Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 17 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:20 am

"Doctor, instead of being happy at the results, then concerned at the results. Might you be able to share the results and what the buck that blob thing is?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 17 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:38 am

"Oh for the love of Celestia... Doc you're the one responsible for this giant mess then?" Sparks stands his ground against the "bubble" and tries to tell what in the world it is.

roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Doctor, instead of being happy at the results, then concerned at the results. Might you be able to share the results and what the buck that blob thing is?"
"Zat is Myxo Arcanus. Zey are ze result of having large quantities of magical enegry become absorb by any sort sort of liquid, ze lake in zis case."

"Basically, they are slimes to you and me, brother," Zippy interjects. "They are like timberwolves, y'know, but with water instead of wood. They merge with the water they form from and just exist, y'know." Zippy looks at the slime as it slowly crawls towards Sparks, leaving a small trail of water droplets in its wake. "They live a good life, except for the lack of conciousness, y'know? Hey, has anypony seen my hat?"

tygerburningbright wrote:
roll:
(Going with Arcana...)

You sense strong magic coming from both the blob, and the lake nearby...

"I'm not responsible. How could I be if I only arrived here zis morning? But if I'm correct, most of ze lake is actually a slime, a really large slime, and ponies having been drinking a mixture of water and slime. Zat must be vere all zese random diseases are coming from, zey are magical, not standard bacteria."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 pm

"Okay, one. That's rather disgusting information. Two, even if that's true. How long would this 'slime' of been here? Been part of the lake? Because I'm not exactly sure I understand why ponies have started getting sick now and not before."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 pm

"Ah sorry it's just you seemed rather happy about this. Now how are we going to get rid of this slime?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Okay, one. That's rather disgusting information. Two, even if that's true. How long would this 'slime' of been here? Been part of the lake? Because I'm not exactly sure I understand why ponies have started getting sick now and not before."
Doctor Scope shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe it has just formed? Maybe it has been here for a vhile, and recently mutated or somezing due to an extra burst of magic? I don't know much about zem other than basic knowledge."

tygerburningbright wrote:"Ah sorry it's just you seemed rather happy about this. Now how are we going to get rid of this slime?"
"Vell, this one is easy to get rid of." Doctor Scope walks next to the small slime blob and stomps on it with her hoof, causing the slime to explode like a splash of water. She then points to the lake. "Zat, however, I have no idea. Maybe ve can cause a large magical effect? Attempt to drain ze river? I don't know."

"Actually, y'know, the best thing to do is throw a Blackback Mushroom in the water, you know what I'm saying?" Zippy tells everypony. Doctor Scope looks at him, presumably confused, while the hippy just closes his eyes and nods his head...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:56 pm

"What is it with ponies saying relevant information, or reacting in ways which are relevant to our mission, but don't actually explain without being asked?" Storm Blade sighed, before turning to Zippy and asking. "So, what is this mushroom your talking about?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:17 pm

"Blackback Mushroom?" Sparks tries to remember if he has ever hear of such a thing.

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:30 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"What is it with ponies saying relevant information, or reacting in ways which are relevant to our mission, but don't actually explain without being asked?" Storm Blade sighed, before turning to Zippy and asking. "So, what is this mushroom your talking about?"
The hippy stares at you with absent eyes. After a while, he answers. "I don't know, y'know? I just know that I know a pony who knows a pony who said that slimes really, y'know, really hate Blackback Mushrooms, and will separate with water quickly if you throw the mushrooms at them."

tygerburningbright wrote:
Spoiler:
You know the general knowledge that Blackback Mushrooms are, well, mushrooms, and that they grow in caves. As a cooking ingredient, Blackback Mushrooms are considered delicious by many creatures, be they ponies or wild animals. Unicorns, however, find Blackback Mushrooms have a disgusting taste, and generally makes them feel awful after eating them...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:14 pm

"I know Blackback Mushrooms affect Unicorns well negatively never ate them myself though. If they also damage the slime and the slime is just water and magic they probably disrupt magic or something like that. Zippy do you know of any nearby caves?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:16 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:"I know Blackback Mushrooms affect Unicorns well negatively never ate them myself though. If they also damage the slime and the slime is just water and magic they probably disrupt magic or something like that. Zippy do you know of any nearby caves?"
Zippy points in a direction towards the mountain. "Sure thing buddy. If you just head straight that way, you'll find a cave."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:53 pm

"Right then thanks." Sparks starts to head in the indicated direction before pausing "Doc, Zippy you two want to come along or should somepony stay here with you?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 pm

"I'll stay if you two don' wanna go." Aces says. "No' too fond of caves myself."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:28 pm

"I'll come to the cave with you." Necrar says to Sparks.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:54 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:"Right then thanks." Sparks starts to head in the indicated direction before pausing "Doc, Zippy you two want to come along or should somepony stay here with you?"
"I zink I vill be fine here. Now zat I know vhat I am looking for, I'm going to test ze lake to make sure it is a slime ve are dealing vith, though it most likely is."

"I can stay or go, y'know," Zippy answers, and then looks around for a bit. "But I would really like to find my hat, you know what I'm saying?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:58 pm

"I don't think we should split up." Storm Blade spoke up himself. "No real need, and with our size, its going to be dangerous. Further testing could be useful, but isn't necessary."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:01 am

"If we split we should be fine. Splash and Aces can hold their own until we get back and we can't know if the doctor will find anything that changes things. On the other team three ponies should be able handle any hostiles and if Zippy is willing to lead the way we should be back er yea posthaste."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:24 pm

"So by my reckoning, that's two for splitting up, two for not splitting up, and one neutral vote." Aces shrugs. "Though I may have miscounted."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:20 pm

" I hate it when the flow of things is dammed... a kingmaker is slightly better and splash is the only one that hasn't spoken up. Wait a second I don't understand your numbers at all. Who is what? Or are one of us reading things wrong."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:08 pm

"I think he's counting you and me as "for," the doc and Storm as "against," and Zippy as "neutral." Necrar says, trying to answer Sparks' question. "However, Splash hasn't made his vote."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:12 pm

"I don't really mind vhat happens," Doctor Scope chimes in. "If anyzing, I'd rather stay here and study ze lake more. It doesn't seem too dangerous here either."

Splash Control is still lying on his back, not really reacting to anything that is happening...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 pm

"Hey Splash, did you go deaf?" Necrar asks, trotting over to him. "Do you want to go to the cave or stay here?" Necrar pokes Splash, looking at him.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm

"Ah, so I did miscoun'" Aces mutters. "So that's three for spitting up, then."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
While you can't see anything under the suit and darkened visor, you do hear some weak yet fast breathing...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Something's wrong. Maybe. He could just be sleeping... Necrar pokes Splash a little harder, to make sure that he's not sleeping.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next