Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+11
Pingcode
Paper Shadow
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Firedrop23
zer0n
deonte9109
Curunir
SilentBelle
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
15 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 26 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 10, 2013 11:36 pm

I'm sorry for being gone the last two days... I was on a trip, and out of every campaign I informed I forgot this one, because of the lack of a skype-chatroom... Silly me... >.>
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 26 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri May 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:It was not sarcasm, it just seemed... a tad familiar, shall we say...

What do you mean? :?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat May 11, 2013 12:04 am

Well... does Wandering Eye notice the whole "sense that you're being sensed" thing that Brilliant just went through?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 11, 2013 12:23 am

Only if he attempts and succeeds an Arcana check.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat May 11, 2013 12:37 am

Not totally certain that that's a good idea... would a Perception check do?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 11, 2013 1:09 am

This time I'm certain of what I'm talking about:

You don't have the ability to use Perception to sense magic, so no.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat May 11, 2013 4:11 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:As a side note, am I hallucinating or has Curunir not posted in a while?

Sorry about that, I'm back! I just finished the last of my finals (I had three of them on the last day of finals), which ate up more of my time than I realized. I should have posted that I'd be busy, I didn't because I thought I'd find time.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Well, in case you missed it, roll a flat d20 to see if you get a magic point...

Also, Xel, did you make this roll? If not, make this roll as well...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat May 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Thank you, I didn't miss that, I just didn't get a 20 (got a 1 actually, which thankfully isn't anything bad...)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 11, 2013 5:17 pm

actually no in this game if you roll a 1 on a Party of One check you lose a magic point sorry

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Also (DOUB<LE PO>ST), I'm gonna go ahead and take care of this before somepony does it for me.

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Plug, take the rear."

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 26 Tumblr_kqu8o1G9x91qa1cy5
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sat May 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Technically, you ninja'd yourself there. Plug already made that joke when Brilliant gave him the same order Razz.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat May 11, 2013 5:52 pm

My party roll was just a 11... So it's not an issue.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:Technically, you ninja'd yourself there. Plug already made that joke when Brilliant gave him the same order Razz.

...fair point.

I guess I'm...beating me by one???
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon May 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Hehe, the group will have to wait for further readings from the Book of Watchers...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue May 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Back when I first looked at Lunar's character sheet, I recall thinking that I didn't think cutie marks and training could be applied to the same skill... and I vaguely pondered whether I would have left out Endurance for Perception in such a case.

I also regret taking Create Crazy Contraption and think Eagle Eye would fit more, instead... I mean, I like the flavor I put into it but Eagle Eye seems like it would have been more practical.

Speaking of CCC, you know what Cobbled should have made? A clockwork forklift for the stone.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue May 14, 2013 6:30 pm

I can let you swap out the two utility talents, if you like.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue May 14, 2013 6:56 pm

That'd be immensely appreciated, though I may take a look at some of the other talents... I probably won't and will go with Eagle Eye anyway, but still.

Out of curiosity, is there a way to gain additional utility talents through progression?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:Out of curiosity, is there a way to gain additional utility talents through progression?
You gain an additional Utility Talent at Levels 2, 5, and 8...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue May 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Gotcha... in which case such utility talents will take the form of Wandering Eye learning from his allies.

...Hmm, Eagle Eye, or Pinkie's Interrogation... the latter would have been useful in Wandering Eye's pursuit of secrets... he's not a pony pony, but some secrets can only be gotten through cold, hard questions...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed May 15, 2013 3:11 am

Alrighty, now that everypony's got their stuff in, the results of all these checks will be up later this morning.

So keep an eye out as soon as you can.

So that people can potentially be in a position to react quickly.

Hint.

Hint.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed May 15, 2013 10:06 am

Sheet updated with Wander's new and improved perception bonus!

Also, I hope you don't mind me basically making my own lore back there with the Shadows and Watchers. Razz
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed May 15, 2013 11:09 am

I'm sure he doesn't mind too much. It's up to Writer to decide if he wishes to use the creatures you've made. You fit the Storyteller player motivation (as defined in the 4e DM Guide, in the "The Players" section), seeing as you've provided a mini-novel of a backstory, like uncovering mysteries (plot), and I wouldn't be surprised if you like dramatic scenes and reoccurring characters (correct me if I'm wrong). As long as you don't insist on making yourself the centre of the story or dictate other characters' actions to fit your idea of the story (both of which you don't seem likely to do), I don't think there will be a problem...

If you think about it, every time someone makes a custom race, they are asking the GM to accept the additional lore. In one of the campaigns I'm running, I have a player who made a darkness and death spirit or something like that. I didn't know what to do with it, but then I realised that [Retracted Because Hi Writer] and hopefully everything will go okay...

Also if Writer updates in the next two hours or so I'll be angry...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed May 15, 2013 12:00 pm

If I update in the next two hours or so? Huh. Guess I'd better hold off on this update I was about to post then.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:If I update in the next two hours or so? Huh. Guess I'd better hold off on this update I was about to post then.
Oops...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next