Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+11
Pingcode
Paper Shadow
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Firedrop23
zer0n
deonte9109
Curunir
SilentBelle
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
15 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 16 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:19 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Did you activate the Element of Kindness sometime when I wasn't looking?
No I didn't do so, just was noting that I'm doing a Fluttershy type of action is all I meant. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 16 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 pm

I am ready to post more but would like to give Iggy the opportunity to react to Plug's speech before I do. That is the holdup.

...in case you were wondering. Also if there's anything anybody wants to say to Rock Salt or in reaction to what he has already said, now would be the time because as soon as either Iggy reacts or another chunk of time does, we're moving on. Things will happen. Not groundbreaking, but yeah.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:I am ready to post more but would like to give Iggy the opportunity to react to Plug's speech before I do. That is the holdup.

...in case you were wondering. Also if there's anything anybody wants to say to Rock Salt or in reaction to what he has already said, now would be the time because as soon as either Iggy reacts or another chunk of time does, we're moving on. Things will happen. Not groundbreaking, but yeah.
deonte9109 wrote:Iggy laughs outloud.
"My story? Like what because i'm a blind pegasus because I'm different I should have a story or maybe you want to be one another pony that wants to take pity on me."
Iggy slightly raised his voice with anger.
"Or maybe you think that my story will be some funny tale you can tell to all of your miserable friends around the table at the bar, "The time you met the freak blind pegasus" or maybe just maybe you think I'm here just to cure you of your boredom."
Iggy felt his own anger anger getting more out of hand than usual. After a brief second, he calmed himself down to his usual level.
".....None of your business." He finished taking a few steps away.
You mean that reaction?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:03 am

...well that freaking explains it.

In response to your not knowing the post I made responding to that post existed, I went to go look for it, having made another post in reaction to that reaction and apparently it doesn't exist despite my making that post. So again, that explains why you don't know about it.

I have no idea where it is or why it didn't show up and I am disappointed that it did. I apologize to everyone if the oversight was mine - if I exited out of the tab instead of clicking the "post reply" button or something. I'm going to edit in something into my first post directly after Iggy reacts (Expect it in less than 35 minutes), and then we can continue as if nothing happened in the main topic and, if you like, express your displeasure here.

Again, I apologize. I seem to have been committing a small list of disappointments lately.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 am

*gives hugs* Don't worry this is what, your first GMing on a forum?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:23 am

On the one hand, this is like the third major thing I've missed so far and we haven't even gotten to the meat of the campaign yet.

On the other hand I did, in fairness, warn you guys that I was an inexperienced DM and that stuff like this might happen. Well, not that second part specifically, but...yeah.

But on the third hand (just go with me on this) that's no excuse for me to not make sure this kind of stuff doesn't happen with this same frequency in the future. And that's what I'm gonna do. Man in the mirror, baby.

EDIT: Also now that I know that my post is genuinely up, the arbitrary invisible timer for Iggy to respond in has been reset. And thank you for the hug, Xel.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 am

I'm all for hugs! *hugs also*

I must have missed the part about you being a new DM... 'tis a learning experience for us all, then.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:26 am

I thought it was a little weird you didnt post a reply but its all good. and also before i post i need a reconfirmation about the gender of Plug because the I am all kinds of confused right now; earlier when i made a comment about hearing a mare Plug had responded but you refer to Plug as he. not too big of deal but i need to know so that Iggy can give the proper response. Or in other words it feels like to me that Plug is a female.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:06 pm

You did indeed post that you heard a mare, but you never said the word "mare" aloud, only began bursting into semisonnets in Brilliant Shimmer's general direction. Plug, being the smart-aleck he is, took advantage of the ambiguity involved despite knowing darn well you were not talking to him.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:13 pm

All righty then thanks for the clarification.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 am

casey has not posted anything in-character for a while. I wish for him to post either in this topic or the main one sometime soon in order to convince me his is still watching the topic.

Also, on a much less serious note, every time I finish writing a post with Wandering Eye and Luna talking on their own, I feel like I should be including dialogue options so the dating sim can continue properly. jocolor
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Also, on a much less serious note, every time I finish writing a post with Wandering Eye and Luna talking on their own, I feel like I should be including dialogue options so the dating sim can continue properly. jocolor

XD Man, I'd been thinking, "There's juuuuust a hint of subtext here, isn't there?" It wasn't intentional on my part, and... well, Wandering Eye is probably the type who'd accidentally flirt with somepony without even realizing it.

Meanwhile, in an odd reversal of player and character knowledge, I'm a little vague on what happened with the Crystal Empire when and before it was sealed away... but since that's part of the Dark History, Wandering Eye would know at least a little. On the other hand, he might not be so savvy as to present-day Crystal Empire or its reappearance... I may have made a roll for that earlier, I'll search for it.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:54 am

I mentioned you knew a little about the Crystal Empire but only the basics.

I believe so. It may have been someone else.

I definitely said it though.

Either way, it's possible and easily edit-inabble that you knew more than your first History roll and are only remembering it now that you're slightly more awake and are talking to Luna what
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:09 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:I mentioned you knew a little about the Crystal Empire but only the basics.

I believe so. It may have been someone else.

I definitely said it though.

Either way, it's possible and easily edit-inabble that you knew more than your first History roll and are only remembering it now that you're slightly more awake and are talking to Luna what

Yeah, I remember that too, I remember not rolling very high and just getting the basics. I'll assume... he knows the basics. Pretty much the cliff's notes version of the season 3 premiere, eh?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:55 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:casey has not posted anything in-character for a while. I wish for him to post either in this topic or the main one sometime soon in order to convince me his is still watching the topic.

Ah!, Sorry, I just haven't been able to think of anything that would be particularly... important? For cobbled to say/do, and I HAVE been watching this, but... Sorry. I've just been trying to think of what to write, in the middle of big important stuff I've been supposed to have done, and, yeah.
That.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Your character reacting to events when they happen is just as important as, well, important stuff. Building your character into a realistic person with certain responses is just as important to a roleplaying game as the "actual story".
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:06 pm

You should totally write down the entire lullaby. You know, for science...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 pm

It's just called "Sleepsong" if you want to look for it on YouTube. No relation to FiW Rarity's Sleep Song, of course Razz.

I figure Brilliant doesn't remember much of her mother because she disappeared when she was young. Haven't planned what actually happened to her, if APW wants to do something story-related with that.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:13 am

Retrokinesis wrote:It's just called "Sleepsong" if you want to look for it on YouTube. No relation to FiW Rarity's Sleep Song, of course :P.
Just a heads up for anyone who looks it up, it's the one by Secret Garden, not Bastille. Not that there is anything wrong with Bastille's song, but it's not really a lullaby. The Secret Garden song is defiantly a lullaby...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 pm

I think we kinda assumed we left the room after sending Rock Salt to sleep. Or something... I'm not sure.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I think we kinda assumed we left the room after sending Rock Salt to sleep. Or something... I'm not sure.

That was my assumption as well.

Also, for whatever reason, I assumed Luna and Wander had left the room and were heading... somewhere. I think it's because APW said Luna was walking at some point, and I didn't pick up that it was within the room.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 pm

I at least mentioned leaving the room in my last post... And don't think I ever interacted with anyone in the hallway. A few other times made sense (like Lunar poking outside to ask the guards to bring the water)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:I think we kinda assumed we left the room after sending Rock Salt to sleep. Or something... I'm not sure.

That was my assumption as well.

Also, for whatever reason, I assumed Luna and Wander had left the room and were heading... somewhere. I think it's because APW said Luna was walking at some point, and I didn't pick up that it was within the room.

You assumed correctly. Your post mentioned you leaving the room before you spoke to her, and then...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
The guards crisply salute as Luna walks away, Wandering Eye following.

So I guess you didn't assume correctly technically because there was nothing to assume in the first place? Not sure where the assumption line is, here...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:15 pm

My assumption, at least, was that the door was open so we could talk back-and-forth and we all left the cell(?) once he fell asleep.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 pm

I know that Luthier left the room and asked about when was sleep going to happen (which is what Scorch responded to). It's in Curunir's last post...

Curunir wrote:He let out a yawn as he exited the room with the sleeping crystal pony, and turned to the guards.
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next