Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

+6
Curunir
thematthew
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
Ramsus
Paper Shadow
10 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC) - Page 12 Empty Re: Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:48 pm

So the fact that the Minions/Hostagies haven't tried to talk with these two is why?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC) - Page 12 Empty Re: Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:So the fact that the Minions/Hostagies haven't tried to talk with these two is why?
...Well, I had a good reason, but then I kinda realised that it was somewhat dumb, and the sensible alternative now kinda breaks things unless I make it sit on some line in the middle. So, in order to make my life easier, roll perception...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:06 pm

Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:27 am

Is everyone using Rolz? I ask because the last four rolls have been 19, 18, 19, and 20 which is awfully odd...

You spot Thunderbolt flying around, looking for someone (most likely you)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:11 am

Oh come on... And I thought you said the minions would be fine by themselves! *sigh*

Well here's hoping that 35 stealth roll allows me to leave without notice or another roll needed...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:35 pm

I use real dice. I don't trust pseudorandom numbers.
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Well not all of us have real dice... And feel free to do a post Matthew by the way.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:50 pm

I don't like posting from my phone, it takes way too long.
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Now seems like a good time for somebody with a Persuasion higher then 4 to go over and chat with the two guards... Or for somebody to try stealthing over to the ship to see how things are doing in there.

Would be nice to see either the next poster be Retro or Cur.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Persuasion, huh? Sounds like a job for Bullion!
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Sneaking? Sounds like I got a 44!
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:43 pm

thematthew wrote:Sneaking? Sounds like I got a 44!
Doesn't sound like anything at all...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
thematthew wrote:
Spoiler:
You masterfully slip onto the ship. It looks just like you left it, although the guards the group left here have vanished...
This is worrysome... What worries me the most is where's my minion...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:35 pm

I assume we're waiting on a Selena search post because she had stealthed onto the boat before the rest of us? If so, that's fine. I just feeling anty for the moment for some reason. Would like to know how things are...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I assume we're waiting on a Selena search post because she had stealthed onto the boat before the rest of us? If so, that's fine. I just feeling anty for the moment for some reason. Would like to know how things are...
If Selena does something it will have priority over the rest of the party, yes...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Quick question guys; how would you feel if I did just a tad bit of railroading, just to get things moving again? I kinda gave a subtle drop of what I want you to do earlier, but I didn't want to force you to do anything, considering that you guys are criminals. However, freedom doesn't really work as well in PBPs as they do in live games, so I'm just making sure you guys don't mind if I give you guys something to work towards right now...

I'm also somewhat disappointed that Retro has seemed to disappear again, but I'm sure he has a reason...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Yeah... I'm fine with such things. It makes sense in this type of campaign... And totally agree that it is annoying to see Retro disappear again. Always annoying when somebody goes missing without any reason given to the group. Sure we hope there's a good reason for it. But still quite annoying...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:09 pm

I suppose that's fine since the only other lead we had on what to do was with Retro.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Sorry, sorry! I was at Bronycon and my internet access was sporadic at best. Just got back home so I'll post something!

Also, I figured I was just keeping the guards busy while the rest of the party did actual plot stuff Razz.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:Sorry, sorry! I was at Bronycon and my internet access was sporadic at best. Just got back home so I'll post something!

Also, I figured I was just keeping the guards busy while the rest of the party did actual plot stuff Razz.
Next time try to warn us beforehand... P:

Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:50 am

Hurray for not actually being on the boat? Not that I'd likely have failed that check.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Question! Is Bullion still in telepathy range and, if so, does the static transmit through the link?

Also, what exactly does the ship look like? I'm picturing "moderately-sized steamer ship" but I could certainly be wrong.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:Question! Is Bullion still in telepathy range and, if so, does the static transmit through the link?

Also, what exactly does the ship look like? I'm picturing "moderately-sized steamer ship" but I could certainly be wrong.
He is, and it does if someone sends it through the link, although it won't cause a headache...

Small-Sized Steamer Ship would more fit the description, although maybe slightly larger than that. The kind that tourists would take to get around many small islands in an away, but no dining area on the deck and no kitchen in the boat. Something like that. It looks better in my mind than my words...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:11 pm

I assume that nobody sent out the memo to the Minotaur... Cause I know that Jill totally didn't. And what will do about Cur's issues? So um... Ah... When next post be? And um who be it in need of postin'?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 pm

I can post when I wake up. I was going to post when I got the endurance checks, but then I remembered they were just flavour anyway. Somewhat waiting for Retro to post a reply to the guard as well, but Bullion is currently out of the loop for the current events (he'll be back in the loop after he deals with boat stuff though), so I'll post when I'm not super sleepy...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next