Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

+5
Curunir
casey1859
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
AProcrastinatingWriter
9 posters

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 36 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:46 pm

The "shanks" sink into the force field surrounding the pony, finally causing it to shatter. She steps back and screams as she is run through, not-quite-fatally, by several different pointy objects, and then falls to the ground.

Everything is quiet for a moment.

"That...got messy," Grizzle says.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 36 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  deonte9109 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:18 am

"Oh its about to get even messier. Somepony take the head off her, I have a promise I intend to keep."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:03 am

"If you continue to entertain such psychopathic tendencies it will not be her head being removed," Grizzle says evenly.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm

"Yeah, I'd rather interrogate a living pony. I don't think you can threaten them with much when they're dead. Nice going, by the way." He wasn't good at giving death glares or else Iggy would be getting one at the moment. "For now... keep your guard up." In the meantime, he renewed the ritual to grant him energy...

Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:29 pm

"I have a gift that I am not so proud of but will use it if I deem it necessary. I warned her what I was capable of. You guys will have one last chance for your slow means of interrogation if that doesn't work, I will get my hooves dirty."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:34 pm

"And when you make the attempt, I will kill you," Grizzle responds. "I fail to see how I was unclear on that."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:16 pm

I'm sure killing the interogee is a much quicker way to interrogate.
Cobbled rolled his eyes
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 pm

"I wonder how long you can keep up your sense of honor. These ponies clearly are hostile and will hurt us or worse to protect whatever their plan is. The quicker you remove your self-imposed limitations the quicker we can stop whatever they're doing and more than likely the less casualties we will have in the end. And foolish child, do you forget what I told the mare just a little while ago...about calling her soul back to this plane..... I wasn't kidding. And so now the only way that we can avoid the blood that Grizzle here is so eager to protect from spilling is to successfully extract information from somepony. Oh and Grizzle please be sure that when you make a threat to kill somepony that you mean it."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:02 pm

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? RIP OFF HER LIMBS AND EAT HER FACE!" an enraged Scorch yells, most likely not aware of or not caring for the moral complications of the task in his current state...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:11 pm

"So... I'm the only one who doesn't want unnecessary blood on their hooves? Anypony else with me? No?" Costume slumps down onto his haunches, "We can't just leave her unconscious? Because I vote that we just run before her friends show up."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Wandering Eye flinched a little at Scorch's rage. The dragon was reaching a level of bloodlust that made even Wander uncomfortable. "Well, I'm with you, Costume. I've never killed a pony before and I don't intend to start now. Besides, we're about to have more pressing concerns."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Spoiler:

Before the conversation can spiral any further out of control, the two entrances to the room - the one the group just entered from and the one they are presumably headed to - fill with ponies, clad in black and armed with weapons generic. "Sixteen more," Grizzle snaps back to professionalism, stepping into a battle-ready stance once again.

The ponies coming in from the nearby door raise their weapons. "Freeze where you-" the one at the front begins to say. Before they can continue, a black blur with a silvery point slashes through them. When it stops, the pegasus at the back of the group is now at its front, holding a small dagger in the crook of its right hoof. The ponies behind it falter for a moment before falling over, bleeding but still breathing.

The pegasus guard moves quickly again, taking a new position in the shadows to your side. "Hey, everypony!" comes the slightly muffled voice of Private Plug. "Sorry I took so long to catch up, but there's only so much I can do, you know?"

New Initiative Order:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:10 am

"Oh, you think you're gonna beat us? Heh, good luck. You're gonna need it." Costume says as he starts circling Earth Guard A and does the "I'm watching you" sign.

Action:

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:48 pm

"Nice entrance, Plug. I guess that's where you wandered off to... " She shakes-off the ringing in her ears and looks for another tactical opening.
Action:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:27 am

The lead unicorn at the other end of the hallway (or closer to that end, at least) looks about, quickly assessing the situation as his horn glows. A field of purple energy surrounds him. "Gurgh," Grizzle grunts, sounding annoyed at this. Or, perhaps, at the way the unicorn is now utilizing its magic to lift two weapons at once. One flashes purple light at possibly the greatest perceived threat - Grizzle - while the other lashes out at Plug.

Both ponies grunt, but Grizzle steps back a bit further, practically groaning through the handle of his sword - a beam seems to have hit a sensitive spot at the base of his right wing. But the old pony works through the pain, stepping forward and raising his bloodied wings high. With a furious crackling of thunder that nearly matches the explosion from earlier, lightning dashes from his wings, scattering the group of guards. "For Celestia!" he cries.

One of the struck regains its footing quickly, raising its own weapon to bear and firing more-or-less at random. The beams lance towards Costume Change, threatening the shapeshifter's space.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:10 am

Luthier sends his instruments flying into the fray, blaring forth a fanfare to accompany Grizzle's battlecry- providing some additional physical cover, in addition to the psychological inspiration of the tune.  

Combat:

Last edited by Curunir on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:01 am

(Activating Prepared Standard Action)

Scorch lashes out towards a batch of guards, igniting them with his fire breath...

(Using Scorched Earth on the following guards: Pegasus A, Unicorn A, Pegasus B, Unicorn D, Earth Pony B, and Unicorn B)

HP: 26 (I don't get healed by regen because it isn't my turn...)
Pips: 2
Conditions: Vulnerability 1, Regeneration 2, +3 Bonus to Saving Throws
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Spoiler:

As the room fills with a blaze of fire and many ponies go running and screaming in terror (and one deflects a blow made by a flute), the majority of those unharmed by the flames take a step back (many of those with sharp breath) before bringing their weapons to bear.

A flurry of attacks fires at Scorch, those that miss serving to injure those nearby - and one that hits.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:51 pm

(Well, on one hand, I did intend for Scorch to be a threat tank, so mission accomplished. On the other hand, I hadn't reached the tank part just yet. If Wander prepared a standard action as well, now would be a nice time to use it...)

Scorch screams in absolute fury. And pain. But mostly absolute fury...

(The 7+1 damage attack procs Angry (Adrenaline Rush) due to Be Prepared)
(Coin Flip: Head (Pip Gained))
(Scorch is Bloodied)

HP: 10
Pips: 3
Conditions: Bloodied, Vulnerability 1, Regeneration 2, +3 Bonus to Saving Throws
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Wow, Okay... that... Alright... that hurt.... Wow, uh... what was that for? Jerk
With a bit more trouble than he was used to, Stone pulled up his gun
You know somehow this is a lot heavier than I remember it being.
A bit of consideration later, and he had the gun positioned on the ground and aimed at the first earth pony guard
Attacks:

wow okay nevermind I'm sorry just forget I did that:

Last edited by casey1859 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:48 am

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:55 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
EE:
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:21 am

"You know at this point I really could care less about the mission. Right now I just want to eliminate every single creature that shows up in god-forskaen place."
Combat:
Side Note:
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Spoiler:

"For once, you and I are in complete agreement!" Plug said as Iggy's attack faded away, dropping the Pegasus before them to the ground. Gunfire sounded from near Cobbled's position, and one of the Earth Ponies fell in a bloody heap. A Pegasus returned fire from on high, its magic bullets sweeping across the party.

Spoiler:

AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next