Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayday - On Set (IC)

+2
Xel Unknown
Paper Shadow
6 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hayday - On Set (IC) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hayday - On Set (IC)

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:29 am

Lily smiles and slightly blushes, and waits in the storage while you get Vari just in case the guards wake up unexpectedly...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:56 am

Selena slides out of the shadows, "Perhaps I can help tie these two up? No sense in wasting my time coming here."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:01 am

Jill jumps a bit at hearing the panther speak as she was exiting the doorway. "Oh my... I see why our mystery employer wanted you in this break out event..." She mutters as she quickly collects herself before she turns around to speak with her feline ally. "Hello again... Yes... If you happen to have something to tie them up, that'd be quicker I guess. Thank you... Um... Ah. Sorry, I've yet to learn your name... Or I forgot it... Never been good with cat names."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:36 pm

"Selena" she purrs as she ties up the guards.
mechanics check:
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:08 pm

thematthew wrote:
mechanics check:
The knocked out guards are successfully tied...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:11 pm

The suited minotaur calmly saunters after the guards. "Oh, here and there. Various exotic locales; the Dragon Lands, Saddle Arabia, and others like that. It's a trade ship, you see. Ancient relics and magical creatures are our specialty. We deal mainly with museums and sorcerers looking for exotic materials. It can be dangerous, however. We had a giant spider escape and try to web the whole ship up. Hence the security".

He hoped the others had discovered something interesting...
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:21 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
thematthew wrote:
mechanics check:
The knocked out guards are successfully tied...
At this point, all the criminals on the boat begin to hear loud static in their head...

(Roll Endurance, nothing major, just flavour. If you get less than 15 you gain a headache...)

Retrokinesis wrote:The suited minotaur calmly saunters after the guards. "Oh, here and there. Various exotic locales; the Dragon Lands, Saddle Arabia, and others like that. It's a trade ship, you see. Ancient relics and magical creatures are our specialty. We deal mainly with museums and sorcerers looking for exotic materials. It can be dangerous, however. We had a giant spider escape and try to web the whole ship up. Hence the security".

He hoped the others had discovered something interesting...
The young guard gives you a questioning look, although not a suspicious one. "Really? I mean, it's a nice boat and all, but I don't think it was built for long distances like that."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:54 am

Endure Check:

"...owwwwhhaai..." Jill bemoans as her sense of balance starts to waver after the loud noise of pain.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Endurance Check:
Selena shrugs at the buzzing, *If this is your idea of a joke Bull, it's in poor taste.* she thinks at Bullion, while repeating the sound at him.
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Tiger begins to panic ever so slightly at seeing Jill wobble, and helps as much as she can...

Those of you who heard the initial static hear the following message...

"Howdy there. You weren't thinkin' 'bout leavin' now, was ya? That'd make the boss pretty upset. Now, the boss wants you to rob a bank, but I don' think you're ready for tha' just yet. I gotta carriage waitin' outside jus' for y'all, so why don'tcha mossie on outta tha' boat and get in? We got a lotta work to do. Make sure you tell Creepie Crawlies outside to come with ya, but don't worry 'bout Bullion, I'll 'elp him get to back to you lot when he's done. Don't keep us waitin'."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Jill sighs as leads on Tiger Lilly. "Of course our employer wants us now... Was so hopeful I'd at least be able to fix my minion's appearance before leaving the boat again. On second thought, let's just kill these two hostages, take my minions with us... And see where that goes... Might be worth trying..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Selena yawns, "I suppose I can go... I'm not so sure I like being told where to be though." She then pads off toward the pier.
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Jill Night has her minions kill the gaurds they had locked up... Then happily heads off with them in and tell the spider... "Seems our employer wants us to meet up with them or some spokespony for them right now... I'd suggest you follow us out..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:03 am

As those who get off the boat look, you can see the carriage on the other side of the street. It's big enough to hold four ponies, six if you squeeze in enough. There are two stallions at the front to pull it...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:56 pm

"Oh? Well, I guess I'll go along. Afterall, it's a dangerous world out there for a delicate young lady like myself to be wandering about all alone." Vari replies with a smirk and then heads to the carriage.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Endurance:

Jade held her hooves to her head, pained by the unexpected static.

"Was there not a better way to contact us? Bullion doesn't cause this kind of... interference when communicating. Still, I suppose we have no choice. Glad we'll be getting more information in person, instead of- whatever that was."

While annoyed, Jade was a little relieved that the static assault was not some sort of belated recapture attempt- or the side affect of a Jill experiment. After holding her head for a few more moments, she slowly got up and walked up to the carriage assigned to them.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:11 pm

The group that waited at the ship, with minions in tow (they subtly dumped the crate containing the now dead guards at sea while no pony was looking), enter the carriage, which prompts the ponies at the front to start moving...

Eventually, you arrive at what you'd presume to be your destination within the poorer area of San Franciscolt. The carriage stops outside a slightly run-down laundromat. It's bad enough to drive customers away, but not enough for it to appear as if it was vacant. There's trash bags and graffiti lying around the place, and you can just make out an earth pony with a cap on backwards and armed with a baseball bat looking around the place if you look through the grubby windows. "Alright you lot," speaks the voice inside your head (and now inside Vari's and Jill's minions as well), "This is the safe house, or as we called it back in Appleloosa, the hidey hole. This is where ya'll be staying while in San Franciscolt, and... wait, whose tha'? Tha' pony with the stupid cap. Is he one of ours Overwatch?" The voice goes quiet for a brief period. "Ah dagnabbit. What's a nosey punk doin' lookin' around the place? Alright, first job: you take out the trash, I'm gonna go find the dumb post who last left the place and didn' lock the door behind 'im."

(Flavour Note: Since Appeloosa is a rather recent city (it had only existed for one year or less in Over The Barrel, so it's about 4 years now maybe), those who were locked away for longer than that time won't be too familiar, if at all, with the place. Just a heads up...)

---

Meanwhile, Bullion arrives at the harbour master's office. The pier guards resume their other tasks and leave you at the door. Before you can open it, you hear a pony inside yelling something...

"That's what I'm saying! It's my boat out there, but where's the bleeding guards that should be on it?!"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Jill only cared of any places names if they had any sort of importance to her. And at seeing these "punks" she was inwardly thankfully that they weren't a young as she first thought they might. They were at least of "testing age" in Jill's eyes. "Mmmm... Vari, could you be a dear and capture these intruders? Unless you've got any other ideas of how to best deal with them..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Boat? Guards? Now, there's no guarantee it's the prison boat he's talkin- Oh, who am I kidding? Of course it is...

The minotaur runs through who it could possibly be. The Warden, back from his vacation early? City Guard, who recognize the boat for what it is? It really doesn't matter. He's confident he can talk his way out of it regardless. Still, no reason to be rude. He clears his throat loudly enough that the harbormaster knows he's outside, but not loudly enough to imply he's in a hurry or otherwise impatient. And then he waits...
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:Boat? Guards? Now, there's no guarantee it's the prison boat he's talkin- Oh, who am I kidding? Of course it is...

The minotaur runs through who it could possibly be. The Warden, back from his vacation early? City Guard, who recognize the boat for what it is? It really doesn't matter. He's confident he can talk his way out of it regardless. Still, no reason to be rude. He clears his throat loudly enough that the harbormaster knows he's outside, but not loudly enough to imply he's in a hurry or otherwise impatient. And then he waits...
The wait isn't long as the room goes silent. A somewhat old earth pony opens the door and turns to you. "Hello sir, how can I help you?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 pm

The minotaur pretends he was absorbed in something else. "Hmm? Oh, good afternoon sir. I ran into some of your fine workers outside; apparently, there were some issues with the paperwork for my vessel? Something about a registration? If you're busy, however, I could come back some other time... "

He looks the harbormaster's guest over carefully, try to see if he recalls his face from the prison.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:01 pm

"Oh, don't worry, it won't take long, let me just get you the forum." The harbour master turns back into the room, and you can see his guest. He's a higher ranking unicorn guard in Alcoltraz, but fortunately for you he doesn't spend much time in the prison, instead watching over the transport of new prisoners and only goes on the island himself during a staff meeting, so he most likely doesn't recognise you. Just by looking at his face as he angrily watches the harbour master you can tell he is mad. Even a pony seeing for the very first time could tell just how frustrated the unicorn is. The harbour master returns and hands you a sheet of paper. "Here you go," he kindly says as he gives you the forum, Just fill in that and you'll be on your way. There's a quill and some ink on that table in the corner of the room if you don't have one."

(Skill Challenge Time. 4 Successes before 3 Failures. The checks you make are Mechanics (for how clear you handwriting is), History (general harbour knowledge), Perception (seeing stuff on the forums), Persuasion (lying), and Streetwise (everyone likes streetwise), but you can only make a check once until you have done one of each of the other checks. You can make the checks in any order, but decide on the order before making the rolls, so it's fair. Just do those five checks and I'll tell you how many more you have to do...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:03 am

"I don't think that's necessary- not to question direct orders from our new boss- but I think we should find out what the colt knows before we deal with him.  Making him disappear might draw more attention than just trying to get him to leave if he doesn't know anything." Jade interjected after Jill's request to Vari.  She felt a little uncomfortable about the idea of killing or capturing the random pony- while she could injure or even kill ponies who got in her way (such as the prison guards during their escape attempt), she preferred the primary damage of her crimes to be purely monetary- she was a thief and forger- not an assassin.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:10 am

"Either way I'm going in first I see. Very well, let's try it Jade's way first and if that doesn't work, Jill's way will always do. Not that anyone really had to tell me that was an option. Well, wish me luck." Vari says with a wink and saunters in. She heads straight for the pony in the cap and asks with a charming smile, "Now what is a big bad boy like you doing in a run down place like this?"

Persuasion: 10 + 5 (FK Seduction) + 10 = 25
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:44 am

Bullion nods and begins to pour-over the forms. How wonderful. At least the others are probably doing something productive...
Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next