Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

+8
Ramsus
AProcrastinatingWriter
Pingcode
Xel Unknown
Colter Bolt
Fury of the Tempest
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
12 posters

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC) - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:39 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:@PaperShadow: Is the crowd still dispersed at this point?
Yep, they are just watching now and keeping their distance, kinda like when you fought The Breaker...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC) - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:20 pm

I have no idea what to do now...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Snipe and Necrar are talking while we walk, but I'm going to be away for most of the weekend for work.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:I have no idea what to do now...
Since you are next to Aces, you could roll Streetwise to see if the names mean anything to you...

LoganAura wrote:Snipe and Necrar are talking while we walk, but I'm going to be away for most of the weekend for work.
You will most likely reach your destination once you return. The construct is moving very slow...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm

And perception to notice the Ruby?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:And perception to notice the Ruby?
You'd have to roll a Natural 20 to beat a Natural 20, so I didn't bother saying that you could...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Well, Aces was only trying to hide it from the public, and Storm Blade is standing RIGHT THERE. So I think I'll have a bit of an advantage.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Well, Aces was only trying to hide it from the public, and Storm Blade is standing RIGHT THERE. So I think I'll have a bit of an advantage.
You would if he didn't roll a 20...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Its not like it was a cutie mark success or anything, so it would be hard, yeah. But not a 'have to get a crit' hard.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Its not like it was a cutie mark success or anything, so it would be hard, yeah. But not a 'have to get a crit' hard.
Even if it wasn't a crit, you'd need to roll at least 19 anyway to beat it with your Perception Modifier. So while it isn't "have to get a crit" hard, with only a 10 in Perception against a 9 in Steath, as opposed to a bigger gap like, say, 24 against 3 (which is the biggest modifier gap I can draw from the top of my head with using Official Stuff, not the size of the gap I'm looking for), it is in this case...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Hold on, I'm meant to roll directly against this stealth-roll? As far as I can tell, Aces isn't trying to hide it from Storm Blade, so I have no idea why I should. Even then, kinda impossible to hide something like a glowing ruby instead of an eye from someone right next to you.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Hold on, I'm meant to roll directly against this stealth-roll? As far as I can tell, Aces isn't trying to hide it from Storm Blade, so I have no idea why I should. Even then, kinda impossible to hide something like a glowing ruby instead of an eye from someone right next to you.
Well, yes, you are. Normally you could argue for a bonus, but he rolled a crit anyway. Unless the bonus was large, you won't be able to see past the crit. Yes, it would be hard to hide a gem in your eye which glows dimly, Aces High does an incredible job of hiding it. That's what the 20 means. He didn't just flip his eyepatch and is now looking around with a gem for an eye. He "hunched his shoulders, bringing his head downwards. Then he raised his right hoof, casually, and scratched against his left eye", which means his eyepatch simply "slipped aside". He is actively hiding it from everyone, next to him or not. From Storm's perspective, he is simply in an intimidating stance, which is causing the pony to answer the questions, and he scratched his face a bit because it was itchy...

If Writer wishes for Storm to see the gem in his character's eye, he will say so, but for now, the only way you are going to see it is with a 20...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:41 pm

I'm gonna wait. Because Storm Blade is smart to know something is up.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Er are we waiting on anything?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:06 pm

I have no clue... I should probably post myself through...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:08 am

tygerburningbright wrote:Er are we waiting on anything?
Well, I haven't decided what I want to do with you as you hide, Fury has stated that should probably post, and the other three need to decide on how they are going to tackle this ship...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 am

I got nothing other than flying up and headshotting the pegasi, which is possibly a no.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Actually, Necrar asked a question. The answer probably is yes, but it fits his character to ask.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Can someone please make a post?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:26 pm

I guess I should edit my post so that it's more obvious that Necrar was responding to Snipe.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:22 pm

I wonder. How many people here has Skype? If we all do, I could set up a group that could speed up this planning process...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:10 pm

You should know already that Colter and I both have Skype. I know for a fact that Fury does and I think Logan used to be in a few Skype games so that just leaves Writer...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:16 pm

I'm online whenever I'm, well, online.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:36 pm

I don't have Skype.

oooooooooooops

I'll see if I can't at least whip something up to post IC.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Hello is anyone going to post? (Hiding in are cardboard or wooden box here so I can't really do any thing...)
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next