points. As for ethical issues, I think they went out the window when one of you fired a gun into a large crowd and then threatened the pony you shot, but it's up to you all...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:25 am

Hey, I didn't threaten him, I just crippled him, like police do sometimes to running guys. He'll live.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:33 am

LoganAura wrote:Hey, I didn't threaten him, I just crippled him, like police do sometimes to running guys. He'll live.
Oh, I thought Necrar put his hoof on the neck of the pegasus, not around it. Oh well...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:51 am

Wouldn't really matter if the guy's freaking out, any contact will do the same. At least I staunched the blood flow, and he healed the wound in the wing more.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Think I'm gonna go ahead and do it after receiving the answers to my questions in this post.

@PaperShadow: Is the crowd still dispersed at this point?
@Everyone else: Any questions we should ask the dude besides "which way the crowned pony went"? I'm thinking maybe "do you know which pony was wearing it?" only rephrased so PS can't just say "yes" and have that technically be an honest answer. Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Don't waste your magic point. He won't be able to tell use anything else.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Well, like Necrar said, I'd like to know why they wanted the crown.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:51 pm

But if we get him to describe Sparks to us, and possibly even tell us which direction he went in, that'll be enormously helpful regards in-character figuring out that something is possessing Sparks and messing with his mind!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:03 pm

He doesn't know that through.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:23 pm

How do you know? He clearly saw "the guard" put on the crown before everything went dark. Not to mention that knowing who his superiors in the organization are would be severely helpful.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Well we already know its Sparks, having a description won't help. And everything went dark so he has no idea where Sparks went.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:11 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Not to mention that knowing who his superiors in the organization are would be severely helpful.

I may be being stubborn at this point, but I see it as being for a good reason. If the Feathers are a large organization with an ongoing plan, we may be able to nip it in the bud right now with the proper questions asked. While if not...well, we can cross off that theory.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:09 pm

So, are we going to do it or not?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Well, I want to do it, and Fury doesn't want me to do it, Logan said we shouldn't to waste the magic point before Paper Shadow pointed out that I have one to spare thanks to Derp, and you implied you wanted to do it with the "Necrar can if there's an ethicial issue"

SO we're effectively at deadlock, which is why I decided I'd go ahead and make the final decision once Paper Shadow and you guys answered my questions.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:23 pm

If you can think up 3 questions you want to ask him, do it. If not, don't.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next