Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayday - On Set (IC)

+2
Xel Unknown
Paper Shadow
6 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hayday - On Set (IC) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hayday - On Set (IC)

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:13 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:
stealth roll:
You sneakity sneak up to the guards and listen in to their conversation...

"So, what, do we just stand here until the owners of the ship comes back?"

"Seems like it."

"And if they don't?"

The green pony shrugs. "We lock the ship up and report it to be moved. Can't keep it here, it's just wasting space. It isn't scheduled to be here and the owners didn't check in with us to see if the space was booked."

"Was the space booked?"

"Well, no, but it's a common courtesy, you know?"

"...Do you think it's a ghost ship?"

"It ain't a ghost ship."

"It could be! It had that huge web around the mast, and there was nopony onboard."

"There weren't any webs anywhere else on the ship."

"Because of the ghost cleaners, duh!"

The green one just sighs...
Paper Shadow wrote:You spot Thunderbolt flying around, looking for someone (most likely you)...
Jill at seeing Thunderbolt... She worries to what has happened on the boat... Then she tries to move away from the two guards for the moment and wave her dog minded minion down.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:29 pm

You slip away from the guards with ease and signal the pegasus down. "Jill," he barks, "Jill Jill Jill. Problem, small problem. Guards started talking about things, calling us names we've never heard. Then they said rude things about you, then Lily kicked them and they went to sleep, then second boat arrives and she tells me to find you." He then leans up to you, and you can tell that he is hoping that you stroke him or scratch behind his ears or other such activities that dogs enjoy...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Jill starts to console her Minion like a dog. "Oh there there, you're a good boy... A very good boy..." And she mulls over what information that had been shared by Thunderbolt. "Is Lily still on the boat over there?" She asked and points to the ship the group of freed prisoners came in on. Then she turns to the group and comments. "Good news is that they just are waiting on us to greet them because we didn't meet up with anypony about docking at that spot. Thankfully that's the matter..." She clearly hints to the fact that far as Jill knows they don't know the ship is a prison ship it is but doesn't state it outright because such a thing would be totally stupid.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:17 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Jill starts to console her Minion like a dog. "Oh there there, you're a good boy... A very good boy..." And she mulls over what information that had been shared by Thunderbolt. "Is Lily still on the boat over there?" She asked and points to the ship the group of freed prisoners came in on.

Thunderbolt enjoys your consoling before answering your question. "Yeah yeah yeah. I think. Look around for you for a while, chased some birds. Didn't see Lily leave boat."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Selena stalks her way over to the ship, completely assured nothing will see her.
Spoiler:
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Bullion straightens his hat and telepathically contacts the rest of his fellows, "I've got this. Nopony do anything stupid, hmm?"

He strolls casually over to the two ponies arguing over the boat. "Gentlecolts! I see you're admiring my fine vessel here! Is there a problem?"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Jill nods and tends to her Pet/Minion for the moment, putting her trust in the Minotaur's skills.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 pm

thematthew wrote:
Spoiler:
You masterfully slip onto the ship. It looks just like you left it, although the guards the group left here have vanished...

Retrokinesis wrote:He strolls casually over to the two ponies arguing over the boat. "Gentlecolts! I see you're admiring my fine vessel here! Is there a problem?"
"Yes sir, you didn't register at the docking bay to confirm your identity and make sure we didn't need the spot for a different ship. We're going to have to ask you to either register the ship or leave the pior."

The second guard chimes in. "You know, I've seen this boat loads of times in the docks before I got hired, but always wondered where it goes."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:51 pm

"Ah, forgive me!" He scratches at one of his horns with a massive paw. "The ship arrived earlier than I expected it to; I wasn't planning on registering it for a few days at least. It's a trading vessel, you see, and its last excursion was interrupted by a freak storm that forced it to turn back... but I digress. If you'd be so kind as to direct me to the harbormaster, I'll take care of it immediately! Perhaps you could cut these sailors a break in the meantime and mark us down as registered?"

Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:
Spoiler:
The older guard replies "Well, as long as you are here now, we will happily lead you to the harbour master to get this mess sorted out."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:12 pm

"Excellent. Lead the way". He motions to the guards and telepathically contacts the rest of the group again, "I'll get this sorted out. Check to see if everything's intact".
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Jill was the first to head back to the boat... Wanting to find her Minion asap.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Vari mentally replies, "I'll stay here with Jill. More ponies could show up and we don't want her talking to them yes?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:27 pm

(I'm going to assume this is a full mind-link type of thing, yes? No? If I am wrong I'll delete this one)

"Even I know that me talking with others... Is for last resorts only..." Jill comments as she moves to the boat.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:(I'm going to assume this is a full mind-link type of thing, yes? No? If I am wrong I'll delete this one)
(As long as Bullion has a connection with you and the others then you do too...)

Retrokinesis wrote:"Excellent. Lead the way". He motions to the guards and telepathically contacts the rest of the group again, "I'll get this sorted out. Check to see if everything's intact".
The guard nods and they both lead you across the pier...

Xel Unknown wrote:Jill was the first to head back to the boat... Wanting to find her Minion asap.
You head onto the boat. The deck looks exactly how you left it, although the ponies you left it with aren't there...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:35 pm

At not seeing either the hostage guards nor her Unicorn Minion... Jill's first impulse is to try to magically scan for any leads to what has happened, partly hoping that Tiger Lily had put some type of magical memo for her to find.

Skill Check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Selena takes some time to search the boat, trying to figure out what is going on.
Spoiler:
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 pm

thematthew wrote:Selena takes some time to search the boat, trying to figure out what is going on.
Spoiler:
You spot a small trail of ripped webbing that lead into the ship...

Xel Unknown wrote:
Skill Check:
You sense a small magical signal coming from inside the ship...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Jill moves quickly to find the source of this Magical Signal... Fearing the worst has happened to her beloved Unicorn Minion.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:47 pm

With the guards gone off with Bullion, Jade followed the others onto the ship. She picked out a room for herself, and started pulling out everything she had on her person and placing the items on the bed, double-checking what she had recovered and reorganizing them before taking them back so she knew where everything was and could pull out what she needed easily later- in the process making sure she had everything she thought she did, and nothing she didn't, and investigating the piece of jade to see if it was at all different from the other, carved, figures.

Checks:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Jill moves quickly to find the source of this Magical Signal... Fearing the worst has happened to her beloved Unicorn Minion.
You head into the storage, where you sensed the magic signal. There's a small number of big crates in the room. It's most likely that they use this room to carry the large amount of whatever they need at Alcoltraz, including, but not limited to, food, equipment, uniforms, weapons, and guards. It's empty now since they delivered most of the stuff. In one of the crates, a pair of eyes spot you and jump out, revealing them to belong to Tiger Lily. "Oh, Jill darling, you returned. I was hoping you would check down here. The two guards started acting differently. They started remembering things, and they called Thunderbolt and I the most unusual names, like 'Cloud Hopper' and 'Ice Block'. Then they said that you and your friends did this, and started calling you the most horrible things, and I'm sorry dear, I just could not stand for that. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you."

Curunir wrote:
Checks:
You can't find a private room (the boat is too small), but you do find a quiet corner of it to check your stuff. Nothing that belongs to you is missing. You don't notice anything wrong with your statue...

---

Bullion, the guards have almost finished taking you to what seems to be the right building (it has a sign that says "SAN FRANCISCOLT DOCKYARD" on it), when the younger one begins to strike up a conversation with you. "Sir, if you don't mind me asking, could you tell me where your boat goes?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Jill smiles and gives Tiger a light nuzzle. "You've not disappointed me at all, my dear... If anything I'm just happy you are still alright. But do tell, what happened to those two guards? Please tell me they didn't get away..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Selena follows the trail of ripped webbing, slowly to ensure nothing gets the drop on her.
stealth roll:
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:02 pm

thematthew wrote:
stealth roll:
The trail leads you into the storage, when you get there, you hear something moving behind you, so you slink away. Jill then enters the room, unaware of your presence...

(Party Synch is Go!)

Xel Unknown wrote:Jill smiles and gives Tiger a light nuzzle. "You've not disappointed me at all, my dear... If anything I'm just happy you are still alright. But do tell, what happened to those two guards? Please tell me they didn't get away..."
Tiger Lily walks over to two of the crates and lifts up the lids with magic. "Do not fret Jill, there are right here." Inside each crate is an unconscious guard with a hoof-shaped bruise on their face...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:20 am

Jill giggles and pats Lily's head. "Good girl and to think you had feared I'd be disappointed. I'm far from that, if anything I'm so very proud of you. Lily my dear, you are such a smart minion able to have done the right thing for me... Though it is a shame that these two... Must be dealt with... But on the bright side... I believe I might still be able to use them, in an act of fixing both your body and Thunderbolt's... But first we'll need to tie these two up real good." And on that note Jill heads out to get Vari.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next