Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

+6
Curunir
thematthew
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
Ramsus
Paper Shadow
10 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Well there is something improant on that newspaper... To find out what this "switchover" we're to avoid... Just anything relating to that would be nice.

Then I might also have Jill explain why she trusts her mind-warping work she did on her minions so much...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Ramsus Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Has Jade explained out loud what the totems do...? Or does Cur need to make a post about that?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Ramsus wrote:Has Jade explained out loud what the totems do...? Or does Cur need to make a post about that?
Most likely the latter, since Jade may want to lie about what they do in order to get more totems for herself. Admittedly, I do want to speed things up though...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Well I figure we head back to the boat, assume that Bullion just is in the know and moving with us for the moment given Rerto's real world issues.

Then we maybe skip an hour with the postie of Sacrificing the mindwiped and mindconroled ponies to the dark gods of magic to magically edit both of Jill's Minions to look as she wants them to be like.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 pm

I'd prefer we let Cur post first Xel. Some of us maybe might want to RP a bit?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:52 pm

I meant to say something about how this'd be after we are done here... So Cur's post then stuff... And junk... Then after it's all done we're heading back to the boat.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:38 am

Just a heads up for two things. First, welcome back Retro. You got a box to look through. Second, we have a Skype group now, so if you do have Skype, you can join in on the fun and yell at me to update or whatnot...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 pm

I'm letting everyone know I'll be leaving for a 2-week vacation starting Wednesday evening, and may not be able to post (or at least will much less frequently.) Feel free to continue without me, although I'll be back!

If there's combat and I'm not around, it's up to Paper Shadow if Jade participates or not and who controls her, so I don't slow that up. Outside of combat she'll stick with the majority of the group.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:25 am

Curunir wrote:If there's combat and I'm not around, it's up to Paper Shadow if Jade participates or not and who controls her, so I don't slow that up. Outside of combat she'll stick with the majority of the group.
It really depends on how the rest of the party wants to deal with allied NPCs. It will either be that she takes one or two enemies out of combat (depending on the danger rating) and into a separate "fight" so the players can deal with the main fight and Jade deal with the one or two she is fighting, or I give control of Jade to a player and let them decide what to do. I tried running an allied NPC I controlled once, and while they were helpful (using Drinks are on Me! to pump the party with pips), if a player was in control, they could plan with the character, as opposed to having to make assumptions on what they do...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 am

Yeah, a PC in control of another PC character is always better than the GM. I don't necessarily mean makes better choices, as GM controlled characters can as often as not result in using GM Knowledge the players don't have. Or on the other hand, the GM might overcompensate for this.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:26 pm

I have returned- seems like nothing happened during my absence- were we missing anyone else?
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Retro has been silent the whole time for.... no reason I ever heard.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Curunir wrote:I have returned-  seems like nothing happened during my absence- were we missing anyone else?
Retro disappeared for a while, and while he did come back, he didn't post, and I didn't feel like bothering him until you returned...

Now that you have returned, Retro, go open your prezzies!
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:59 pm

As a warning due to delays, something may happen soon to kickstart the game again, and it won't be favourable to the party (although it won't be "end of the world" if it does happen, just a hickup in possible plans), so those of you who haven't posted as of late (mostly Retro and whatnot), I would advise you to post...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:03 pm

I'm not sure punishing those of us who posted what we could for Retro and Cur failing to post is really fair. If they continue to not post, they don't receive the punishment, we do.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Ramsus wrote:I'm not sure punishing those of us who posted what we could for Retro and Cur failing to post is really fair. If they continue to not post, they don't receive the punishment, we do.
Well, what would you (and anyone else willing to give suggestions) suggest?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Sending them PMs asking them to confirm they're still gonna be playing? If they don't respond with a convincing reason to keep waiting or post in a week.... find replacements?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! Sad

It won't happen again! Again. I'm back for real this time.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:11 pm

That's good. Now all we have to worry about is Xel. *sighs*
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:23 pm

I really don't wish to leave this campaign... Jill Night has been way too much fun a character to play with for me to quit. Also I'm the one who got us Minions... So if I leave they might leave too... Or something like that.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Quick Question for Cur and Retro: Do you both have Skype? I mentioned before we had a Skype Group but I don't think I gave any details, so if you do, add ThePaperShadow and I'll get you on for more smooth updating...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:54 pm

I don't. I'm not even sure how it works, to be completely honest.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:15 pm

Click this link and I suggest taking the Skype for Desktop option. Then you make an account named however you wish. And we'll add you to the chatroom.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Why hasn't Tiger Lily like come out to greet or try to talk with these gaurds or something? She is still on the boat far as I know right? Or did you just forget about my minions?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Why hasn't Tiger Lily like come out to greet or try to talk with these gaurds or something? She is still on the boat far as I know right? Or did you just forget about my minions?
I didn't forget about your minions. I know exactly where they are...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next