Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

+5
Curunir
casey1859
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
AProcrastinatingWriter
9 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 37 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Scorch flies up towards the pegasus who just fired and lashes out against the pony...

(Regeneration heals 2 HP)
(Fireslash: 3 Damage to Pegasus C)

HP: 11
Pips: 6
Conditions: Bloodied, Vulnerability 1, Regeneration 2, +3 Bonus to Saving Throws
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 37 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Two of the unicorns and one of the Pegasus guards fall over, burning into a painful unconscious, as another Pegasus raises a hoof to Composed Luthier. "Weakness in their defensive line!" he shouts.

"Thanks for pointing that out!" Plug cries, darting past him and sticking one of his daggers behind the Pegasus's wing, a shriek of pain and a slight thump being his reward for doing so. "Now I know where I'm supposed to be standing!"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Wincing from the shrapnel resulting from the guard's gunspray, Wandering Eye levitated a small, honycomb-riddled-sphere from one of his vest pouches. In moment, a streak of red light leapt from the sphere, arcing towards one of the less-injured guards. After returning the sphere to his vest, he focused his power, a more complex set of runes appearing around his horn. In a few moments, a swirl of power appeared around the ponies who'd been afflicted by Scorch's fire and who still poses a threat.

Actions:

Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:54 pm

With yet another maelstrom of magic and might, the opposing ranks quickly fall to Wandering Eye's runic magic, each screaming their own unique definition of bloody murder.

One unicorn, however, is left standing, through generous utilization of a personal forcefield - though even then, he ends up taking heavy damage, and his weapons break open on the ground. The pony pants several times, then abruptly drops his weapons and turns to run further into the compound.

"Got a runner!" Plug cries, dashing after the unicorn as fast as he knows how.

Grizzle takes a moment before following, turning to Iggy. "There," he says, indicating the only guard to receive fatal wounds. "One has been cut down in battle, an entirely different manner than executing a helpless prisoner. Either way, the only quarrels we have at this point are philosophical in nature - and we do not have the time for that." Before Iggy could respond to this, Grizzle also went chasing after the runaway. No time to talk.

Spoiler:

AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Scorch also takes flight after the runner. Initially, he crashed into something, but that only fuelled the dragon's rage as he chased the unicorn with furious vigor and a terrifying roar...

(Athletics Check: 1 (Critical Failure))
(Activating Awesomeness (0/1 Uses Remaining))
(Athletics Check: 16 (Roll) + 13 (Bonus) + 5 (Awesomeness) = 34)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Costume does another transformation, now looking like a large blue farmpony, and goes sprinting towards the unicorn. "Now get BACK HERE!!!"

Actions/Rolls:

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Brilliant is about to launch into a long-winded magical theory when then dragon and transformed pony go flying past her. "Or we could do that!"

She gathers a quick inertia-manipulating spell in her horn and sends it flying towards Scorch, as Costume looks like he's fine.
Action:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Practically leaping through the air, Costume Change easily manages to catch up to the running pony and place his hoof in precisely the right place to send him stumbling, followed by quickly turning his momentum head-over-tail and slamming him as gently as possible into the ground. Then it's a simple matter of keeping his hoof down. "Ah! Geroff me!" the pony cries in what is quite probably an exaggerated Trottingham accent as Scorch also catches up, Plug and Grizzle not too far behind.

All in all, the chase lasts a mere ten seconds and only takes those involved about 45 hooves down the hallway.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:31 am

"Give me one reason why I should. Please note: 'because I said so' isn't a very good reason." Costume says through a cocky smirk. "Unless, of course, you want to take it up with my draconic friend over there."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:59 pm

"...oh, hang me by the wayside," the unicorn says in realization, "I'm schooled." Yep. Definitely exaggerated.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Costume faces the rest of the group, trying not to loosen his hold on the unicorn. "...does anypony have a SINGLE idea what this guy's saying?!"

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Grizzle looks around, mouth opening a few times. He looks befuddled.

Plug simply shrugs.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:07 pm

"Okay... can you repeat what you just said, without the slang?"

Spoiler:

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:48 pm

"I'm right hosed?"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Persuasion:

Spoiler:

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 am

"Look, I'm just a colt trying to earn his keep in a world'a rabid lawyers and sickening foreclosure's on me mum's house, if you can believe that..."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 am

"I'm pretty sure there're easier and safer ways to earn a few bits than working here, for these ponies, mining for gems. So why'd you join ECHO?"

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:20 am

"'Cause I'm tired of the system keeping me down, why else?" the pony asks. "Mind keeping the raging dragon away from me?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:41 am

"So... a pony strapped or cash can join a secret society like ECHO?" Wandering Eye frowned. "I can keep our good friend Scorch away, but first... how did you find ECHO? Or how did they find you?"
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:24 am

The dragon growls slightly as he paces behind the ponies who are interrogating the ECHO guard, similar to an impatient jungle cat who is waiting to get at their prey...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:45 pm

"How they find me, he asks," the pony says, sardonic tone creeping into his voice. "How else a secret society supposed to find you but in secret and in private, eh? Show up in me apartment, they did, whammering on about this'n'that, preaching at me." He shrugged. "Can't say it all made much sense, but they said they could help me serve up a bit of bird's-foot trefoil, and I bloody well took the time to make it happen. Now I'm just payin' me due; don't got any more clue about what's going on in this henhouse than you lot do. Just doing me squawking s'all."

"If that accent were any thicker you could pour it on pancakes," Plug marveled.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:26 pm

"...okay, let me try to translate what you just said into Equestrian." Costume snarks, rolling his eyes, "You needed money, and, somehow, ECHO knew that. So they came to your apartment one day, said 'hey, come work in our gem mine', and you just DID?" Costume starts putting more pressure on the guard. "I feel like there's something that you're not telling us."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:54 pm

"Oh, stuff I'm not telling you? Well, me mum's maiden name was Twoflower, for starters," the pony smirks. His mouth can't be seen through the mask, but smirking is practically a certainty.

"We don't have time for this," Grizzle said, rubbing his head. "Clearly this colt is of no use to our investigation."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:40 pm

"Well then can I kill him then cause his voice is seriously annoying me or at least maim him somepony."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Brilliant slams a hoof down directly next to the captured guard's head. Putting on her best "upper-class Canterlot twit" voice (honed through years of garden parties), she channels harmless-but-impressive energy through her horn and stares directly at him. "ENOUGH! Listen closely you witless thug: I know exactly what is going on here. Your powers of deception are evidently as limited as your intellect and class. Which is it? Did ECHO promise you revenge, money, or a chance to upstage society? Because all three sounds like quite a price to pay for recruiting cannon fodder like you. I'm going to give you a choice, though it's far more than you deserve. You can cooperate with us completely and without reservation... or I can show you what real helplessness looks like. Have you ever been entwined in enchanted chains while a dragon devours your limbs one by one?"

She tilts her head at Scorch. "Are you hungry, Sir Scorch? Make sure you save room; I'm sure this Twoflower would want to be informed of her son's fate personally... "
Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next