Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
You walk for a bit, until you find a stone tunnel in the middle of the cotton field, which seems to go on forever otherwise. The tunnel is pitch black, and seemingly leads to nowhere. From the cotton field, you hear the mare call out again. "Sparks, you better not leave me behind."

Sparks calls out over his shoulder as he beings to go down the tunnel. "You wouldn't ever actually allow me to do something like that." When the darkness becomes too great he then forms a small ball of fire.

Spoiler:

Last edited by tygerburningbright on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:03 pm

"Right, all done. Shall we get going?" Storm Blade asked the others, stepping away from the tied up pegasus. However, there was a hint of annoyance in his voice, if they hadn't just stood around talking, and helped him tie the pegasus up, they could of already been on their way following after Sparks already. Assuming it was Sparks that put on the crown.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Snipe grabs his head, flying and slinging his gun onto his back, groaning. "What do I do..." Snipe contemplated going to signal look, but that'd end up leaving the theives behind... Snipe flies down to the the others and sits there, going over his woulnds to double check.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:26 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks calls out over his shoulder as he beings to go down the tunnel. "You wouldn't ever actually allow me to do something like that." When the darkness becomes too great he then forms a small ball of fire.
You enter the tunnel and walk on for a while. The mare doesn't seem to respond, nor do you see her follow you. After a while of walking, the tunnel doesn't seem to end any time soon. It is a quiet trip. You can't even hear your own hoofsteps...

"You know, I do not think she is going to let you go on without her."

To your right, you see a red unicorn mare with a black and white mane and tail. Unlike the other ponies you've seen here, her features aren't blurred, and you can clearly see her face and red eyes. She is levitating a glass of juice alongside her, and when she finishes talking she begins sipping the drink through a straw...

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
Your wounds seem to be not too serious. The cut on your throat still stings, but there shouldn't be any long term problems. Signal Look spots you and heads over to you. "Hey Snipe, are you okay?" he asks...

(You can heal yourself for 1d4+4 if you so wish. Also, if you are ever lost in what to do in the future, just post in the OOC and I'll throw a prompt in your face or something...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Snipe softly grumbles. "Sniper got into close quarters combat. How do you think I'm doing? I'm lucky those guys healed me up because I might've bled out." He rubs the mark on his neck left from the thief's knife and sighs. "I'm just like that other idiot who went and bit off more than he could chew. Guess I still need to learn stuff." The pegasus stretches his wings, quickly preening some of the messed up feathers from his fall and continues telepathically on his end. "How was your end?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:49 pm

"Guards are starting to form another perimeter around the bank. Hopefully we can catch the Feathers before the leave," replies Signal. I saw the ponies that you described in the bank head towards the museum, so it might be best if you watch over them to make sure that they don't do anything stupid."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Snipe nods, flapping his wing once and frowning as his feathers lightly press together, folding his wing and starting to quickly walk. "I'm going to want a bit of training to be less prone to falling when these events are over with."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Signal nods, and returns to helping the other guards outside of the bank...

At the museum, you see the others finish tying up a bunch of pegasus ponies. You also see some sort of pony figure made up of all sorts of junk, such as shards of glass and floor tiles. It is just standing there perfectly still in plain sight...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Snipe blinks, trotting over to the pony figure and carefully looking it over, waving a wing at the others and lightly wincing at the pain.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:15 pm

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
(21, your last check ended with 15 HP, I believe...)

The figure is some sort of magical construct, which contains a shadow (similar to the ones you briefly saw the unicorn at the bank summon) protected by all the junk, as if it were possessing it. It doesn't seem to be able to speak, but it can somehow see and hear...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
(Notice what? Snipe, Snipe looking at the figure, the figure itself, the smashed window? Either way, the answer is most likely yes...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Snipe taps his chin with a hoof, sitting on his haunches and looking up at the construct. "Hey, I think you can hear me, but can you understand me? Move your head like this." The colt spins moves his head in a circle, so a nod or a shake of the head isn't just a fluke.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Aces froze in place. "Uh..." he mumbled dumbly for a few moments before whispering to his compatriots: "Was tha' thing there when we came in?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
You enter the tunnel and walk on for a while. The mare doesn't seem to respond, nor do you see her follow you. After a while of walking, the tunnel doesn't seem to end any time soon. It is a quiet trip. You can't even hear your own hoofsteps...

"You know, I do not think she is going to let you go on without her."

To your right, you see a red unicorn mare with a black and white mane and tail. Unlike the other ponies you've seen here, her features aren't blurred, and you can clearly see her face and red eyes. She is levitating a glass of juice alongside her, and when she finishes talking she begins sipping the drink through a straw...

"Yea sometimes that's either one of her best or worst traits. And you you are not all blurry that is either a very good thing or a very bad thing. So who are you? And better yet why are you here?" Sparks then tries to gauge whatever responce that the unicorn gives him.

roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:03 pm

"You seriously did not notice the debris covered shadow-pony till now?" Storm Blade asked flatly.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe taps his chin with a hoof, sitting on his haunches and looking up at the construct. "Hey, I think you can hear me, but can you understand me? Move your head like this." The colt spins moves his head in a circle, so a nod or a shake of the head isn't just a fluke.
The construct just stares at you as you spin your head...

tygerburningbright wrote:
roll:
The unicorn ponders for a bit. "Well, I guess I am the new co-owner of this body," she cheerfully replies, and you can see that she is 100% telling the truth (at least, as far as she is concerned)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"You seriously did not notice the debris covered shadow-pony till now?" Storm Blade asked flatly.

"I' was on my blind side, okay?!" Aces responds heatedly. Then, with a sudden switch in attitude he continued. "You sure it's safe for the col' to be talking to i' like tha'?"

A bead of sweat rolled down his cheek.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:28 pm

"Since when did you have a blind side?" Storm Blade questioned, rolling his eyes at the comment. "Besides, 'Mr Psychic', you should of sensed him with your powers, should you not?" When Aces High brought up talking to the thing, Storm Blade twitched his wings (shrugging), saying. "Its not hostile. However." Here, the pegasus guard raised his voice, saying. "Snipe, I suggest leaving that thing. Its most likely just a puppet, we have bigger problems to deal with."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:34 pm

"It's not hostile now, but only because its master isn't here and being threatened." Necrar says, moving to the smashed window. "And it's more than just a puppet. A puppet falls without its master holding it. And as you say, we have bigger things to do. Let's go." And with that, Necrar hops out the window.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Snipe taps his chin again, frowning. "So it can't... Maybe..." Snipe coughs and looks at the thing. "Hey, Golem-thingie. I order you to take a step to your left." The colt hopes that actually ordering it would get it to do what he wanted.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
The unicorn ponders for a bit. "Well, I guess I am the new co-owner of this body," she cheerfully replies, and you can see that she is 100% telling the truth (at least, as far as she is concerned)...

Sparks' eye begins to twitch at the reply. He then takes a deep breath to calm his nerves "Ok then. Would you object to me setting some ground rules? And could you give me a name for future reference?"

roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"It's not hostile now, but only because its master isn't here and being threatened." Necrar says, moving to the smashed window. "And it's more than just a puppet. A puppet falls without its master holding it. And as you say, we have bigger things to do. Let's go." And with that, Necrar hops out the window.
The window leads to a shadowy alleyway. Other than trash cans and some random posters, you see a pegasus in uniform stumbling around, trying to make his way out of the alley...

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
The construct doesn't respond. It is currently watching Necrar leave the building via the window...

tygerburningbright wrote:
roll:
"You may call me Varesh," the mare replies with a smile. "Of course you may lay down some rules, as long as you allow me to do the same."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Snipe looks at the construct looking at Necrar, shrugs, and then goes up to poke it lightly with his, unloaded, rifle. "Poke."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe looks at the construct looking at Necrar, shrugs, and then goes up to poke it lightly with his, unloaded, rifle. "Poke."
The construct gets nudged slightly, but doesn't really react otherwise...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Snipe continues poking the golem, examining it as best as he can.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next